Chapter 37: His Questioning

"Young Mistress." Marie and Alexia were somewhat vigilantly protected in front of Jennie and made gaffes with their somewhat loud shouts. Moreover this richly clad youth was extremely good-looking and noble that one could not help but be suspicious of this identity. At the end, he was a stranger, thus Marie and Alexia were afraid that something unexpected would happen.

"Marie, Alexia, go and guard at the entrance of the forest." Jennie said.

"But Young Lady..." Both of them were somewhat hesitant.

"Go then." Jennie slightly frowned. They did not know why but she was adept at giving orders, every time when orders were given to the servants, there would also be an unfathomable majesty to it, making others dare not refute to it.

Alexia and Marie could only retreat and guard at the entrance of the forest.

"You are indeed interesting." Kim Taehyung leaned against the tree trunk as he looked at her in amusement. He was clearly a noble and precious young master but unexpectedly he had a sharp vision like the bloodshed during battle and that monotonous tone had a cold chill in it. After all, he was one who seen blood in the battlefield.

"What does Marquis Kim want to say?" Jennie questioned. Kim Taehyung suddenly appeared and naturally it was not for an idle chat. Although this person was young, his actions were decisive that even the old Marquis could not control him. The way he handle things were more presumptuous, making other unable to clearly understand his course of actions.

"Prince Yu residence is lacking of a wife and that cripple seemed to take an interest in you so I wanted to say a word of congratulations." His manner of speaking was unclear. However to use the term 'cripple' on Prince Yu could be considered as bold but coming from Kim Taehyung, there was a trace of contempt and mockery as if Prince Yu was an extremely dirty thing and nothing more.

This person's aspiration was very high.

Jennie was deeply in thoughts but on the surface it did not show any significant impact as if she had forgotten what this calm look would mean to the other's eyes. Kim Taehyung suddenly took a step forward. He had such a tall stature that Jennie's entire self was covered by his shadow. That purple clad youth slightly lead forward and to her ears, "You indeed already knew about it."

A scent of cold bamboo fragrance spread as his voice was deliberately suppressed as if it had some kind of ambiguous magnetic force. This action was also equivocal making Jennie raised her eyes as she look at that handsome face in front of her. The corner of his lips hooked up, adding some evil touch to his smile.

But she was after all not a real budding young lady. Her eyes slightly hang down as she said, "So what if I know and what if I don't?"

When Kim Taehyung saw that she remained nonchalant, he did not bother to continue to put on an appearance of a rich playboy and did not have even a trace of protective feelings for a female as he pushed her away. There was a piece of paper in his hands as he smiled a bit frivolously, "Knowing but not being anxious about your own matter but worry for Historian Adviser Jing's Second Young Master?"

Jennie abruptly moved her line of sight and stared at him fixedly as she could not help but be a bit brutal with her tone, "Is Marquis Kim being too meddlesome?"

"You are actually nervous because of a piece of paper." Kim Taehyung restored that look of cynicism on his face, "What kind of relationship do you have with Historian Adviser Jing's number two, to help me to this extend? Or perhaps... What is Little Shen Girl playing at?"

Jennie's face was as deep as water as she quietly stared at the paper in Kim Taehyung's hands. The paper was very thin but it was as heavy as a rock in her heart.