Chapter 3.

"Lady Salvarina has arrived!"

I can't believe it.. To meet father I had to spent three hours on preparing myself. Make up, dress and what else. Salvarina had to go through this everyday since she didn't stay at home instead she always encircles herself in the tea parties.

" Salvarina, come in and take a seat" Duke said. He was a redhead just like Salvarina and had the same blue eyes. They have a lot of common features. For one, both of them are intimidating.

I sat down while the butler pour me tea.

Father asked the butler to leave.

"I heard the news.. You broke up with the crown prince" He spoke straight to the point.

"Technically he was the one who broke up with me" I said nonchalantly.

"......." the Duke was silent for a while.

"It's because that bastard  has fallen blindly for that girl" the Duke said.

Bastard? Did the Duke just called the crown prince bastard? Isn't this blasphemy?

"Um..Father you shouldn't insult -"

"Haaa.. I really lost my hope in Reynold's son. Technically speaking I knew he was a trashy ruler that's exactly why I wanted you to be the crown princess so you could guide him and take good care of the empire but now... I'm afraid that our empire isn't going to last long "

Woah..woah.. I didn't know that this guy thought this about the crown prince.. Wait a second.. Isn't Reynold the emperor?.. Aah.. These two were really close friends..

" Salvarina don't be too upset. I'll book tickets to the Melabour empire. We'll leave this empire and go settle there" He said.

"What! Father, we can't do that" I protested.

"Of course we can" He said confidently.

"Aren't we his Majesty's trusted vassals and besides you're the prime minister!" I almost shouted at him.

Realization seems to strike him.

"Ah.. I forgot.." he mumbled.

How can someone forget that they are the prime Minister!

"Well.. Being the prime Minister of a nation that's going to crumble isn't going to change much" He said blatantly.

"That's true" I agreed and began sipping tea.

If someone were to hear our conversation we would be punished with treason and blasphemy.

"Salvarina, I know that you are upset. But there are other candidates who are suitable for your hand in marriage. How about the archmage's son or the commander general's son?"

Ah.. Father.. Those two are the other two blossoms of the four blossoms.. Those men are the second and third male leads whose heart is about to break when mirabel ends up with the crown prince.. And besides I don't want things that belonged to someone else..

"It's alright father. I'm not planing on marrying anyone at the moment" I said confidently.

"I see.." He replied still pondering over something.

"Here you go" He handed me a golden card.

"What's this?" I asked confused.

"It's a premium card.. It has unlimited amount of money.."