The Austrians are forced to pick a side

Austrian Empire pov

I hate the Ottomans, I am friends with Russia, my relations with the British are neutral, same with the Swedish Empire, I am friendly with the Spanish Empire, I am a kind of rivalry with the French Empire. I knew I had to pick a side but I also knew being neutral and giving aid to both sides making me a war profiteer is a good idea as well but could make my people angry. So I decided to stay neutral for now while focusing on increasing the economic power of the HRE and me before we decide to choose a side.

Spanish Empire pov

The Austrians would be very powerful to have as an ally but they still stay neutral... I have to convince them to join our side because if they choose the other side then the Russians can put their entire army on the French border which is something we don't need to deal with right now. So I began to increase relations to hopefully gain us a key ally against the Russian threat that is a growing economic and military power. I also had my colony in Northern Africa colonize some unclaimed lands just to increase my economic power just a little bit more alongside just a little bit more manpower for the future.

French Empire pov

With my colonial holding in Africa I expanded it for a good while so that I can gain more economic power and manpower. I then established it as a colony known as French Algiers so I had a colonial holding in Africa which I plan on using the Spanish colonial holdings to make colonies in Africa. My economy has been apart of the age we all call the age of economic growth as the Ottomans, Spanish, Austrians, Russians, British, I and then other have been showing huge economic growth which has been contributied to the tensions between the superpowers of the world. I also smiled as my new colony in Cambodia which is in Asia has grown economically strong with plans of a huge parition of China with the Spanish and Swedish to help kill a potential enemy whilst giving us a huge colonial area to use against our enemies.

Spanish Empire pov

I smiled as my Asian colony who is my daughter declared and won a war against Tonkin. She then gave the land to me which I then turned into another vice royalty known as Indochina which made me smile so I focused on having her update her stability due to her being a new nation and increasing her economy alongside her military so that she can protect herself as best as she can.

Vice Royalty of Indochina pov

I smiled as I colonized the unclaimed lands with French Indochina gaining some of it with the lands I took being given stabilization and focusing on using them to boost myself. I smiled as my nation was a quickly growing economic power and military power in Asia with my older sister the Vice royalty of Asia being helpful with us both becoming trade powers when it comes to trading in Asia.

Vice Royalty of New Spain pov

I smiled as I am one of the strongest of my siblings which has made me an economic and military powerhouse in America. I had troops in all of my siblings due to them all not being able to fund huge militaries unlike me who has a huge economy allowing me to fund a huge military which made me very crucial to my father's empire which made me smile a little bit. I also smiled as my siblings gained huge economic bonuses from the age of economic growth with them all slowly able to fund a bigger army allowing me to spend less on the military or bring more of my military back home. This made me smile as I decided to put on my regular dress and focus on one thing which is to protect my siblings from anyone who dares to hurt them including father if they try to once again.

Austrian Empire pov

After some decisions and noticeable expansion from the side I shall choose I decided to choose to join the Spanish faction as they are very nice to me plus they said I would gain Hungary if we beat the Ottomans which greatly motivated this decision.

Ottoman Empire pov

Oh great now the Austrians chose the Spanish?! I quickly began to build more supply and economic bases whislt paying off debts I have to foreign nations to prevent them from building up. I also commited to a small decrease in the Ottoman navy to help my economy just a little bit more money for me to be able to spend if we need to.