Untitled Part 7

Once he had this idea, Li Yulan couldn't sit still any longer.

After thinking about it, she changed her clothes and went out with Dabao.

Li Yulan first went to the state-run shopping mall to buy some gifts, and then took Dabao to the prefectural committee compound in the county.

"Mom, what are we doing at the uncle's house?" Dabao has a good memory, and immediately recognized that this was the home of his uncle Gu Kang, tilted his head and asked Li Yulan curiously.

Li Yulan patted Dabao's head and said, "Mom has something to do with your aunt."

When she walked to the gate of the compound, Li Yulan thought about it and bought another box of drinks that children like to drink, and then she went inside. .

Dabao saw that his mother had so many things in his hands, and he wanted to help her share the burden sensible, but his little arms and legs could bring something.

Li Yulan could only deliberately let him take a light one, and the mother and son went up to the third floor and knocked on the door of a house.

"Come here, who is it?" came the voice of a woman running to open the door.

"Sister-in-law, it's me." Li Yulan looked at the people in the door and greeted with a smile. Dabao also called out obediently, "Auntie."

The short-haired woman standing in the door was Li Yulan's sister-in-law, Sun Yajing. .

Gu Shen's eldest brother, Gu Kang, was a small cadre in the county government. Gu Kang and Sun Yajing were college classmates who got married after working.

Sun Yajing works at the Education Bureau, and it is because of Sun Yajing's father that they can live in the prefectural party compound now.

Li Yulan and Sun Yajing have no conflict of interests, and their relationship is okay. They can talk a few words when they meet each other.

But in fact, if it wasn't for Gu Shen's delay in coming back, Li Yulan would not have found her.

"Yo, Xiaolan, come here, what are you doing with so much stuff?" Sun Yajing was surprised for a moment, then smiled and said, "Come in, have you guys had lunch yet?"

"Did it." Li Yulan led Dabao in.

The house where Sun Yajing lives is a unit-divided house with a small area, but it is kept clean and tidy.

The table was covered with a white tablecloth, and there was a vase on it.

Li Yulan put the things in her hands on the table.

"Yuanyuan, your little aunt and big brother are here, come and call someone." Sun Yajing called towards a room while pouring water.

The door of the room was open, and soon a ten-year-old girl ran out, it was Gu Kang and Sun Yajing's daughter Gu Yuanyuan.

Gu Yuanyuan was pressed by her mother to read a book in the room. She couldn't sit still for a long time. As soon as Sun Yajing called her, she ran out immediately.

Sun Yajing, like a fine person, knew that Li Yulan would not come home without any problems, so she said to Gu Yuanyuan: "Yuanyuan, take your brother to your room to play for a while."

"I bought something to eat and put it there, and Yuanyuan took it to eat. Right." Li Yulan also said.

When Gu Yuanyuan heard that there was something to eat, she immediately cheered, jumped over to get two bottles of drinks and some snacks, and then led Da Bao to her room: "Da Bao, my sister will take you to play in the room!"

Dabao did not reject Gu Yuanyuan, and he obediently let her lead him into the room.

After Gu Yuanyuan closed the door, Sun Yajing turned her head to look at Li Yulan, and asked with a smile, "Xiaolan, what's the matter?"

Li Yulan didn't talk nonsense to her, and put her hand on her stomach. The skirt was instantly pressed against the skin, revealing a slightly bulging belly.

Sun Yajing opened her mouth: "You are..."

Li Yulan looked at her firmly and nodded: "Yes, sister-in-law, I want to give birth to it."

Sun Yajing was silent for a while, her face showing It's a bit difficult: "Xiaolan, you know it too. Now this policy..."

Li Yulan knew her concerns, smiled and said, "Sister-in-law, I have already quit my job."

Sun Yajing was stunned for a moment, and instantly understood what Li Yulan meant.

For urbanites, if they overstay, they have to face two things: one is a fine, and the other is dismissal from work.

The fines are fine, and everyone can afford them.

But dismissing the job would be fatal, because for most people in the city, their food, drink and Lazarus are completely dependent on the unit where they live, and even the house they live in is provided by the unit... .

Once you lose your job, you can imagine the life pressure you will face.

Therefore, urbanites have to abide by the family planning policy.

For example, Sun Yajing, her mother-in-law Tan Chunhong was very dissatisfied after she gave birth to Gu Yuanyuan, a daughter.

But Sun Yajing didn't care. She didn't want to lose her job to give birth to her son. Although she had a family, but so many people were watching, she couldn't guarantee that she could continue to work after the birth.

And the daughter is also very good, not worse than the son at all!

So Sun Yajing thought at first that Li Yulan wanted her to keep her job, but when she said this, Sun Yajing understood what she meant -

she really wanted to give birth to a child.

