Chapter 32.

Elixir's pov:

I turned back into Wonwoo and met Ahjussi and turns out he remembers me.

He actually remembers me!

Unlike before he has wrinkles now and his eyesight is also becoming terrible but nevertheless he recognised me!

Upon my arrival Ahjussi made me work in his restaurant as a waiter. Like I've been away for nine years and when I'm back he's given me work.

It's not that I'm complaining. I'm actually enjoying working here. A change of pace is always nice.

I was cleaning the diner when Ahjussi came beside me.

"Say, Have you met your girl yet?"He asked smirking.

"No.. not yet. I mean I don't know how to meet her. What if she's married and what if she doesn't remember me?" I asked taking in a deep breath.

"Oh come on. Enough with the what ifs will ya?. I'm in my fifties now and I remembered you clearly so of course she will also remember you brat!" He began to scold me when my eyes landed on a long brown haired girl entering our restaurant.

My breath hitched at her sight.

It was Heun!

Ahjussi seemed to noticed too. He gave me a quick nudge with his elbow before scurrying away.

She sat on one of the stools and asked for some heavy alcohol.

Since when did Heun started drinking?
Looks like a lot has changed while I wasn't here.

While I was serving other customers I stealed glances at her and saw that she was continuously bickering at Ahjussi. I wondered what they were talking about.

Soon I heard a scream.

"Why!!!!!!"

It was Heun. I began to listen into her bickering and it was about her break up. She was dating someone? I wonder who that jerk is. How dare he cheat on my precious Heun.

But nevertheless I was having mixed feelings about her break-up. Now I could confess my feelings to her but I never wanted her to be hurt. I groaned mentally. But judging by her appearance it looks like she's living a decent life. My Heun turned out to be a cool office woman. That actually kinda turns-

Wait. What the hell! What kind of thoughts am I even having right now?!

The rest of the night I tried hard to just focus on my orders and other customers but I ended up always stealing glances at Heun.

"Waiter! Bring me something much more stronger than any of these liquors" She said.

I knew it was my cue and I brought her some wine which weren't much strong. Just looking at her I knew she couldn't hold any more liquor. I have to take care of her liver!

It was past midnight and the customers were all leaving one by one.

I went to Ahjussi and noticed that Heun had passed out by drinking. She looked cute in her drunken state. Her hair was a mess.

"You should stop staring like this. It's giving me creeps" Ahjussi told me while showing me his goosebumps.

I rolled my yes and smiled at Heun.

"Kiddo, I think you should take some time with her. Her life changed completely after you had left " Ahjussi became all serious.

"What do you mean, Ahjussi?" I asked skeptically.