The new changes of the age of colonization

British Empire pov

I smiled as my colonial empire expanded with me gaining more land than what I had lost in the bloody war. I knew my allies lost lands and took economic damages but with my colonial empire growing just a little bit stronger allowing my economy to be able to aid my allies in their recovery just a little more faster. I then focused on recovering from the war with the colonies I took or that my dominions took from my enemies so that my economy can help my allies in a much easier rate with more money to spare to help them if it is needed just in case.

Spanish Empire pov

I smiled as my economy grew with the lands I took from the Dutch alongside the war reps I am gaining from my enemies with the taken assets from the Russian navy. I turned the Russian naval assets into museum artifacts for the museum we created known as the assets taken via peace deals which quickly became a very visited location of my directly annexed lands in my colonial empire. I also annexed some borderlands with my African colonies to open up more economics, manpower, and land for my directly annexed empire to be able to expand just a little bit more. 

French Empire pov

I did lose a lot of land but I gained some back so I focused on stabilizing my nation with me colonizing the North of the Kalimantan which I then combined with French Cambodia who I changed to French Asia. I then began to invest into the lands to moralize my public. I smiled as my stability began to grow with me getting some economic aid from my sister the Spanish Empire which has helped my economy recover with my economy focused on recovering from the great war as it did cripple my colonial economy in America which is heavily infecting me.

Russian Empire pov

I expanded my nation further via the vassalization of Khiva, and Buhkara which I took some land from them allowing me to grow my economy to recover from the lost war which has helped me able to recover with less British aid as they have been helping me via trading for resources they want to have a stockpile on to keep them economically strong.

UPD pov

I lost a lot of colonial land in that war with the British heavily helping me out thanks to the British sending me a huge amount of aid allowing me to expand my colonial economy to give me less need for British aid. I also began the demilitirization of my navy as it was proven to be one of the main reasons my economy is so messed up which made the public blame them.

Swedish Empire pov

I began to focus on recovering my stability and quickly making the races of my empire united under the Swedish flag. I began to set up numerous autonomic areas allowing stability and unity to rise in the nation which meant less people hated the Swedish race. I then explained that they didn't want any pro Russian people to take over due to the lack of Swedish or pro Swedish races to take political positions in the Swedish government which calmed them all down for now. I had my economy focused on recovering from the war as the lands I annexed were very hurt from the war meaning it will take huge investments to make money in order to make any money out of the new lands in the first place. Thanks to the combined effort of the Spanish-French donation act which was a donation of 100,000 to all nations aside from the involved in the war which helped me as it allowed a big but temporary boost in the initiative known as the Baltic boost which was greatly boosted with French and Spanish economic aid allowing the initiative to take 1 year off of the planned 10 year duration of the initiative.

Ottoman Empire pov

I began to focus on fighting the Egyptians while helping my economy recover while stabilizing the unrest in the Balkans which specifically where Serbia and Romania which has been slowly working but at a very slow rate. My current economic and military state are doing well but I need to make sure they are in a better state which has made me a bit paranoid but thanks to British investments the fighting of the Egyptian revolt has been closed to ending with negotiations. The results are to be caculated to eventually end with all Egyptians lands aside from Sudan becoming a Ottoman puppet state which makes me calm that my empire will not completely losing the Egyptians who are very good in many kinds of things.

Austrian Empire pov

I focused on helping my economy with my stability the best it has been since my existance began for years. The HRE has been doing well with all of my electors with plans of offering one of the major powers entrance of the HRE under the new position I want to open known as the protector which essentially means they will protect or support any HRE state including me under condition we donate 1% of our economy to them. I knew this could see hatred but the HRE is very weak especially since the great war the military in the HRE has seen noticeable decline with a stop to the economic boom alongside a very slow decline which the French have been key to helping fix this. So I put on my suit and prepared the speech for the electors so that the Holy Roman Empire is protected to a much bigger extent plus a huge expansion for the Holy Roman Empire's influence which is mine as well.

Vice Royalty of Rio De la Plata pov

I smiled as my dress was ready with my economy and military growing to make me a strong sibling which I knew would be useful as the military of my sibling New Spain did decline when half of their army got encircled in the battle for the Southern Mississippi river which crippled their war effort. I also focused on helping expand myself via annexation of a borderstrip of land which I began to focus on using to help my siblings and father out. This is because I was one of the less affected by the war compared to my father and sister New Spain who both took most of the brunt damage yet both act fine whenever we all talk. I can tell my older sister is hurt and I need to help her out before it breaks her apart... And right now father's enemies want that to happen and I will not allow that to happen.......