Chapter 20: The Residence of Marquis of Lin An

*Marquis of Lin An is basically Taehyung's father*

The residence of the Marquis of Lin An in Ding capital was indeed magnificent. This was mainly because the Marquis Furen was the late Emperor dote Princess Yu Qing the most. Originally once one became a the princess's husband, the Marquis of Lin An's military power must be returned. The late Emperor was unable to withstand Princess Yu Qing's tantrum and whining, and let things slide. This was enough to say about Princess Yu Qing's position in the late Emperor's heart.

Princess Yu Qing was an outstanding beauty and had the most gentle and tender of temperament. After marrying into the Marquis residence, she was also doted by the Marquis of Lin An. Unfortunately the Marquis of Lin An still brought in a concubine, which was the current Madam Fang.

If Princess Yu Qing was a natural lady from a noble house and had money and power to help one in any occupation, then this Madam Fang was a pretty daughter from a humble family. It was Madam Fang's father who did a favour to the Marquis and afterwards when the family fell behind, Father Fang used the favour to let the Marquis marry Madam Fang as a concubine.

A wife and a normal concubine were different and cannot be killed per one's wishes. In addition Madam Fang was willing to become a concubine and did not display any jealousy behavior thus the Marquis did not take it to mind. Most likely it was because nobility usually have three wives and four concubines and the Marquis of Lin An only brought in one wife which was already rarely seen. Thus the Marquis did not feel that anything was wrong.

Unfortunately when males and females look at the problem, especially concerning the issue of concubines, would be poles apart. The Marquis felt that having a wife was not a serious matter since a concubine was only a plaything and the person in his heart was still Princess Yu Qing but Princess Yu Qing did not feel the same.

Princess Yu Qing grew up in the favour of the late Emperor and was also pampered all day after marrying into the Marquis residence. Her husband had only her the official wife so she was already used to the kind of lifestyle. Who knew that there was a sudden appearance of a concubine and at that time Princess Yu Qing just gave birth to Kim Taehyung and was in her confinement period when she was hit with the news.

Madam Fang gave her greeting to Princess Yu Qing every day and wore according to the rules. It would be better if she did not come as it made Princess Yu Qing felt more anguish. If Princess Yu Qing was an ordinary Princess, she would had found a way to make Madam Fang stumble and it was not impossible to send her away. But Princess Yu Qing was protected very well the entire time and was naïve to the world so how would she know how to use those dirty tricks.

Nevertheless it was the Momo, who was part of the Princess's dowry, who thought of an idea and carried it out without the knowledge of the Princess to chase Madam Fang out from the house. Who knew that it was not only ended in failure and was also found out by the Marquis of Lin An.

Even though the Marquis of Lin An was an unruly person usually, at the bottom of his heart he had an honourable temperament and could not stand all the small little tricks that women played so he severely rebuked Princess Yu Qing at that moment.

It was the first time since Princess Yu Qing married over to be in an argument with the Marquis of Lin An. She was also one who would not swallow any grievances so she did not mention the matter of Momo out and only oppose the Marquis of Lin An with equal harshness so much that the Marquis turn and left abruptly.

She initially thought that the Marquis of Lin An would come over to see her after a few days but who knew that after a month had passed the Marquis only rest at Madam Fang. A female during confinement period must not be upset and Princess Yu Qing kept the anger inside and thus fell into a bout of serious illness.