Gu Shen resigned from his job long ago, and now that Li Yulan has resigned himself, the job is no longer a threat to them.

They can also pay the fine, so now they have to prevent them from being dragged out by the Family Planning Office and forced to have an abortion.

This is not difficult for Sun Yajing, Sun Yajing is also happy to sell Li Yulan a favor.

Besides, the uncle is really good to their family. Usually, if there is something good, he will send a copy to them. Sun Yajing always remembers it in his heart.

"Okay, I'll go there to say hello this afternoon." Sun Yajing said with a smile.

Li Yulan immediately felt relieved, with a relaxed smile on her face: "Then thank you sister-in-law first."

"What did you say thank you to me?" Sun Yajing also smiled, looking at Li Yulan's belly, and asked again, "It's been four or five months, so I have to take good care of it."

"Well, it's been more than five months. "The

two chatted a few more words, and Sun Yajing asked again, "Is there any news from Gu Shen?"

"Not yet, nothing will happen." Li Yulan replied.

Sun Yajing listened to her and didn't ask any more questions.

Although it was unknown where it was rumored that something happened to Gu Shen, Sun Yajing didn't believe it. She saw people very accurately, and Gu Shen, the uncle, had the ability.

Sun Yajing and Gu Yuanyuan still had to go to work and school in the afternoon. Now that things were done, Li Yulan didn't stay any longer.

Li Jiaojiao understood that Li Yulan would not take the initiative to abort the child.

Seeing that it has dragged on for so many days, it would be even more impossible to wait until Gu Shen came back.

Li Jiaojiao actually didn't know when Gu Shen would come back.

When she wrote this book, she wrote it entirely from vague impressions.

Originally, Li Jiaojiao wanted to ask Li Yulan to go to a black clinic for an abortion, as she wrote in her book, but since Li Yulan is not cooperating now, she can only change her method.

Anyway, as long as it can achieve the goal.

Li Jiaojiao didn't fall asleep after thinking about it all night, and went out early the next morning.

She covered her face with a headscarf and, like a thief, touched a small office courtyard.

Seeing her strange appearance, the staff inside asked, "Comrade, what are you doing here?"

Li Jiaojiao swallowed and tried her best to lower her voice: "I'm here to report that someone violated family planning. Policy, want to have a superbirth!" The

staff immediately took out a small notebook and asked, "Are you sure the situation is true?"

Li Jiaojiao nodded hurriedly: "Of course it's true."

"Then tell me, I'll write it down." The staff member said while holding the pen.

Li Jiaojiao quickly reported Li Yulan's name and address, and after confirming that he remembered not a single word, she asked worriedly, "Comrade, when will you leave the team?

" Go now." The man closed the book and said.

Hearing this, Li Jiaojiao was satisfied and walked out of the Family Planning Office briskly.

But she didn't really go home. Instead, she found a place to stand outside for a while. She must be sure that they really left the team before she can rest assured.

It would be better to see Li Yulan being dragged in for an abortion!

Li Jiaojiao thought viciously.

But she waited and waited, standing and squatting, everyone was numb, and no one came out.

What's going on with this life plan? Is the work efficiency so low? Li Jiaojiao couldn't help but complain.

Maybe they were busy with other things, so Li Jiaojiao could only comfort herself like this.

So she stayed there for another afternoon, and now someone came out, but it wasn't in the direction of Li Yulan's house at all.

Li Jiaojiao was squatting and following again all day, and when she returned home dragging her sore and tired arms, she finally realized that something was wrong.

Endured and endured, she went to the door again the next day, found the staff member from yesterday, and asked him, "What's the matter with you, you still haven't arrested someone after you reported it?"

Li Jiaojiao was still in that strange dress. Yesterday The staff member immediately recognized her.

Thinking of what happened yesterday, the staff member didn't have a good face, and said, "What to catch? No one violates the policy to catch a fart!"

"Hey you! Who said no one violated the policy!" Li Jiaojiao also became angry , "She is so old and a pregnant woman is at home, you are blind and can't see!"

The staff got angry when Li Jiaojiao pointed and scolded: "Who are you? You don't even dare to show your face. Are you doing something wrong? If you have the ability, you can lift your turban and talk to me!

" Li Jiaojiao panicked immediately when she came up to pull her turban.

He didn't have the aggressive questioning look he had just now. He covered his turban with both hands and fled.

Now you don't need to think about it to know, Li Yulan must have said hello.

Li Jiaojiao secretly hated in her heart.

No, she has to think of another way!

Li Jiaojiao gritted her teeth and thought.

On the other side, the county railway station.

A tall man, carrying a large snakeskin bag on his shoulders, stepped off the green-skin train that had just stopped.