Chapter 79: Pregnant (Part 1,2 & 3)

"This younger brother is interested in— Shen family's young lady."

With a 'hong' sound, the entire hall was suddenly up in an uproar and everyone's eyes were on the three Di young ladies of the Shen family. Among the three Shen young ladies, Shen Qing was already engaged and only Shen Yue and Jennie was left. Shen Yue was gentle and moving and her talent reputation was known throughout, but now Jennie was also a fine young lady and from her bearing, one would be surprised and the more important thing was that behind Jennie there was Shen Xin, a big respectable Buddha. Moreover the crowd could see clearly that the person Prince Yu was observing was Jennie.

For a moment, the look that everyone gave to Jennie was extremely strange, there were those that rejoiced in her misfortune, there were also some with stares out of sympathy and compassion. The previous WangFei died dubiously and everyone who knew found it strange. And everyone also knew clearly what kind of evil character Prince Yu had. But such a person like this was actually protected by the Imperial family. One side was a dignified Formidable Great General and the other side was the blood brother of the Emperor that saved him before. How would the choice be?

Shen Xin's expression sank down after hearing Prince Yu's words and some blue veins even burst out on his forehead.

The reputation of the Formidable Great General was not a false one. In a short time there was a vicious and hostile air which made the surrounding people change their expressions.

The official was a loyal official but if one cannot even protect one's own daughter, Shen Xin would use his entire body and life of meritorious service to go fearlessly against Prince Yu

Shen Qiu's lips were also tensed as he stared viciously at Prince Yu as if when Prince Yu mention Jennie's name, he would pounce over and fight till either the fish dies or the net splits.

As for Luo Xue Yan, she had already pulled Jennie's hands over tightly and the carefree smile was long gone. What replaced it was a ruthless expression as if a mother wolf guarding her cub and would not give in to the other's coercion.

Everyone saw the Shen family's behaviour and they could not help but exhale. Now Emperor Wen Hui was sitting high above and the Shen family actually made such a gesture. The atmosphere was like swords were drawn and bows were bent, Emperor Wen Hui was mistrustful and for the Shen family to overrun the Imperial power with no fear, were not they afraid that there would be a knot in the Emperor Wen Hui's heart?

Prince Kai expression also slightly changed and there was a trace of surprise when he looked at Jennie.

"It seems that this Fifth Shen Young Lady is really the treasure of General Shen's heart." Su Ming Feng whispered to Taehyung, "The Shen family could do things to such a point for her."

Be it towards Prince Yu or to be enemies with the Imperial family, no matter what, the Shen family's actions had clearly expressed their unyielding attitude. One was afraid that even with Emperor Wen Hui's decree, this Shen family would never agree easily.

Taehyung smiled lazily and did not express an opinion.