Chapter 14.

As I walked towards the pavillion I was breathtaken by its beauty. It looked like a pavillion from the Victorian Era. And the flowers surrounding it.. Seriously this setting is awesome. I really thank the author for this.. This world is extremely beautiful.
(A/N : Welcome xD)

As I entered the pavillion I noticed a handsome man with sharp features Golden hair and eyes.. Damn he's hot.

He was sitting there immersed in his thoughts but smiled when he saw me.

To think Salvarina didn't pay any attention to the emperor and only thought about the trash prince. Look at his Majesty's face! I can't even find a wrinkle even though he's in his 40s.

I did a curtsy to his Majesty... Emperor Reynold Remere Rultaz. Even though he's a good monarch he couldn't successfully control the nobles faction. The reason is his idiotic son. Seriously that trash prince should've managed the aristocratic faction but due to his idiocracy the nobles faction has currently split into two one which sides with the imperial family and the other which opposes it. Of course there are some who stay neutral as well.

"Take a seat, lady Salvair" He spoke while having a mysterious grin plastered on his face.

"Thank you, your majesty" I sat down and glanced sideways... There wasn't a single person there except us, not even guards..

"As you can see it's just the two of us here So, you can put your guard down" He spoke while pouring tea for me.

"Ah yes, your majesty"

"You used to call me uncle when it's just the two of us"

Wait did she??... I don't have any memories regarding that.. What should I do?

"....." I didn't say anything and kept looking at the tea in my cup.

"I can see that you're quite distressed" He spoke further.

"I'm alright your majesty. Thank you for your concern" I spoke while smiling.

Unlike prince Alexander this guy's quite cunning.. The reason he called me here is probably because he's scheming something.

He then stared at me and then looked.. He began to speak but was hesitating for some reason.. Finally he spoke up..

"I apologize for what my son did..." He said while looking down..

I was flabbergasted at that.. The emperor is apologising for his son?

"You needn't to your majesty. Besides I have already let go of the past" I smiled.

The person who should be apologising is your son and not you! I was screaming internally.

"That kid.. I don't know what goes around his head nowadays..Ever since he met that baron' s daughter he's been neglecting his duties.. It's true that he's been like that since the beginning but now it seems to have gone too far" His majesty said.

Ah.. The disappointment of a parent.. I thought to myself while slowly sipping the hot tea.

"I don't know what to do with him.. Rebuking him isn't going to work either..." He sighed and continued to speak again.

"Salvarina, when you were still engaged to him it brought me great relief to know that the future of my son and this empire is in good hands but now... I don't know how to feel about his lover.. That girl is not at all suitable to be the mother of the empire "
Did he call me here just to complain?... Let's just bear with it.