Chapter 13.

A/N: The above dress is what Salvarina wore today.

I was in the carriage on my way to the imperial palace. Today is the day I have to meet the emperor.

Today I decided to wear something light colored.. When I said that all my maids were surprised cause Salvarina always wore dark colored dresses as it made her look more matured and dignified. I too have been wearing them for the past days so I decided to change into light colored now. I can just switch between them after all. Besides it's quite sunny today so a light colored dress would be more comfortable.

But I'm quite nervous on meeting the emperor.

The emperor, Reynold Remere Rultaz. As I have told before there's nothing significant about the emperor. His face is quite blurry from Salvarina's memories. His description is quite vague. It seems like he's an unimportant character.

"Hey master, look outside it's so pretty" Iglo spoke.

I took him with me since he insisted that he wanted to see the human world.

"The human world is quite amazing" He said with sparkling eyes.

"Hmmm.. I guess so". I didn't explore this world much so I really want to see what else is here. It isn't every day that you get trapped in a fictional world.

The scenery changed and we were just about to enter the palace gates.

"Iglo, you can leave now. I'll summon you after I visit his majesty"

"Alright master"

Just like that Iglo vanished into thin air.

"My lady, we've reached" The coachman said.

I got out of the carriage and saw the imperial palace. Though I have already seen it from Salvarina's memories, I can't help but admire this huge palace. It's really pretty even breathtaking than the Salvair mansion.

I saw a few sculptures which seem to be made of gold.

I was on my way to the palace when the maids told me that the emperor was waiting in the garden. They were going to escort me but I told them off since I wanted to admire this place.

I was walking through the garden admiring it's beauty. As expected of a garden in the imperial palace. The gardener should be paid more.

Around ten minutes had passed and guess what... I'm lost.

I should've let those maids escort me. This damn garden is like a maze!

I heard some ruffling sounds from a bush nearby and I went there to see what it is...

I saw a handsome man with white hair and red eyes.. He had long eyelashes. His face looked so smooth.. He was so beautiful.. He was wearing knight's uniform. I ended up staring at him.

He seems really familiar....

Could it be?

Yes he is....

One of the male leads and harem members! Ronin Castria , the son of the current captain of the imperial knights as well as the next captain. A rare prodigy and a talented swordsman.

The real question is why is he sulking in a corner like that?

Hmmmmm.. It seems that Mirabel rejected him but did he really confess his feelings to her?