Chapter 81: Bargaining ( Part 1,2 & 3)

Bai Xiao Sheng was not a person but an industry.

In the royal life, there are imperial courts and families, as well as the commoners in the pugilist world. In the thirty six trades and seventy two industries, there were such people where they belonged to the three religions and nine schools of thoughts. It does not sound serious or noble but there were many opportunities and roles in them. There were times these people from three religions and nine schools of thoughts would maintain and preserve the sporadic relationship between the Imperial court and the pugilist world.

And Bai Xiao Sheng was one of that industries.

As the name suggested, Bai Xiao Sheng was similar to detective agencies and in the hundred over years of legacy, this industry did not appear much and ordinary people would have never heard of it before. As for who or whom, no one knew. But not knowing did not meant that it did not exist. The Feng Xian Pawnshop in the Ding capital was currently Ming Qi's Bai Xiao Sheng.

That red clad female's eyes stared in awe and it was Yoongi and those behind him that felt somewhat weird. Even though they were in the army, they had roamed the entirety of the puglist world but did not know about Bai Xiao Sheng.

It was naturally so, no matter if it was the Feng Xian Pawnshop or Bai Xiao Sheng, ordinary people would not know that the people who came here were all a part of such an establishment.

"Young Lady is..." The red clad female asked.

"I am here to make a deal."

Hearing that, the red clad female's expression slightly changed following which she spoke to Jennie under the little shop assistant stunned eyes, "This Young Lady's stuff must be expensive, as such please follow me to discuss at the back."

Yoongi and the rest wanted to follow but was held back by the red clad female, "These few are not required."

"Young Lady..." Marie was somewhat worried incase Jennie encountered any accident if she entered alone.

"All of you stay here." Jennie said, "I will return soon."

After Jennie and the red clad female left, Yoongi and the rest were left in the outer hall. One of the guards that Shen Qiu gave to Jennie said, "Brother Yoongi, what is the Young Lady doing here?" Since they had killed people before, they had intuition for danger. That red clad female's expression and conversation between Jennie made these people feel that the matter wasn't that simple.

"I too do not know." Yoongi shook his head with a wry smile and looked towards the corridor that lead inside, "Young Lady has a sense of propriety."

The red clad female brought Jennie through the corridor. The corridor was long and at the end, there was a square pagoda that was six floors high. There was a veil on the highest floor which made it impossible to see what was inside, but, the renovations were done extremely beautiful. Even the wood that was used to make the pillar was a very popular wood which might have valued upto thousands of gold.