Untitled Part 8

Although the man was tall, his face was covered with stubble.

The clothes on his body are also ordinary blue clothes and black pants, which are not noticeable among the people who come and go.

Gu Shen looked at the long-awaited hometown railway station, and a feeling of nostalgia filled his heart.

I don't know what happened to my wife and kids.

Thinking of the faces of his wife and children, Gu Shen's heart softened, and the movements of his feet could not help speeding up.

It was a little late at this time, the night fell, and the houses passing by were lit up.

Gu Shen walked through the alley and finally came to his door.

He put the snakeskin bag at his feet, raised his hand and knocked on the door.

After a while, there was some movement in the courtyard, accompanied by the child's tender voice: "Who is it?"

Gu Shen didn't say anything.

The door was quickly pulled open a crack.

Dabao, who tiptoed to open the latch, saw a bearded man standing outside the door.

Dabao searched his memory quickly, and when he came to the conclusion that he didn't know him, his eyes became vigilant. He crossed his arms to stop the door and asked, "Uncle, who are you looking for?"

Dad said that when he was not at home, he would Just a little man to protect his mother!

This man is very dangerous at first sight, and he cannot be allowed to enter the house.

Gu Shen looked at the small appearance of his son, and couldn't help showing a smile on his face.

When Dabao saw him smiling, he felt even more frightening.

No longer teasing his son, Gu Shen finally said with a smile: "Da Bao."

"How do you know my name is—" Da Bao was puzzled, and suddenly stopped, hey, why does this sound a bit like Dad?

Dabao's eyes widened, he stared at Gu Shen's face, and called out with anticipation and uncertainty: "Dad, Daddy?"

"Silly son, it's me!" Gu Shen laughed, bent down and hugged Da Bao, and then put his face against his little face.

Dabao was a little uncomfortable being pinched by Gu Shen's beard, and his little hands struggled to push his face away, while saying, "Dad, don't pierce me with your beard!"

Thinking of something, he excitedly shouted to the courtyard: " Mom, Mom!"

Gu Shen followed his shout and looked into the courtyard.

Li Yulan was standing in the small courtyard, and the lights in the house shone through the doors and windows and fell on half of her face.

Gu Shen suddenly felt that his heart was full.

He subconsciously gave her a big smile.

However, Li Yulan rolled her eyes at him...

Gu Shen remembered his current image, touched his nose, put Dabao down first, then lifted the snakeskin bag at his feet, closed the courtyard door, and walked to In front of her, she said, "I'm back."

"Yeah." Li Yulan replied softly.

Her feelings for Gu Shen are a bit complicated now. On the one hand, she complains that he has not come back for so long and has not written a letter. On the other hand, it is also influenced by that book.

But seeing him in such a careless state, Li Yulan still couldn't bear it, and asked him, "Have you eaten yet?"

Gu Shen immediately shook his head: "No, I'm still hungry now."

"Then you go first . Take a bath, and I'll cook a bowl of noodles for you." Li Yulan walked into the kitchen.

She and Dabao had eaten for a long time, but they didn't expect Gu Shen to come back now, and there is no food at home for now.

"Okay." Gu Shen nodded.

He also wanted to take a shower first, but squeezed the train for a day or two and died of discomfort.

Gu Shen took a change of clothes and went to take a shower, while Li Yulan was boiling water in the kitchen to cook noodles.

Dabao also played in the kitchen, Li Yulan could see that he was in a very good mood now, and his whole body was relaxed, unlike the previous days when he was always nervous.

Seeing Dabao's appearance, Li Yulan sighed.

Although Dabao is sensible and does not ask questions, he must be worried about his father because of the words outside.

In the steaming white heat, Li Yulan stirred the noodles in the stirring pot with chopsticks, and threw down a few small green vegetables.

By the time she took her face out, Gu Shen had already taken a shower and came out full of steam.

When he took a shower, he shaved off the beard on his face. He looked fresh and neat, and his handsome and extraordinary face could be seen again.

To be honest, Gu Shen looks really good, and Li Yulan was willing to contact him partly because of his face.

Dabao finally saw his familiar father and rushed over immediately.

Gu Shen took advantage of the situation and carried him over, teasing him as he walked: "Did our little man protect his mother well at home?"

When Dabao, who was still happy, heard this, his face suddenly collapsed. down.

He pursed his lips, struggled to get down, and ran away unhappily.

"Hey, what's the matter?" Gu Shen was a little puzzled.

He walked to the table opposite Li Yulan and sat down.

"Let's eat noodles." Li Yulan said.

Gu Shen picked up his chopsticks and started eating, not to mention that he was really hungry now.

After Li Yulan glanced at him, she looked away, not thinking of speaking.

While eating the noodles, Gu Shen looked at her face silently.

Does this atmosphere seem a bit wrong?

After finishing a bowl of noodles in two or three times, Gu Shen carefully glanced at Li Yulan through the electric light above his head.

Well, it feels right, his wife is really in a bad mood right now.

Gu Shen only thought that it was because he had been out for too long this time, and felt that he was at a loss.

After thinking for a while, he brought the snakeskin bag over, and beckoned to Dabao: "Dabao, come here."

Dabao glanced at Gu Shen and pouted.

Now his excitement of seeing his father has passed. When Gu Shen asked him if he had protected his mother, Da Bao felt very aggrieved.

He actually tried very hard to protect his mother, but he was too young.

