Feel Better | Rhadamanthys X Reader

(this was requested a long time ago by Rote_Kirschbluete ! hope you like it!

Also, trigger warning : this contains many mentions of (-18). I won't write the whole thing though, so if it's not your style, don't worry, not too many things will be shown.)

After the short while he was out of the Underworld, Rhadamanthys came back to his house. He wasn't exactly in a good mood. He had just finished accomplishing something that Lady Pandora had forbidden him to do. He had mercilessly thrown Aphrodite and Deathmask down the endless well of Hell.

Those two incompetent saints had gotten hurt and almost killed way too easily by only one of their former peers. Mu alone had already done a lot of damage to them, which said a lot about how strong and tough they were. Rhadamanthys thought Hades had been stupid to even put some trust in them.

As he walked back home, the Wyvern specter was still exasperated by all this situation. He wasn't running, but walking fast and angrily. Maybe he would calm down and forget his anger in some way once he got home. His girlfriend (Y/N) was there. She was probably still asleep, Rhadamanthys wasn't sure. But even if she were, seeing her face would already lighten his mood.

Once he got where he wanted to be, he was careful not to be too noisy. He slowed down and opened and closed the doors calmly, in case (Y/N) was asleep. He stopped right in front of the door of the bedroom he shared with his girlfriend. He grabbed the doorknob and and slowly started to open. But as he saw through the thin gap between the door and the wall, he didn't see (Y/N) in the big bed.

He was surprised to feel another force open the door wider. He let go of the knob and when the door was fully open, Rhadamanthys found his girlfriend in the middle of the way. Both him and her started smiling as they saw each other. "I wasn't sure you'd be awake," he said.

"The noise you made when you left woke me up. It's fine, though." she stepped aside to let him enter the room. "Where have you been?" she asked.

"I was disrespecting the orders I was given, as I love to," he sighed. He then started walking around the room, frustrated, while (Y/N) went back to sit down on the bed.

"You still look kinda tense," she noticed.

"I don't want to talk about it, (Y/N)."

"It was not a reproach. You're kinda sexy when you're like that."

Rhadamanthys stopped walking, turned around and looked at his girlfriend. She was slightly smiling, but he kept a straight face.

"Where did that come from?" he questioned, confused.

(Y/N) shrugged and laughed softly. "I don't know. But it's the truth."

"If I took your opinion into account every time you spoke your thoughts, I would find myself perfect," he smirked.

"Isn't it already the case?" (Y/N) raised an eyebrow playfully. "Among all the specters, you're the one who brags about everything. The rest of them always tell you to stop."

"At least I can brag about having a sexy girlfriend who knows how to give me self-esteem," Rhadamanthys smirked. He walked closer to the bed and grabbed (Y/N)'s hands to make her get up.

"The girlfriend in question can give you something else than self-esteem, if you'd like," (Y/N) flirted, wrapping her arms around his neck and almost touching his nose with hers.

"Mhm, what exactly are you talking about?"

"I said it before, you look really tense. And I think you already know in what ways I can make you feel better." She looked in his eyes and bit her lower lip. Her boyfriend didn't take long to understand what she was implying.

"Seriously? You want to do this... Now?" he smirked. He still looked like he wasn't really sure about granting her wish.

"Why not? I mean, I'm not forcing you, but I'm sure it would help you." She slowly got closer to him and kissed him, and he started to feel the need for the same thing as her.

"(Y/N), you know I can't get enough of your body. If we start having sex now, it may last for two or three hours."

"Then I will decide when to stop," she shrugged. "And if you ask for more, I will only refuse. In case you didn't know, I have a mind of my own, in addition to this incredible body. I can choose what I want us to do or not."

Rhadamanthys chuckled with affection. "You're adorable." he kissed her more abruptly, which took her breath away.

"Then get rid of this stupid armor and let me please you, while we still have time." her deep and sexy voice made Rhadamanthys obey her without further ado, and within a minute, he was laying on the bed with her on top of him.

***

Once their lovemaking was over (a couple of hours after it had started), Rhadamanthys and (Y/N) ended up laying next to each other on the bed. Their naked bodies were covered in sweat, and their chests were raising and falling as they breathed heavily. It took them a few seconds to come back to their senses.

"Why does it feel like it gets better every time we do it?" (Y/N) asked, still panting.

"Because I find another way to do wonders to you every time we do it," Rhadamanthys chuckled. "And also because you are still learning how to drive me crazier and crazier."

"Yes, I know, I'm not as experienced as you are," she jokingly rolled her eyes. "You already know how to do everything perfectly."

"So do you." Rhadamanthys got closer to (Y/N) to quickly kiss her neck, but then remembered he didn't have much time on his hands. He could be demanded sooner or later, most likely by Lady Pandora. Especially after he disobeyed her orders : she would want to speak to him and maybe sentence him soon.

"I'd love to make this last longer, but I think I'm going to have to put this 'stupid armor' back on," he murmured to his girlfriend.

"I'd love to keep you to myself, but I think I'm in no position to ask for such a privilege," she smiled. "Be quick. They're coming for you."

Rhadamanthys got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom, using absolutely nothing to cover his skin. "I know you're trying to joke, but they may actually be coming. I have to go take a shower first, though. If someone comes here and asks where I am, tell them to fuck off."

"This type of answer is getting a bit old-fashioned, Rhadamanthys. If someone asks where you are, I can tell them you're too busy fucking their mom."

He laughed at her words before entering the other room. "You really are something."

"You know what?" she asked, also getting up. "I should probably come with you. If we take this shower together, neither of us will have to open the door to someone we don't want to see. And we will be able to spend a longer moment together, but that may be just a bonus."

"Smart," Rhadamanthys admitted with a smile. "Although, to me, the main advantage would be to spend more time with you, and the bonus would be not to have anyone interrupting us. Now come along before someone actually knocks at the door and bothers us."

(Y/N) beamed at her boyfriend and joined him in the bathroom. The shower in question lasted just a tiny bit longer than it should have, but not because of the things they had just finished in their bed. Rhadamanthys and (Y/N) enjoyed each other's company more than each other's body.