Untitled Part 18

A bumpy train doesn't make you sleep well.

Dabao woke up just after dawn. Seeing that the scenery outside the car window was still galloping, he asked Gu Shen how long it would take him to arrive. When he learned that it would be an hour or two later, he was not annoyed, but put on his own clothes. My little shoes went to play with another little boy in the carriage.

Li Yulan also woke up early.

Because of the long journey and pregnancy, she felt her legs were swollen.

When Gu Shen poured water for her, he noticed that her face was not good-looking, and asked, "Are you uncomfortable?"

Li Yulan looked at him, pointed to her leg, and said, "It's a little swollen."

Gu Shen heard, He quickly put the water glass beside the small table by the window, sat down beside her bed, and asked nervously, "Let me see."

He lifted her trousers and saw that her slender legs were indeed slightly swollen. The abdomen was lightly pressed, leaving a small pit.

Gu Shen was anxious but there was nothing he could do. He could only help her by pressing her legs to relieve her.

"Be patient, we'll be there in more than an hour." He comforted weakly.

Li Yulan is not a hypocritical person either, and she responded softly when she heard the words.

"Where's Dabao?" Li Yulan suddenly realized that she didn't see Dabao, and asked immediately.

"Go to find other children to play with." Gu Shen said.

Li Yulan smiled. She was afraid that Dabao would not want to play with children before, but she didn't expect that after leaving the county, she became a little social expert.

As soon as he said that, Dabao, the little social expert, came back in a hurry.

As soon as Dabao saw Li Yulan, he rushed over and asked worriedly, "Mom, are you not feeling well?"

"It's not a big deal." Li Yulan patted his little head.

But Dabao's eyes are still a little annoyed. If he knew that he would not go to Yuanyuan to play, he should care more about his mother!

When Dabao was annoyed, Yuanyuan's mother also brought him here. The mother and son were going to the washroom at the connection of the carriages.

Because the two children went to play, the parents of both sides also met.

Yuanyuan's mother is a very gentle woman. When she saw Gu Shen pressing Li Yulan's legs and Li Yulan's belly, she was relieved and said with a smile, "You two have a really good relationship.

" She said hello, Yuan Yuan was a very shy boy, and at his mother's urging, she also blushed and whispered, "Hello, uncle and aunt."

Yuan Yuan's mother saw that Gu Shen was busy pressing Li Yulan . Legs, he took the initiative to say: "Then I take the two children to wash? It's a convenient thing."

Yuanyuan also stepped forward and took Dabao's hand.

Li Yulan nodded with a smile, and said, "I'll trouble you, Dabao, do you want to thank Auntie for knowing that?"

Dabao only turned back and followed Yuanyuan three steps after seeing that Li Yulan seemed to be okay.

The next hour or so passed quickly, Gu Shen was busy packing things, Dabao and Yuanyuan shared snacks and ran around in the carriage.

Soon, the speed of the train gradually slowed down and finally stopped at the S city train station.

After leaving the station, the directions of the two families were not the same, and Dabao was about to part ways with Yuanyuan.

Both children were a little reluctant, but Li Yulan and Gu Shen did not comfort him that he could see Yuanyuan in the future.

Separation is a very common thing, not to mention people who meet by chance, and even some good friends may never meet again in the future, everyone has to learn to get used to it.

Gu Shen took Dabao and walked outside, Li Yulan followed.

The S city railway station is much more prosperous than the provincial railway station.

The passenger flow is also much larger. They pass by employees from all over the world carrying briefcases on business trips, but also small businessmen carrying snakeskin bags, and farmers in tattered clothes carrying a load of vegetables and fruits at home. ......

Walking out of the train station, a large area of ​​bright and somewhat dazzling sky light is revealed.

There are wide roads outside, and many private cars, taxis and yellow-faced cars... Of course, there are also many bicycles.

"Where do we live?" Li Yulan asked while leaning on her waist.

"No hurry, someone will pick you up." Gu Shen said.

As soon as the words fell, they heard a voice coming: "Brother Shen, here!" The

three of them looked in the direction of the voice.

I saw a man in a flowered shirt with oily hair leaning next to a Xiali car, happily reaching out to them.

Gu Shen nodded to Li Yulan, hugged Dabao, and walked over with her.

When they walked over, the man also greeted him with a smile on his face: "It's considered to be here, I've been waiting for you for a long time, this is the sister-in-law and the child, right?" The

man's eyes fell on Li Yulan.

"This is Shao Qingsheng, my friend." After introducing Li Yulan, Gu Shen pointed at Li Yulan and continued, "This is my lover, Li Yulan."

