Chapter 19: Young Gentleman

"So it was you."

A handsome youth walked out of the bamboo forest. He was wearing an ivory robe trimmed with silver thread, and compared with the white dumpling, it was very elegant.

He walked to Jennie and stopped in front of her as he looked down at her with probing eyes.

This youth was very tall as Jennie only came up to the height of his chest. As it he was looking at a child, there was an unruly laugh on his lips but because of his handsome face, it was in no way offensive. If it was an ordinary female, their heartbeat would increase and ears would have blushed.

But Jennie, after all, was not a true budding beauty. She glance at that person and did not say a word.

The youth's lips hooked up and suddenly there was a sophisticated short sword in his hands. He pointed the scabbard at himself and used sword shaft to lift Jennie's chin, forcing her to lift her head.

Jennie had no choice but to look at the other person.

The youth was in his teens but his brows was exceptionally bright and his eyes was like autumn water, smiling and moving. But the depths of his eyes made other cold and it was a pair of sharp eyes that could almost see one's heart. This kind of person even with an appearance of frivolous would be like a piece of ice internally.

She took a deep breath and took a step back so that the shaft of the short sword was away from her chin. She warmly said, "Thanking Little Marquis."

Taehyung smiled but his tone was unclear, "You recognized me?"

"In the Ding capital, there is no one who do not know about Little Marquis Kim." Shem Miao lightly said. There seemed to be some sarcasm in the words but when she said it, there was actually unusually serious which made other unable to differentiate the tone.

"I don't recognize you." Kim Taehyung gave her a glance and then glance at the shivering dumpling on the ground, "It's you who let Su Ming Lang pass the message to the Su family."

"Pass message?" Jennie looked at him and suddenly smiled, "It is only to teach him a method not to get reprimanding by his father, by diverting his attention. How can it be to pass a message? Little Marquis mustn't overthink."

"Overthink?" The youth pondered over those words before suddenly approaching and forced Jennie back to the tree. His expression was very ambiguous but his tone was very clear, "If I do not overthink, I would be deceived by you."

Jennie frowned.

Although there was not too much regulations between male and female in Ming Qi, but to do such an action in broad daylight would be lacking in manners. In particular there were so many nobility in Oak Wood and if they were to see this. She did not mind that it would destroy her reputation but that Shen Xin would then be shamed due to her. In her previous life because of her the Shen family collapsed then she was able to see all the care and thought her parents gave. Now with another lifetime, she will protect her family so how would she tolerate others mention anything bad about the Shen family. Moreover it was caused by her.

Thinking of that, Jennie became somewhat impatient, "For Little Marquis to attack with condemnations, what is the actual purpose?"

Kim Taehyung watched attentively at the young female in front.

He had always been very sensitive to his intuition thus was able to see the undercurrent of things in the surface. This was how he lived for the past ten over years. To kill others in battle and to fight the treacherous battle under the surface of Ding capital and also including the hidden plotting in the