Russian-Swedish war part 2

Spanish Empire pov

I heard of one of my trade partners falling under surpise attack?! I quickly sent a volunteer core to support them in this war with one of my generals going to help the Swedish as the general I chose was one of my best and one of my most experienced generals making them very crucial to helping the Swedish.

British Empire pov

I noticed the Spanish supporting the Swedish so I sent aid to Russia to counter them helping the Swedish Empire out in this war.

Swedish Empire pov

With Spanish advice and aid we made a huge push. Which the Russians didn't see was a distraction which covered the plan of us landing a naval invasion of the Polish-Lithanian commonwealth which was 2 units that got supported by 20 more once the 2 made a beach head for the others to land on. This caused us to push heavily into Polish-Lithania before we ran dry on supplies and went on a defensive position while the distraction charged caused massive enemy losses with us pushing them out of our lands while occupying a good chunk of their lands from their nation. I had them stop to prevent going too far and losing a lot of our men to a massive encirclement with the fronts falling to a stalemate which is planned on buying us time to prepare for another offensive.

Ottoman Empire pov

I hate Russia but the Spanish who have been enroaching upon Africa are more hated so I sent volunteers to help the Russians counter the Swedish advance into their lands to hopefully encourage the Russians to become an ally of the British and I so I smiled as my men made minor pushes into the Swedish fronts but at huge costs so I had them go back to defensive positions. I focused on modernizing my army and economy because my economics and military are heavily unmodernized making me modernize them making them a much bigger threat. The British who wanted me strong helped me boost my economy which made it start an event known as the Old man's boom. This boom heavily boosted my economy allowing me to modernize the economy and military at a much easier rate than before as I may have a lot of land but none of it is modernized which I have focused on changing to help stop the annoying decline of my empire.

Swedish Empire pov

With more nations sending volunteers I smiled as Polish-Lithania fell which I then signed a treaty to peace them out of this pointless war as Denmark wanted to join the war but the Spanish threatened to join the war on my side which forced them to back down.

Treaty of Stockhom

Polish-Lithuania 

- Cedes their border lands to Swedish Empire

- Cedes all naval assets to Sweden

- Cedes all coastal lands to the Swedish Empire

- Pays medium war reps

- Disbands relations with the Russian Empire

Signed by the Swedish Empire, and the Polish-Lithuania

Russian Empire pov

Now all of their forces are pointed at me?! I quickly prepared my men to fight with us preparing scorched earth tactics with nearby cities to slow their advance and weaken their supplies as much as possible in an effort to counter the Swedish menace who is being backed by the Spanish Empire