"Oh, good sister-in-law, good sister-in-law!" Shao Qingsheng said with a smile .

"Hello." Li Yulan also had a shallow smile on her face.

"Hello, uncle!" Dabao also called out crisply, staring at Shao Qingsheng's trendy outfit without blinking.

Seeing that Dabao couldn't like it, Shao Qingsheng reached out to hug him: "Hey! Come on, let Uncle give him a hug!"

Dabao didn't recognize him either, so let him report it.

"Aren't you tired from taking the train for so long? Let's go, I'll drive you home quickly." Shao Qingsheng hurriedly led them to the car behind him.

This is a brand-new bright red Xiali, although it is not a luxury car, but owning a private car in this era is either rich or expensive.

After Gu Shen put the luggage in the trunk, he opened the rear door and helped Li Yulan in.

After Dabao was shoved next to Li Yulan, he looked curiously at the car he had never been in before.

Gu Shen sat in the passenger seat.

After fasting his seat belt, Shao Qingsheng stepped on the accelerator to start the vehicle slowly.

Gu Shen said, "You really own a car?"

"That's right, don't you pull the wind? If you make money, you should enjoy it!" Shao Qingsheng said eloquently, "I just don't have enough money, or I'll buy a Santana. Now, let's get together and open it up!"

Gu Shen sneered and said, "You can take it easy."

As if he was afraid that Li Yulan would be left out, Shao Qingsheng turned around and said to Li Yulan, "Sister-in-law, don't look at me. I bought a car, in fact, Brother Shen is more capable than me, he just refused to come to S City to work with me."

Li Yulan also smiled and said, "You are from S City, we are new here, and we will have more trouble in the future. What about you."

"What's the matter, just wrap it on me." Shao Qingsheng said with a hearty smile.

The street scene quickly regressed outside the car window, and soon, they stopped under a public housing building.

Shao Qingsheng helped find the house. This public house was originally built by a large factory in S City in the 1970s for sale and rent to the factory employees. With the reform and opening up, more and more people moved out of public housing, and people who own public housing properties gradually began to rent out the houses here.

Among all the houses that can be rented in S City, this public house is already considered a house with acceptable conditions. Most ordinary people can only rent self-built houses in rural areas on the edge of the city.

And the price of this house is not cheap. Now the average monthly salary in S city is about 180 yuan. If you rent this public house, it will cost 30 or 40 yuan. Compared with that, if you rent a self-built house in the countryside, it only costs 10 yuan. Not yet.

Nevertheless, this public housing is not so easy to rent.

Part of the reason is that the current rental environment is not good. There are no rental agencies at all, so I have to visit and ask around on my own. In addition, there are a lot of rich people in S City, but when you are rich, you need to have a little relationship...

Shao Qingsheng must have spent a lot of effort to find a house here.

Thinking of this, Li Yulan couldn't help being a little grateful to him.

"The house I rented for you is on the second floor. It's not too high, and it's convenient for my sister-in-law to go up and down the stairs." Shao Qingsheng said while leading the way.

The family of three followed Shao Qingsheng to a door on the second floor. Shao Qingsheng took out the key from his pocket, opened the door and said, "I asked someone to clean the house briefly, and all the things you sent are also moved in. , but you still have to sort it out yourself."

"Oh, you must have been busy when you first arrived, so I won't bother you." Shao Qingsheng added, "Brother Shen, I'll come back to you in a few days, you You know where I live."

Gu Shen nodded gratefully: "Well, please, I will invite you to dinner in a few days."

"Why are you being polite to me!" Shao Qingsheng waved his hand with a smile, and then stroked it again. A pair of shiny oil heads, put on the mirror that had just been hanging on the neckline of the floral shirt, and walked downstairs smartly.

Li Yulan wanted to keep a few words, but the situation was really inconvenient, so she had to give up. According to Gu Shen's intention, in a few days, she had to treat her guests well and thank them.

As soon as Shao Qingsheng left, their family of three also walked into the rented house.

The house is not big, just over 50 square meters, but it is separated by two rooms and one living room, as well as a kitchen and a toilet, so you can see how cramped it is at a glance.

Dabao ran in and looked around the house with his little hands behind his back, then came back and wrinkled his little nose and said to Li Yulan, "Mom, this house is so small.

" in the courtyard.

Compared to the spacious courtyard they lived in before, this house was indeed pitifully small, and it was no wonder he felt this way.

Li Yulan was about to speak, but Dabao was hugged by Gu Shen.

"After a while, we'll move to a bigger house." Gu Shen said to Da Bao, but his eyes turned to Li Yulan, as if to assure her.

Li Yulan rolled her eyes, nodded and said, "Okay."