5) Coordinates

Gon's p.o.v
••••••••••••••

Being in a place which is only surrounded by darkness is a scary place. Somehow, I've ended up in that place.

It's almost like all of my scenes have been turned off. There nothing but a black emptiness around me. Heck, I can't even see myself.

I gasp when I finally wake up. I spring my body forward and my head wips in every direction possible. I'm now sitting up on the floor. But I have no idea where I am. My chest feels heavy and my hands are shaking.

A familiar voice calls out. "Took you long enough. You were out cold for an entire day."

I turn my head and look directly in front of me. "Where am I.." I glare at the white haired boy in front of me.

"On my ship. And this time you have no way of escaping." He points at the cell bars keeping me locked in this small area in the corner of whatever room I'm in. It looks to be a storage room.

"Look, I'm sorry for trying to steal your..stuff but you have it all back. What else do you want from me." I say while crossing my arms.

He stands up quickly and shuffles over to a shelf behind him. On the shelf he pulls off a small book. He moves himself closer to my cell as sits on the ground on the other side to where's he right in front of me. The only thing keeping me from slapping that smug look off his face are these bars. He holds the book in front of my face. "Hey that's my book!"

"Where did you get this." He speaks ignoring my first comment.

"What? Why does that matter?"

"Just tell me."

"No." I snap.

He clenches his jaw while staring at me. He keeps looking from the book and back to me.
"Your not really in the position to be arguing with me. Your on my ship now. You will follow my rules. And you will speak when I tell you to speak. I don't care about what happens to you. All I care about is what you have to say about the book. So therefore if you do not talk, I'll kill you. It's quite simple mate."

"Your rules can go fuck themselves." I stick my middle finger up at him.

He stares at me in disbelief and all he mutters is a quiet "K" and he walks out of the room slamming the door behind him.

I let out a deep sigh. This is just great. I should never have gone on this ship in the first place. I could have found money other ways. And I can't believe I've been half dead for an entire day.

I slide my hands over the rough wooden surface on the ground. It seems like there's another level to the boat. Maybe more storage underneath.

There's gotta be a way for me to escape...

Killua's p.o.v
••••••••••••••••
I slam the door behind me and stomp up the stairs until I'm on the top deck. Leorio comes up to me with a concerned look on his face. "Didn't talk did he?"

"No..". I mumble while scrunching my nose up.

"Maybe you should try being a little nicer to him then?" Leorio suggests.

"I can't be nice to him! He's a prisoner." I stick my head up and cross my arms.

All I hear is a sigh coming from Leorio. "He'll talk eventually. But..we don't really have much time left either. We have to leave the island tomorrow. There's a storm coming this way and I think it would be best to try and leave before it catches us."

"Yea I know. I'll get him to talk."

"How about I go down there and try to get something out of him?" Leorio offers.

"Knock yourself out."

Leorio nods quickly and scurry's down to where the cellar is. I stay up on the deck but I make my way towards the very point of the ship and stare off into the water. I know I'm being an asshole to him but he just really pisses me off. It's not like people haven't tried to steal from me before. I think it's the fact that I let him escape that's messing with me. I've never let anyone get away from me. He also has an item that will help me achieve my life goal. There's just something about him that's...different and I can't quite wrap my head around it.

It's only been a few minutes and Leorio is already back out. And he's smiling...

He walks up to me and sits up on the ledge of the ship before saying anything. "I already found out 2interesting things. The book was left to him by his father who supposedly was out looking for the island just like us. And 2, you know how there's a map in the book but it doesn't have any coordinates?"

I nod my head.

"Well apparently that boy says there's tons of coordinates written all over the first two pages. But me and you, and possibly everyone else except the boy, can't see them."

"That's a load of bull shit."

"I think I actually believe him. He sounded sincere."

"So your telling me the book was written with some magic ink and was made for only him to see?" I raise an eyebrow.

Leorio scratches the back of his neck while nodding.

"What the fuck."

"Well it's better then what we had before." He says.

"And how did you even get him to talk."

"I didn't really do anything. I just walked in there and didn't scream at him like you did." Leorio smirks at me.

I punch him in the arm playfully. "So he just won't talk to me then huh?"

"Guess not"

"Idiot...go back in there and get more information from him." I demand.

"Uh..that's the thing. He doesn't really know anything else. He said he opened the book on his 18th birthday...which was yesterday. So he's only had it for a day. He didn't even know that the book was referencing an island at all."

"So he's useless to us then? Tch...kick him off the ship after he's written down all the coordinates for us. We'll set off after that."

"I'll see what I can do." Leorio makes his way back to the cellar.

I've never been this close to actually having important information about the island...
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Question of the chapter:
Will Gon willingly give Killua and his crew the coordinates?

Ty for reading!!