People with bad intentions have been coming to the door these days, but he can't drive them away!

So much so that Dabao complained that his father didn't come back to protect his mother.

Seeing that Dabao couldn't come for a long time, Gu Shen simply walked over and carried the villain over to his lap.

"Dabao, Dad brought you a toy."

Gu Shen said, taking out a toy and placing it on the table.

It was a small tin car with a bright red body and a milky white roof, which looked foreign and delicate.

This car is very delicately done, even the details are done perfectly, you can even see the blue seats inside the car!

The four little black tires also turn.

Gu Shen picked up the car, pressed the switch on the bottom of the car with his hand, and said to Dabao, "Look, this car can still run!"

Dabao saw that he put the car on the table, the car With a "whoosh", he ran out, but fortunately he was held down by Gu Shen's eyes and hands quickly, otherwise it would have fallen to the ground.

Dabao's eyes widened in excitement, staring at the car in Gu Shen's hand.

There are not many cars on the street these days, let alone toy cars, and they are so beautiful and can run!

Gu Shen saw the longing in Dabao's eyes, he deliberately shook the car in front of him, and asked, "Do you want it?"

Dabao's face was full of entanglements. He liked this car very much, but he was still hesitating. Do you want to forgive dad.

It was Li Yulan who said, "Dabao, take your toys and go out to play." When

Dabao heard that, since his mother said so...

he immediately stretched out his little hand to take the car, and then grabbed the car from Gu Shen's leg. Climb up and down, take the new toys and go outside to play by yourself!

Gu Shen watched Da Bao run out with a smile in his eyes.

It seems that it is really useful to please my son first!

Gu Shen glanced in Li Yulan's direction, took out something from his arms, put it on the table, and pushed it to her with his fingers.

Li Yulan lowered her eyes and saw that it turned out to be a current passbook with a red cover.

"Look." Gu Shen motioned her to open it.

Since he wants to open it by himself... Li Yulan picked up the passbook under his gaze.

She slowly opened the passbook, glanced at the numbers on it, and took a deep breath.

As if she couldn't believe it, she glanced at Gu Shen subconsciously, and after meeting his smiling eyes, she lowered her head and counted the numbers on the passbook.

In front of the decimal point, the number 1 is really followed by five 0s, so the total is -

100,000 yuan? !

Li Yulan pressed the passbook on the table with a slap, and asked Gu Shen, "Where did you get so much money?

" He added: "Don't worry, this money is definitely not illegal."

In fact, he was really in danger when he went out this time, otherwise he wouldn't have been delayed for so long.

But a man, it's all right to suffer and be tired for the sake of his wife and children. It's all over anyway, so there's no need to say it again to make her worry.

Seeing that Li Yulan's face loosened a little, Gu Shen made persistent efforts and took out some things from the snakeskin bag.

Compared with the tin car for Dabao, what he bought for Li Yulan was much more.

There are a pair of high-heeled shoes, two fashions, a set of skin care products and a set of cosmetics...

The skin care products and cosmetics are all bought by him from the port city.

Looking at the table full of things, Li Yulan's eyes were moved.

In the past two years, every time Gu Shen came back, he did not forget to bring her all kinds of things.

To be honest, he is actually a good husband and a good father.

Li Yulan pursed her lips, beckoned to him, and said, "Come here and talk to you about something." When

Gu Shen heard this, he immediately stood up and leaned towards her.

Seeing him sitting next to him, Li Yulan reached out and took his hand. Gu Shen's palms are wide and his knuckles are slender, giving him an inexplicable sense of security.

Gu Shen's hand was pulled by her, and his heart moved, and he immediately held her hand in his hand against the guest, and then he couldn't help pinching it.

Her hands were much smaller than his, white and tender, and felt very comfortable.

Li Yulan didn't let go of his hand when she saw him, she was speechless. After glaring at him, she put his hand directly on her stomach.

Gu Shen was stunned for a moment, wondering if it wasn't right now, his son was still outside, but when his fingers touched her stomach, he finally felt something was wrong.

Wait, how is this bulging?

Gu Shen was stunned. After a pause of two seconds, his mind resumed operation. He looked at Li Yulan with a surprised expression: "You, you..."

It was dark when he came back, and the light was dim at that time, and Li Yulan's stomach was not visible. Li Yulan also sat there after taking a shower, so he really didn't expect it at all.

So when he realized what this meant, Gu Shen was dumbfounded.

Li Yulan looked at him so stupidly, nodded speechlessly, and said, "I want to give birth to it."

Gu Shen's eyes were still fixed on Li Yulan's stomach. Seeing that he did n't speak for a long time, Li Yulan

got a little unhappy. She shook off his hand and said, "What's your reaction?" big. Since she became pregnant, Li Yulan has been in a constant state of fear because she is afraid of being discovered, for fear that the child will go wrong and swallow all the pain by herself. Coupled with the unexpected news of the book, Li Yulan kept pressing it in her heart. Now that Gu Shen finally came back, Li Yulan couldn't help it. On the one hand, he complained that he didn't have a letter for so long, and on the other hand, he couldn't help worrying about what if the book was true? What if he really is the same as in the book? "Don't you want this child?" Li Yulan took a deep breath. Gu Shen looked up at her quickly, and heard her continue to say, "That's ok, then we'll get a divorce, I must give birth to this child, and Dabao, Dabao has to follow me!" Gu Shen: "???"