Chapter 9.

Time skip : two months

It was night time and I was sleeping peacefully.. not until I heard some sound coming from my balcony..

I sat straight up and noticed that the glass-door to the balcony was opened.. I remember closing them though..

I guess it's time... to meet my ace..

What if it's not him but an assassin sent by the falcon's house?

Maybe I can ignore him and go back to sleep but then again ignoring him isn't a good idea in this situation.

The nearest guards are in the hallway.. It's not like I can't shout.. But when I do shout for help he'll just come and cut my throat.

Let's play it cool.

"Are you an assassin?" I asked directly to whoever was behind the curtains.

"......."

No response came..

"I know you are hiding behind those curtains" I said.

A man with muddy brown hair and black eyes came forward he was covering his mouth with a mask and his hood was off his shoulders.

It's him.

The hidden heir of Winderwurt duchy and the owner of falcon's trading house.. My ace.

He's hidden his appearance but I could just tell it with a glance..why?.. Cause he was my favorite character, Xenoc Winderwurt. He's the obssessive villain of this story and at that time I had a thing for obssessive characters.. And as to what he did was.. I don't remember much of it.. But I know that it has something to do with kidnapping Mirabel.. Why I am so sure?.. Cause that's the same plot for yandere characters..

"So.. Why did your master send you here?"I asked him looking straight in his eyes.

" How are you associated with the chrysanthemum trading house?"He tackled my question with another.

"What makes you say that?"

"Duke Salvair is one of the investors of the chrysanthemum trading house" He said while narrowing his eyes.

How did he get that information? Then again Falcon trading house is good at handling informations.

"Hmmm.. I see.. But it has nothing to do with me though"I tilted my head.

"Don't play dumb with me lady Salvair" He whispered to me. I got sudden chills from that.

Crap.

Let's see even if I run now he'll be able to catch me.. I don't even have anything to attack him with.. How about a pillow?.

I looked at him in the eyes and smirked.

"That's right. I'm the owner of the chrysanthemum trading house" with that I caught him off guard for a moment and smacked him with a pillow.

I ran as quickly as I can.

My hand was about to reach the door knob when something pulled me from behind.

It was him.. His hood came off and so did his mask but still his real appearance was masked with magic.. He was glaring at me.

His hands were on my throat and I couldn't even breath. I was suffocating.

"Don't you dare take me for a fool" He said annoyed.