World reactions to the Spanish reformation

Viceroyalty of New Spain pov

I smiled as I had a bigger say with my mother which I knew would help stabilize my nation as my people have a bigger say with the Spanish alongside slavery being gone. So I focused my army on making sure all slaves were free announcing that any slaves not freed count as 10 years in prison for every single one of them. I also focused on having more people in my industry to help boost my economy to help me increase my slave patrols and armies. My public loved the slave patrols as this caused the stability of my nation to slowly increase instead of a very slow decrease.

British Empire pov

The increased power of the Spanish stabilization isn't good for me so I focused on increasing my relations with her. I also focused on boosting my own economy to boost my naval force. I have to be friendly with the Spanish as her growing power is bound to become a threat if pointed at me especially due to her alliance with her best friend France.

French Empire pov

My rival may be my enemy but she is also my best friend leading us to have a sibling kind of rivalry between the both of our nations. So I decided to try and put it to rest with me sending a letter to her to forge an alliance or at least an NAP when it comes to colonial holdings meaning I can't take her colonies with her unable to take mine either.

Spanish Empire pov

With this proposal it would secure my colonial holdings from the powerful French colonial empire which may not be as strong as mine but is a threat to my colonial empire no matter what. So I decided to accept this request and had it sent back to my rival the French Empire. I also focused on trying to improve my stability to help my nation as my economy is going well, my military is strong, but the people hate me as they have been working together contantly to sell slaves. So I focused on boosting my economy so I can boost slave patrols to save the slaves while trying to fix my stability so I don't fall into a full blown civil war. I also created another Viceroyalty known as the Viceroyalty of Asia which I had focus on their economy and military with them being given reforms to help make the people in Asia respect them so I can insure my hold in Asia. Just because I am spared from France colonially doesn't mean I should let my colonies be unstable nations leading to their collapse which will lead to my colonial collapse with them.

Author: So France is goo this time?

....... your recording this to spoil it to the readers aren't you

Multiversal France: Yep I can tell the author is

Author: Fine I wanted to know it because you never let me edit the chapters since I only make the chapters you or Multiversal France edit them

So you don't go around spoiling it to the readers