New Things | Shun X Reader

Shun and his girlfriend (Y/N) were both in the boy's room, doing nothing, together on the bed. It was crazy hot that day. It was the middle of the summer and of the afternoon. The window was wide open and the golden sunlight filled up the room. The thin layer of sweat on the two lovers' skins shone in that light.

It was so hot that they were wearing more revealing clothes to feel less oppressed by the heat. (Y/N) had put on a strapless top and a large pair of shorts, and Shun a sleeveless green shirt and short white pants. The girl had gotten a paper fan and used it to feel a little bit of fresh air, but she had used it so much by now that her wrist hurt and she had slowed down too much to feel any fresh air.

Shun sat in the bed, his back against the wall, and was drawing in a notebook. He looked at her every now and then, trying not to make her notice he was drawing her. The idea had gone through his head forever ago already, but she still had no idea of it.

He couldn't help it : she looked so beautiful like that. Her head thrown back, her peaceful face as she had her eyes closed, the beautiful shape of her legs on the bedsheets... Good thing for him she was completely motionless. It gave him the chance to pay attention to every detail of her beauty.

He wasn't that good at drawing, but he liked doing it. And even though landscapes were easier to draw than people, this time he'd really wanted to draw his girlfriend. So far, he was pretty proud of himself. He was almost done, and she was still not moving. Finishing this drawing would be a piece of cake.

After a few moments, the girl saw her boyfriend's hand movements on his book from the corner of her eye. The movements in question were too big for her to think he was writing. That was when she started to suspect he was drawing. Judging by his little smile as he focused on what he was doing, he probably really liked his own work.

"What are you drawing in there?" she asked him, slightly smiling.

Her voice made Shun raise his head and look at her, and his own smile shrank down. 'Uh oh', he thought. "Uh, n-nothing that interesting," he responded, trying to hide the work of art from her.

Her smile grew and she stared at the book for a moment, curious to see what was in it. "Show me," she told her boyfriend, stretching her arm to hold what he had in his hands.

"No," he said, closing the little book and holding it tight against his chest. He panicked a little about her seeing the drawing, but he couldn't help but laugh as she tried to take the book from him.

"Aw please, c'mon! I'm sure you're amazing at drawing!" the girl soon found herself on top of her boyfriend, who still kept the book in his hand. But pretty soon, the two lovers' movements stopped, and they just stared lovingly in each other's eyes. (Y/N) kept a hand on the wall that was behind Shun, and a smile on her lips. Shun had pretty much the same smile on his own face.

Seconds passed, and they were still staring. Shun was at his cutest today, and (Y/N) started to feel a deep hunger for his lips. To warn him about what she was about to do, her free hand laid on his neck, which she briefly rubbed with her thumb. The boy pursed his lips as he felt her hand, knowing what that meant.

When her face got a little closer to his, he closed his eyes, and waited for her lips until they finally met his. By now, she had sat down on him, astride his thighs. After making sure to hide the little book behind his pillow, Shun wrapped his arms around his girlfriend's body to pull her closer. He was already pretty used to sharing kisses with her, but everytime, it felt better than the previous time.

The two let out little sighs of pleasure and slowly moved their lips against each other. (Y/N) sucked her boyfriend's lower lip, making him sigh even louder. With one of his hands, Shun grabbed (Y/N)'s hand that was on the wall, and placed it on his shoulder. But the girl quickly wrapped her arm around his shoulders, and now they were in a tight embrace.