Chapter 6.

So we ended up making a lot of ice-cream.

The reason is.. to share this with everyone in the castle.. I asked the headchef to distribute it to everyone except the knights..

I wanted to give them personally.. Also.. to adore their bulging muscles.. Geez I didn't know that I was a pervert.. Well you can't blame me.. I never had a chance to drool on muscles in my past life. All I did was work.. work and more work.

I went to the training ground along with Mary. We had a tray with a lot of ice-cream bowls.

"Sir ballad!" I called out when he heard me he turned around... His dazzling appearance.. I would cry at this..

"Yes my lady" He responded quite dazzlingly.

"You should take a break.. Here I brought everyone ice-creams"

"Eyes cream?.. Our eyes are fine though" one of the knights scoffed.. Oh.. He's really cocky..

"it is not eyes cream it is Ice cream" I said emphasizing on the word ice.

"I'm not forcing anyone. You can have it if you want" I said shrugging.

Sir ballad took the tray from my hands and said "Thank you" while smiling.. He's such a sweet guy.

"The lady made this for us so be grateful" He shouted to the other knights.

"Mary, go and bring some tissue boxes" I whispered to Mary.

"Huh?..Oh um.. Alright mylday" She scurried off.

After a while ~

"Waahhhh the taste of this ice-cream is something else. It's my first time eating something like this" It turns out that the cocky one was the first person to burst into tears.

I asked Mary to quickly hand them the tissues. I knew this would happen.

Everyone was crying.. Except sir ballad..He was just standing there staring at the ice cream..

"Sir ballad!.." I called out and ran towards him..

"Did you like the ice cream-huh?" As I approached him I saw faint tears coming from his eyes. He was crying???

"Here" I gave him my handkerchief.

"Ah. Thank you my lady. It's just -"

"it's alright. It's natural to cry while eating ice-cream for the first time" in this world.

He was embarrassed..

"My lady!!" Hmm..Isn't that Mary's sound..
I averted my gaze to where Mary was and saw -

What in the -

Mary was also crying along with the knights.

"Mary did you eat the ice-cream too?" I hurried off to her and asked her.

"No *sniff* I didn't *sniff *my lady"

"Then why are you crying!?"

"It's *sniff * just because *sniff *"

"Just because what?"

"I couldn't control myself when I saw everyone crying.. Wahhh!!" Mary was holding me and crying for the rest of the evening. Thank God I have enough tissue boxes.

At night ~

I never knew ice cream had such an effect on people. Everyone loved ice-cream. This gives me a splendid idea.

How about I start selling ice-cream?

I'll open an ice cream parlour!

It'll be for nobles and kids!

I'm gonna be rich! (AN : Girl, you're already rich)

3rd person's pov.

While lady Salvarina was dreaming about her future there was something interesting occurring in the Duke's study.

"Hmm.. What is this white colored dessert?"The Duke paused his paper work and looked at the white cream stuff brought by his butler.

"It's *sniff* an ice-cream *sniff * made by the young lady *sniff*"The butler replied while wiping his tears.

"Cedric, why are you crying?" The Duke asked confused at his butler's unusual behavior.

"Oh, it's because of the heavenly taste of this ice-cream" tears bursted out of Cedric's eyes and he began wailing.
The Duke was even more confused but it didn't stop him from tasting what his lovely daughter made for him.

"Haa really just what is great about this ice -" The Duke paused as he took a small bite.

"T-this is... truly beyond heavenly" Tears started flowing out of the Duke's eyes.

The Duke wiped his tears while he continued to eat the ice-cream.

That night everyone at the Salvair mansion was crying...

                                ♠️

AN : I know this is a really short chapter that's why I'll be adding an extra chapter ✨