Untitled Part 5

Hearing Wang Yinlian's words, Li Yulan was not surprised at all.

Li Yulan's family has been thinking about her job for a day or two.

I used to be worried about Gu Shen, so I didn't dare to take any action. Now, seeing that Gu Shen is going to be unreliable, why don't I try to get more benefits?

Li Yulan was really tired because she had such a group of relatives.

Zhang Xiaoli, who was holding the child, saw that Li Yulan was silent, and immediately showed a smile on her face: "Second sister, I have learned accounting and accounting from others, so you don't have to worry about your work ability. We are not forcing you, just look at you. If you want to have children, you can't work anymore, instead of making it cheaper for outsiders, we might as well give the opportunity to our own family, don't you think?"

Li Yulan raised her eyes and glanced at the younger brother and sister.

Zhang Xiaoli is a petite and petite person. Although her appearance is not beautiful, she is better than her fair skin. She is also a little beauty, but she is still incomparable with Gu Qianqian.

At the beginning, Li Aiguo had a lot of trouble with the family because of Gu Qianqian's affairs. Li's father and Li's mother had coaxed him for a long time, then gave him money and bought things, so he was relieved.

Li Aiguo is obviously not a long-term person.

But she looks good, and her blood-sucking parents and sister are also generous, and she is still very popular with girls, so it didn't take long for her to hook up with other girls.

Zhang Xiaoli is Li Aiguo's last object. She is not the most beautiful and the best, but she is the most coaxing.

Since Li Aiguo was able to be coaxed into obedience by her, and clamoring to marry her, she knew that her methods were unusual.

Wang Yinlian was actually not satisfied with this daughter-in-law, but Zhang Xiaoli caught Li Aiguo very cleverly. As long as Wang Yinlian dared to give her anger, she would be able to blow the pillow in Li Aiguo's ear. Wang Yinlian suffered a few losses in her hands.

In addition, Zhang Xiaoli gave birth to a big fat boy not long after entering the door, and Wang Yinlian could only recognize it by pinching her nose.

But Zhang Xiaoli has a fatal flaw, that is, her family's conditions are not good, and she doesn't have a job.

Zhang Xiaoli is smart. She knows that Li Aiguo is unreliable, and her parents-in-law only care about their sons, and they don't care about her daughter-in-law's life or death, so she has to have her own job no matter what, so she won't be controlled by others.

So while Li Aiguo was still listening to her, Zhang Xiaoli kept arguing for him to find a job for her after giving birth.

But Li Aiguo was a loafer, and the job at hand was obtained from Li Yumei's mother-in-law's house. Li Fusheng and Wang Yinlian were both ordinary workers in the timber factory. How could they arrange for her?

After thinking about it, the family decided to hit Li Yulan.

Since the eldest daughter has already done the work for her younger brother, isn't it just right for the second daughter to do the work for her younger sister-in-law?

Moreover, Li Yulan's accounting work is much more decent than other workers, and the Li family and Zhang Xiaoli are very satisfied.

But Gu Shen was able to make money before, and every time they brought a lot of good things into their house, Wang Yinlian was afraid of offending Gu Shen and all these things were gone, so she only dared to quietly talk to Li Yulan a few times, but every time she She was scolded by Li Yulan.

Now that I heard that Gu Shen might have died outside, and that Li Yulan was still pregnant with her second child, the thoughts that Wang Yinlian and Zhang Xiaoli had in their hearts came up again

.

Although Li Yulan was dissatisfied with her parents' preference for sons and daughters, she still remembered their parenting kindness and thought that everyone was a family no matter what, so when Gu Shen helped their family, she also turned a blind eye.

But now that she has gone through this experience, seeing Wang Yinlian and Zhang Xiaoli's face full of calculations, just wanting to take advantage of her, Li Yulan's heart is completely cold.

"Mom, as you said, assuming that something happened to Gu Shen, and you want me to give Xiaoli my job, have you ever thought about how I should live?" Li Yulan asked with the last glimmer of hope, " And Dabao, what about our mother and son?"

Wang Yinlian moved her lips and said, "Didn't I tell you all about it, Mom will find you a good family, you are not too old, and you look good... As for Dabao, Dabao is the Gu family. Naturally, we have to send them back to take care of their children, our Li family will not help people to raise children in vain!"

Hearing Wang Yinlian's natural words, Li Yulan's last hope was also extinguished.

She is in a hurry to treat others as her family, but they don't treat you as a person!

"Why is your child so ink? Hurry up, take Xiaoli to get things done." Wang Yinlian took the child in Zhang Xiaoli's arms and urged.

Li Yulan sneered and said, "Don't think about it, I have already quit my job!"

"What?!" Wang Yinlian and Zhang Xiaoli exclaimed in unison.

Their voices successfully woke up the child in their arms, and the child burst into tears, the shrill voice making the temples throbbing and hurting.

