•Chapter 11•

{Hey guys! I know the last chapter was kinda cheesey, but the cola boi needed some love. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Leave a vote and comment. Love you all!}

~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~

((☆No ones POV☆))

You were finally finished with the mirror.

You wipe the sweat off your eyebrows as you looked at your work.

Sure it was still cracked, but at least it wasn't in pieces.

Your finger was also wrapped up dramatically, Like it was going to fall off.

You told the other Tom that you were fine, and that you only needed a Band-Aid.

But of course no one listens to you.

You picked up the mirror and started to look for the boys.

Edd followed behind you with a blushing face.

He couldn't stop daydreaming about the kiss. He was acting like a teenage girl who just got her first kiss.

"Yo! I fixed the mirror! You guys ready to go?"

Other Tom started to call out their names as well.

But no one replied.

"Maybe their outside?" You said as you open the front door to the outside.

The two boys following after me.

You then let out a gasp as what you saw next left you in shock.

The other Matt was on top of the real Tord strangling him.

While the real Tord has his hands wrapped around his throat as well.

The real Tom was trying to pull the other version of Matt off of him. While Matt and the other Tord we're on the other side of them shaking in fear.

You let out a tired sigh. You handed the mirror to the other Tom as you rolled up you're sleeves making Edd shiver in fear.

He knew what it meant when you were rolling up your sleeves.

You made your way to the boys. Tom saw you and immediately let go of the other Matt, and started to back up.... knowing what was gonna happen next.

Wasting no time, you grab the other Matt by his hoodie picking him up, and doing the same to Tord.

Then you bashed their heads together hard making a 'THUNK' sound.

You let them go making them fall on the floor and groan in pain.

They looked up at you slowly as their face when pale in fear seeing your face.

"Start Talking."

{Art once again made by my AMAZING friend 😊 Should I start making art for this as well 🤔}

The two boys gulped knowing they were fucked.