•Chapter 14•

((☆Authors POV☆))

It has now been five months, and you were packing everything up for your trip back home.

Your parent(s) helping you of course.

"Oh I'm gonna miss R/C (random country) They had really good food."

You giggle to your as you packed away the last of your remaining stuff.

Your parent(s) however decided to stay. Saying it was such a beautiful place that they wanted to stay a bit longer.

You had no problem with that. You just made sure to make them call you once in awhile so you can check up on them.

You put your stuff into a car you rented and kissed your parent(s) goodbye.

You hopped into the car and drove off to the airport.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~
((Time Skip after your plane landed))

You walked out the airport and let out a happy sigh.

"It feels good to be home."

You decided to call a cab. You could have called one of your close friends to pick you up.

But you kind of wanted your arrival to be a surprise.

Once the cab came, You put your stuff into the trunk and hopped, and telling the driver your destination.

An half an hour goes by and you finally reached your home.

You paid the guy as well as giving him a big tip. He thanked you, and even helped you with you're luggage.

After that, he tipped his hat to you hopped in his vehicle and drove off.

"Welp...Time to unpack everything before-"

"Y/N?...."

You turned your head around to see who had spoke.

There stood Edd in front of his house.

He covered his mouth as his eyes started to water.

"Oh? Hey Edd. I missed you gu-"

Not letting you finish your sentence. Edd had tackled you into a big hug sobbing into your shoulder.

"It's been five months! I missed you so much! It felt like I was loosing all my friends."

You smiled softly at the green hooded boy.

What does he mean by losing all of his friends?

"Sorry I was gone for so long. R/C was really beautiful and my parent (s) wanted to stay a bit longer."

Edd wiped his tears as he smiled back.

"Here! Let me help you with your luggage."

"Thanks Edd, I could use the extra help."

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

He helped you bring all of your belongings in the house.

You thanked him once again.

"Hey! Let's go over to my place. I'm sure the rest of the crew would love to see you again."

You got up and stretched. Shoving your hands into your hooded pockets.

"Of course, I would also love to see them again."

You followed Edd to his house as he opened the door for you.

"What a gentleman."

You walked into the house and looked around.....