"Tell me clearly, what did you quit? Why did you quit your job?" Wang Yinlian was so angry that her voice trembled, she put her grandson back into Zhang Xiaoli's hand, and stretched out her hand to pull Li Yulan over to teach her a lesson.

Of course, Li Yulan couldn't let Wang Yinlian be beaten and scolded. She was about to reach out and grab Wang Yinlian's hand when a small figure ran over quickly from the outside, then fiercely stretched out her hand and pushed Wang Yinlian back, shouting: " You bad guy, you are not allowed to bully my mother!"

Wang Yinlian couldn't prevent the big treasure who suddenly rushed over, but she didn't stand still for a while, and was actually pushed down by him and fell to the ground.

No matter how old Wang Yinlian was, her tailbone slammed into the hard concrete floor, and she screamed in pain. She pointed at Dabao and cursed, "You dead child!"

Li Yulan put Dabao in her arms. In the arms, the attitude of protecting the short is clearly put forward.

When Zhang Xiaoli saw her mother-in-law fell, she didn't want to help her. She took two steps back while hugging the child and coaxing her.

At this time, she has to let her mother-in-law make trouble!

It is best to compensate for something from Li Yulan.

As Zhang Xiaoli thought about it, her eyes wandered in the living room, looking at the color TV, refrigerator, and all kinds of beautifully made furniture, her eyes were a little coveted.

How could the lives of these two sisters be so good!

Wang Yinlian was lying on the ground alone, and no one was willing to help her, which made her even more angry.

She shouted while pointing at Li Yulan and scolded: "My life is miserable! How can I give birth to such an unconscionable thing! If I knew you were like this, I should have drowned you in the urinal when I was born, so as not to return You're going to suffer like this!"

Li Yulan stretched out her hand to cover Dabao's ears and listened with a blank face, saying, "Mom, stop pretending. Anyway, there's no job left. , don't even think about marrying me to someone else."

"You, you, you unfilial daughter!" Wang Yinlian was incompetent and furious.

Li Yulan continued: "Since you've been scolding like this, I have to be honest with the white-eyed wolf and the unfilial daughter, right?"

Li Yulan stood up after speaking.

Seeing her actions, Wang Yinlian had a bad premonition in her heart and asked, "What are you, what are you going to do?"

"Go to your house." Li Yulan said of course, "I remember Gu Shenyi went to your house to get it. A lot of things, right? Well, I'm a sly-eyed wolf, so I can't bring those things back, right?"

After speaking, she asked her son, "Dabao, do you remember what your father gave to your grandmother's house?"

Li Yulan I feel that I used to have a good temper, and I also cared about that little family affection.

Now that her family's fangs are showing, she has no reason to bite them.

Dabao responded crisply and said, "I remember! Well, the last time my father came back, he took three radios and gave one to grandma's house, along with the radio—"

Dabao recalled with his fingers crossed.

Wang Yinlian panicked.

Zhang Xiaoli, who was holding the child, also turned pale. Gu Shen got a lot of good things from Li's family. Zhang Xiaoli secretly hid some of them and sent them to her parents' house. Now, if Li Yulan went back and got it back, then her little actions might not be enough. It was discovered...

Thinking of this possibility, Zhang Xiaoli quickly called Wang Yinlian: "Mom, the baby seems to be peeing!"

This sentence brought Wang Yinlian back to her senses.

Wang Yinlian didn't cry anymore. She got up from the ground in twos and threes, patted her clothes, and said angrily, "What are you talking about? It's ours when it's delivered to our house!"

Li Yulan Noncommittal.

Wang Yinlian was really afraid that Li Yulan would come to get it, so she dragged Zhang Xiaoli and hurried away: "Forget about today's business. Let's go, Xiaoli, let's go back."

She had to go back and hide her things.

Seeing the backs of Wang Yinlian and Zhang Xiaoli leaving in a hurry, Li Yulan pursed her lips and smiled.

Dabao struggled in her arms for a while, then turned his head and was a little worried: "Mom—"

"Well, don't be afraid, it's fine." Li Yulan comforted him.

Li Yulan just scare Wang Yinlian, but she doesn't dare to follow her now.

Fortunately, Wang Yinlian and Zhang Xiaoyue were intimidating.

Wang Yinlian and Zhang Xiaoli walked out the door.

Wang Yinlian was still scolding, and Zhang Xiaoli was also a little annoyed. Not only did she fail to get her job, but she almost had her things returned.

Zhang Xiaoli was still a little unwilling to give up. She tugged at Wang Yinlian's sleeve and asked, "Mom, is it true that the second sister said she quit her job? We didn't ask?" What

if Li Yulan framed them?

When Wang Yinlian heard this, she patted her thigh and said, "Oh, you're right! That stinky girl might be framing me! Xiaoli, take your child home first, and I'll go to the silk factory to ask. Ask."

After speaking, Wang Yinlian hurriedly walked in another direction.