Welcome to the alliance Qing

Qing pov

I hate this curse! Now the Japanese and the Spanish have partitioned me practically crippling my economy and stability which I luckily stabilized thanks to the end of this war. I began to prepare for the revenge I will get on against the Spanish and Japanese for taking my land because I will get it all back... My glory, my power, my navy, and so much more.

Japan pov

I smiled as my economy entered its peak with my economic boom quickly boomed thanks to the war with my military and navy also meeting their best as well. I smiled as my friendship with the Spanish also grew with the lands they gained as well making me confident I could easily become part of their alliance and conquer all of Asia including the Europeans lands easily. I then calmed down knowing I could not actually do that especially right now so I focused on containing my urges of conquest by focusing on recovering the lands and upgrading my economy so it reaches it's actual peak while increasing it as much as I can at the same time.

Qing pov

I got an invitation to join the alliance of the British which I did as I focused on recovering the economy for the coming war with the Russians helping me out due to their close proximity to my nation making me smile as my economy is on the way to complete economic recovery. I shall get my revenge and with the British alongside the Russians it will be very easy to do once the time comes. This also means I shall be a very useful person to changing the Asian front much more in the British-Russian favor tide making the colonies the enemies have much more vunrable to me.

Japan pov

The Qing joining the British worried me so I joined the alliance with the Spanish as this will prevent me from following because the British and Russians are very powerful meaning fighting them while standing alone would be deadly. The Spanish alongside the French who are powerful colonial powers and strong nations in general especially since they have beaten the British before in some ways making them the best option I could pick with it also being the only other option I could pick.

Spanish Empire pov

Luckily for me the Japanese are a quickly rising power but with the Qing now with the British alliance this makes Asia a brand new major front for the war we all know is coming soon. I also smiled as my economy has recovered and even surpassed my economy before the crash had occured which made me happy that the crash didn't crush too many economic boom opprotunities to much. With my military and navy even stronger than before with the increase of budget my supremacy over the world so I began to focus on boosting my economy to make up for the lost time the British and with their allies have taken advantage of my recovery finally finishing.

French Empire pov

I smiled as I gained more Spanish aid with their recovery accomplised and mine 5 months away from completion with my colonial possestions in Africa making some expansions allowing me to make the 5 month recovery rate turn to a 4 month recovery rate. This means my economic power will grow with the paying of Spanish debts to help the recovery as the debts are now one of the biggest reasons my economy is still in a weak state right now. 

British Empire pov

With the Spanish finally recovering and the French closer than ever before I focused on weakening both of their economies as much as possible to prevent their economic state to be stronger than mine for as long as possible. This would allow me to use my economic influence to fight the enemy much easier especially if one of them is still effected by the crash of the Spanish-French economies. So I began to expand my colonial empire to counter the enemy so that my economy can grow stronger alongside my land mass and military so my status of power militarily will be strong alongside my colonial empire finally being able to slightly challenge the Spanish dominance they have in the world.