Expansion on both sides grows

Ottoman Empire pov

I began more expansion as my stability has grown so I annexed some lands in the Arabian Penisula while annexing the nation of Yemen which both were quickly modernized and helped in the expansion of my army to help even the growing odds against us. I also made the entire Balkans autonomus regions of my empire under the condition that they will be annexed if people revolt in their autonomus zone which they agreed to. I then began to make the Arabians like me as they are pretty needed for my empire to stay stable which is working very slowly so I agreed to making an Arabian puppet in the uncolonized lands in the Arabian Penisula is they promised to never revolt which they agreed to like the Balkans did. So we began the slow expansion to make my promise reality so the Arabians won't try and revolt against my rule like they attempted too once which they luckily for me failed in thanks to my slow decreasing of ethnic hate against my people.

UPD pov

I expanded my colonies in America and in South Africa to increase their economy so I can put up a much stronger fight against the colonial empires that are my enemies in Africa. Luckily for me they  may be smaller than me currently. But I worry that knowing the tensions they will grow bigger than me so I have to make it harder for that to happen. 

British Empire pov

I began to focus more on the continuation of the colonization of my empire which was expanding into Africa more. (Senegal became a part of the British Empire, same with all of Togo, all of the West of Ghana, Benin, and Guinea) I smiled at this big colony and began to invest into it so I can use it to help me fight the coming French with their Spanish allies who have huge colonial empires which I need to keep up with or my nation will be nothing but a crippled nation. I also focused on trying to make small expansions in the British Raj with the power of paying Burma to lose their border lands to me which I used to boost their economy and to make me a much stronger colonial empire to even the odds against the already large empires of the French alongside their Spanish ally.

Russian Empire pov

I smiled as I made a colonial holding in America which I focused on discovering the resources so it can help the British counter the Spanish and French who are the dominant nations in America. I also bought some lands from Tashkent to help expand myself to help my allies when we fight the enemy just a little bit easier than before.

Spanish Empire pov

I noticed the expansion and countered it via making a new colony near Dutch South Africa which I called Spanish Madagascar which I expanded to annex the entire island then focused on boosting the economy and military for the coming war so we can fight the African front with a much easier ability as I may be a huge empire but most of it is in America while my African colonies are a lot smaller meaning they can be taken in a much easier rate compared to my American colonies.

Swedish Empire pov

I made another addition to my colonial empire to counter the Dutch via the annexation of Rio de Janeiro which I called Swedish Brazil. I focused on stabilizing the economy, boosting the military, and stabilizing their nation to prevent their possible early collapse.

French Empire pov

I smiled as my colonial empire is huge, the economy is growing to surpass the economy before Queen Anne's wars, and my military is one of the most dominant forces in the world only smaller than the Russian Empire alongside my sister in the Spanish Empire. I also smiled as my people in all of my colonies have been very loyal to the French Empire which is securing the colonial dominance very easy to do compared to 50 years before when all colonials hated my guts which thankfully I have fixed it. I also began to use my colony in Cambodia to commit a successful annexation of Northern Sarkars which became my new colony known as the French Raj which I invested in so that they can combat the growing power of the British Raj much easier alongside being able to hold them off long enough for Spanish and French reinforcements to arrive to aid them in the fight.