Chapter 63: Night Encounter (Part 1,2 & 3)

WARNING : This has mentions of R*PE, please skip to the next chapter if you are not comfortable with this sort of revenge.

The person standing opposite was not someone else but Kim Taehyung.

Under the flickering light in the dark, his brows were as handsome as a painting but they were tightly knit and there was a sudden chill that was very different from when meeting him at daytime, as if he was a different person.

Marie and Alexia had seen Kim Taehyung several times so they naturally knew who this person was. With hearts full of surprise, they could not help but stand in front of Jennie to protect her.

However, it was Yoongi's first time seeing Taehyung. He did not know what kind of person Taehyung was but from Jennie's words, he came to know that both of them knew one another. Taehyung stared at Jennie and after pondering for a moment, he smiled and let go of his hand. In a blink of an eye, the sword was returned to Yoongi.

He lazily retreated to the door and said, "Shen family girl, to be able to meet here, one would say that you and I are fated or destined."

Jennie did not pay attention to him and instructed Yoongi and the two maids, "Quickly leave."

Marie and Alexia glanced at Taehyung before nodding in agreement. However just as they were leaving, Jennie said to them, "You all leave first, I will follow behind."

In the dark night and under the small light, one could see the small flame slightly flickering as Alexia panicky responded, "Young Lady..."

"Leave!" Jennie opened her mouth. Her order was short and firm making Alexia tremble. Yoongi shook his head and dragged one maid away by the hand and jumped out of the window and headed outside.

Taehyung's hands were resting at his neck as he watched her actions with interest. Jennie fumbled to the front of the table and before the fire extinguished, she managed to find that incense burner and lit the incense that was found on the table. After which, she then made her way towards the door.

Just as she was about to do that, she saw Taehyung's brows knitted and suddenly with his fingers, he extinguished the flame. In the blanket of darkness, a figure suddenly swept in front of Jennie and lightly grabbed her waist. Before Jennie could react, she fell into a gentle embrace. That person held her and rolled to the area below the bed.

"You..." Jennie was incessantly furious.

With a "Sh", Taehyung's voice sounded by her ear, "There is someone coming in."

Footsteps sounded in the room and Jennie stiffened.

She had never imagined that these people's movements were actually this fast.

The fortunate thing was that these new persons did not lit the lights in the room but that was what she expected. According to that person's nature and love of stimulation, naturally lights would not be lit.