Chapter 7.

3 days have passed.

I was at the capital with Mary and Rufus.
I'm currently looking for a building suitable to be the ice cream parlour.

We brought a good looking building. It was quite expensive but I have the Duke as my investor. I asked Mary to decorate it. I recently found out Mary's hidden talent she's great at internal designing.

After that we went to the chrysanthemum trading house.

"John!"

"Mylady" he did a respectful bow.

"How's the work?"

"Since we are all working we'll be able to finish making hundred ice boxes by tomorrow"

"Great! Now I need you to give me five iceboxes"

"What? Why?"

"I'm opening an ice cream parlour.. You guys are invited too"

"Yes, thank you Mylady"
Everyone there thought that ice cream parlour was in fact eyes cream parlour and they thought that they'll be getting an eye massage.

"John, do you know anyone who's good at cooking or someone who can cook?"

"From the back alley?"

"yes"

"There's a few"

"Alright I need you to bring them to me.. Don't worry I'm planning on hiring them"

"Alright Mylady"

"Mark, we'll be opening our store tomorrow so make the preparations for it"

"Of course my-lady"

I feel like I'm a leader.

On the way back home in the carriage ~

"Mylady, surely you aren't hiring the people from the back alley to work in the parlour are you" Mary asked nervously.

"I am"

"What? Why?.. You could've just brought someone from the Duke's mansion or some professional chef"

"I know Mary.. The point is not just about selling ice-creams but it's also about giving job to the unemployed. We have seen the condition of people in the back alley. Even the government officials are turning a blind eye to them. We can't just let them be. We have to give them a decent life "

" Mylady... You really care about the people *sniff*.. You should've become the crown princess "

" well.. It's his highnesses loss "I shrugged.

" I feel like it's the loss of the empire " Mary said with tearful eyes.

" Stop crying now Mary. We can't tie ourselves to people who don't want us. And genuinely even though I was really hurt before I'm alright now "

" Really? "

" yes. It's all because of you, Sir Ballad and.. my father.. You guys made me feel better "

" Mylady ~" Mary stopped crying and smiled happily while hugging me.

" There, there " I softy patted her head.

The next day (the grand opening)

Today is the day.

I'm currently in the carriage on my way to the capital.

I'm wearing an orange dress and a mask which resembles the chrysanthemum flower.

I'll be hiding the fact that I, lady Salvair is behind the chrysanthemum trading house.