WW2 part 12

Spanish Empire pov

I have been slowly forcing the Russians back thanks to the Vice royalty of Siberia due to a brand new offensive we pulled which suprised the Russian army. My vice royalties were focused on Polish Lithuania and Russian Empire who both are the last of the participants of this world war with plans of a huge era of peace after this world war ends which my allies all agree with. I smiled as Sweden with the support of the French and Germans are pushing Polish-Lithuania to capitulation with my forces in Siberia pushing towards the important parts of Russia.

Polish-Lithuania pov

I am losing this war and I can't deny it anymore so I surrendered with a brand new peace treaty to replace me. (I forgot what lands they lost in previous conflicts so please humor me because this is the 2nd to last chapter and it's 2 in the morning as I'm writing this.)

Treaty of Berlin

- HRE annexes Pozan, Skarszewy, Prusy Ksiazce, and any think in between them

- Austrian Empire releases Austrian Poland in Krakow, and Lwow (Austrian puppet)

- Sweden annexes all Polish Baltics

- All Lithanian provinces become the Vice Royalty of Lithuania (Spanish colony)

- Polish-Lithuania releases all remaining holdings and dissolves

- All holdings pay heavy war reps for 5 years

Signed by Spanish Empire, Vice Royalty of Lithuania, HRE, Austrian Empire, Polish-Lithuania and the Swedish Empire

Russian Empire pov

Darn it I am all alone in this war! I doubt I could handle the Spanish Empire who now holds the biggest manpower pool combined with the Vice Royalty manpower pools. So with no chance of winning I waved the white flag to end this bloody war of 20 million in losses on both sides in total.