Chapter 25.

AN : it's a pretty long chapter so enjoy :3

♠️

I've finally arrived home!

Before I entered the gates of the Salvair mansion I noticed some men following me but they all scurried off once they saw my lair. Those men were probably send by that disgusting Count Lacher. I'll deal with him peacefully once I've conveyed everything to father.

As I entered the Salvair grounds it was already midnight. My sweet home looked like a haunted house. The dim moonlight reflecting the pillars of our gigantic mansion.

I was admiring the beauty of my humble abode when I noticed a shadow running towards me in full speed.

What the...

Is that a ninja? Should I run away?

As I turned around to run I heard a really familiar voice.

"Mylady!" I knew at an instant that it was none other than my beloved escort knight Sir Rufus Ballad!

"Mylady, you've finally arrived. The mansion was in an uproar because of your absence" Sir Rufus conveyed in his deep and masculine voice.

Damn he's hot.. Even though I can't see his face clearly in the dim moonlight, I can tell you that he's hot. Too bad he's an extra.

First things first. I should do something about these people in the cage.

"Sir Ballad, Can you fetch me some knights.. It's really urgent. Lead them to the basement and I'll be there. The more the merrier" I said as I smiled a bit.

He nodded his head and disappeared into the shadows.

He sometimes remind me of a puppy but now he looked like a ninja.... A ninja puppy it is! I thought while nodding my head.

I made my way to the basement and placed the cage down on the floor. I took the yellow vial from my satchel and poured the liquid over the cage. A yellow mist appeared as I moved back. The cage grew bigger as well as the people in it.

The people inside were shivering. Some of them were crying. But none of them dared to look at me. It was like they didn't want to accept their fate. There were still some who were submerged deep in their own thoughts. Hopelessness was clearly visible in their eyes.

I took a notebook along with a pen. I jotted down some questions. I finished writing and was met by some knights along with Sir Rufus.

"Good timing.. Here you go" I handed over the paper from my notebook to Sir Rufus.

"I want you and your knights to interrogate these people."I said while pointing at the cage.

" These are the questions that you should ask them. You can ask further questions as well but keep in mind that they are all victims of human trafficking and that I've bought them from a slave auction. Do not fret as I bought them to free them" I said as all the knights were bewildered at my statement.

"We will carry out your orders mylady!" Rufus said.

Good boy Rufus! I really want to pat him.

"All of you listen carefully! You all are victims of something unjustable and cruel. I'll be opening this cage to your freedom as well your old lives. In return you all are supposed to answer the questions asked by these knights truthfully. I once again remind you all to be honest. The more honest you'll be the faster you'll be able to get out of here "
Everyone inside the cage were shocked. Some were still sank deep in despair but they too soon snap out of it when they heard the sound of the cage being opened.