3) Find him

Gon's p.o.v
••••••••••••••

After I can't fit anything else In my bag I start zipping it up. What I'm not prepared for next it the loud creak of wood from behind me. I instantly freeze up, dropping a book from my hand.

"Who in the bloody hell are you" a deep but soft voice threatens from behind me.

I close my eyes for a moment and gulp. I've been caught..

I slowly turn around and stare at the figure in front of me. It's a boy who looks around my age with the more peculiar white fluffy hair I've ever seen. His blue eyes pierce through my own. He's wearing long brown pants with a tucked in white button up shirt. Most of the buttons are un done, revealing his chest. His eyes don't leave me. I try and speak but the words just don't form. Not even a second later his expression changes into a smirk. "I caught you red handed didn't I mate?" He steps closer to me but I stumble backwards. I look around the room at anywhere that could help me escape. He keeps walking closer to me and I keep backing up until my back is against the wall. I'm still tightly gripping the bag in my hand. He stops walking once he's directly in front of me. "You picked the wrong ship to steal from." His voice sounds full of anger.

He snatches the bag from my hands and dumps it on the floor. He stares down at all the items. "I should have your head for this."

He's still looking down at everything I was about to steal. I slowly slide my hand in the waistband of my shorts and grab the book out of it without him noticing. Now my only chance...

I throw the book straight at his face and before it has even hit him I bolt for the door out. From behind me I hear him curse under his breath. He turns around and chases after me. "Get your ass back here before I kill you!"

I'm running towards the edge of the deck. I climb over the edge and stare down at the water. The boy turns around a corner and sprints straight at me. I smirk at him and stick my middle finger up before I jump straight down and into the water. He stops at the edge and looks down. I plummet into the water and swim faster then I ever have onto the shore. I don't stop running until I'm far out of sight.

Once I finally stop running, I sit down on the sand to catch my breath. "That...was way too close." I say barley getting enough air. I'm pretty upset that I didn't get anything and that I lost my journal in the process but it's better then getting caught. Thieves are often killed on the spot. Pirates have no sympathy.

I lean over on my side. I feel something hard in my pocket and I reach in and pull out the green gem necklace. I gasp as I finally remember that I put it in there. "Looks like I did get something after all" I say in a cheerful voice. This is like a birthday present from myself.

I admire the green Gem all the way until I get home.

Killua's p.o.v
••••••••••••••••

That motherfucker. I cannot believe I let him escape. I never let any one escape! I slam my first on my desk out of anger. The rest of my crew crowds the door of my cabin.

I turn to look at them and let out a sigh. "I..sorry." I mumble under my breath.

I walk over to the cabin door and shut it softly then walk back to my desk. That's when it hits me. I look down at the desk and lift up some papers. It's gone...I keep searching the entire room but it's still not there.

It takes everything in me to control how angry I am. Out of everything he could have taken of course it had to be my Necklace!

I slam open the cabin door and everyone's heads turn to look at me. "Listen up everyone! I want all of you searching that entire entire shitty island until you find the idiot whole stole from me!" I shout.

"Uh but captain I thought he dropped everything?" Someone says.

"He still had my necklace." I say sternly.

Everyone seems to get more serious after I say this.

"He has short black hair and drown eyes. He's about the same height as me. If you find him..do not kill him. Bring him straight to me. You can hurt him as much as you'd like. Just bring him back alive. You may leav-"

Someone interrupts me. "Wait! Captain I think I found something else you may wanna see." My first mate Leorio hands me a small journal.

"What is it?"

"I found it on the floor in your cabin. Just...read the front." He says.

I flip over the book to where I can see the front. "Light Haven" I read out loud. My voice cracks as I read it. The words slip off my tongue in disbelief. I instantly flip the book open and look through it still unable to process everything. This book...it has everything...except for one thing...I need that boy.

"Find me that boy like your lives depend on it! Dismissed!" I yell out. Everyone on board scatters off the ship. Leorio walks over to me. "We might actually be able to find it. After all those years."

I nod in agreement. "I just want to know how that boy had this journal. And why would he leave such a valuable thing?"

Leorio shrugs. "Let's head out and help the other look for him. I bet you'll have the best luck anyways. Maybe give him a matching bruise on his eye." He laughs a bit and points on my eyes.

I role my eyes and place a hand over my eye. Shut it. I'll do worse things."

I nod at him before I make my way off the ship. I won't let him slip out of my grasp this time. Once I find him, he'll be locked up on my ship until he can give me the answers I need.

I run the moment my feet touch the sand. I can't waste another second.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ty for reading!