Chapter 34.

It was morning. The sun was sparkling. Birds were chirping. Droplets of water from yesterday's rain were seen on leaves. The water droplets were reflecting the morning sun's rays.

Inshort, it was a beautiful morning. Unfortunately I didn't have to wake up on such an auspicious morning since I didn't sleep a wink.

The first thing I wanted to do while getting out of the bed was to yeet this god forsaken book. I have no idea as to why I even read this stupid book. The whole time I was reading it I was cringing over and over. I want to slap the past me if possible for having such pathetic taste in books.

I got out of the bed and stretched my arms. I'm definitely gonna have eyebags.

"Goodmorning mylady, Did you have a good sleep?" Mary asked while getting herself into my bedroom.

"No" I replied while quickly hiding the book in one of my drawers.

"Oh my God! Lady! You look horrible!"Mary said frightened by my appearance.

Of course the eyebags along with my bed hair is an amazing combination.

"I know,Mary. Can you do me a favor and bring me some coffe?. No wait scratch that a lot of coffee. Bring me lots and lots of it " I said while making way to the bathroom yawning.

"On my way, lady!" Mary exclaimed
stepping out of the room.

After drinking coffee and doing my morning preparations, I went straight to my training area and told Sir Ernest about my situation.

The burly man understood what I said and he decided to teach me archery instead of swordsmanship.

"I thought you said archery wasn't a noble art?" I asked suspiciously.

"It isn't" He said firmly.

"Then how come you're so good at it?" I inquired.

"I wasn't a noble to begin with" He replied bluntly.

Ah right. He was a commoner who was gifted with the title of nobility by the Emperor due to his achievements in war.

I nodded and did everything as he instructed.

Even during training my mind was filled with questions. Questions from the book. I pursed my lips.

"Your ladyship, your complexion doesn't look great. We should take the afternoon off" He said looking at me. Unlike yesterday his eyes didn't held disappointment instead it held worry.

"Huh?- Ah yes. Thank you very much"I gave him a gentle bow and left the training ground sighing. I can't really access the experiment room since I blew it up but father has made all the preparations to renovate that room for me so I'll have to put my experiments with Iglo on a hold now.

I have so much on my mind. I'm really craving some icecream!

Ice-cream~ Here I come~

I spend the afternoon siting under a tree's shade and eating ice-cream while admiring the muscles of the Salvair knights.

Muscles are a gift from god.

I feel bad for ditching all of my work from the chrysanthemum trading house to Claire. Luckily she seems to enjoy working there. I have way too many responsibilities now.

*Sighs*

I took a scoop and ate it while drooling over the knights. They were doing laps and exercises. I'm lucky that they were doing it while taking their shirts off. But some of them were still wearing their shirts. Tsk tsk. Nevermind their shirts are also drenched in sweat so it gives me an even better view.