Chapter 29.

"Wonwoo?"I called him still unsure if it's really him.

His eyes held a soft expression while a sad smile curved on his lips.

"Yes, Heun" He said.

I had a lot of questions going through my mind. Like how is he here?, Where was he all this time?, How did his appearance change like this? , How are we floating on air?, Why does he smell so good?

I still remember his voice and it wasn't this deep but then again the last time we met we were sixteen.

"Did you get hit by a truck and got transmigrated here as well?"I asked him seriously.

"Ah-well... you see.. It's more complicated" He said averting his gaze from my suspicious glaring.

"More complicated? What were you summoned here or something? Did someone kidnap you?"I became restless. I just really want to know what happened to him.

"Heun, I know you want to know everything but be patient I'll explain everything to you once I take you there"

"Where?" I asked curiously.

"The Royal library's secret archives" He smiled mischeviously.

The sun had already set and it was now night time with full moon in the sky. It was only moon visible and no stars.

Wonwoo somehow magically transported us into the Royal library within the blink of an eye.

Both of us got inside safely and he finally let me go out of his grasp.A blue orb of light appeared on his hand which illuminated everything.

"Isn't it forbidden to enter the Royal library at night?" I whispered fearing someone might hear us.

"Yep it is. It is even more forbidden to enter the secret archives.. so.. Follow me"He said and began to walk forward while interlocking his hands with mine.

"Uh- Wonwoo can you start explaining now?"

"Mmhmm. So what do you wanna know first?"

"How did you get here?"

"Magic"

"Huh? So you were a magician all along and you hid it from me!"I accidentally yelled.

Wonwoo quickly placed his hands over my mouth making me shut completely while he dragged me towards a corner of the shelves.

Faint foot steps were heard along with some shouting and yelling.

Wonwoo and I knelt down behind one of the shelves. There was complete silence and only our breathing could be heard. We were sitting way too close to each other. It kinda looked like we were hugging or maybe we were. I could feel his broad chest and hear the sound of his heart beating. It was beating uncontrollably fast. Wow all magicians have crazy heart beat I guess.

"Didn't the sound come from here?"I heard a coarse sound probably of some knights.

"Strange. There's no one here"Another man spoke up.

"You sure you heard it?"

"Yeah... I think so"

"Let's just sweep the area"

Thankfully they didn't come our way and instead went some other way.

"Crap, they went over to the secret archives section"Wonwoo whispered.

"Isn't that where we were going?"

"Yeah. Either way about your question earlier. Yes I am a magician and let me introduce myself to you. I am Elixir Vakaracia, the first son of the Vakaracia duchy... Pretty cool right?" He winked at me while I just stared blankly at him.