Untitled Part 21

Hearing Huang Changshun's words, Gu Shen struck while the iron was hot and talked to him about the contract.

After the wine party was over, Huang Changshun was helped into the car by the driver who came to pick him up.

It was not until he saw the black Santana's tail vanishing into the night that Shao Qingsheng angrily kicked the telephone pole next to him.

"Fuck, what's the arrogance! Who the hell doesn't know, doesn't Huang Changshun dare to be so arrogant because he has a relationship with him?" Shao Qingsheng couldn't help yelling.

Gu Shen was originally angry because of Shao Qingsheng's performance in the wine game just now, but now seeing him like this again, he couldn't hold back his anger.

He kicked Shao Qingsheng directly, grabbed him by the collar and rammed him against the telephone pole: "Fuck me sober up!"

"I haven't received a project these days, and we're not in a good mood, so I just Don't talk." Gu Shen saw him calm down and let go, "But what did you mean at the wine party just now?"

Shao Qingsheng opened his mouth and said nothing.

"If I don't stop you, what are you going to do? Fight with Huang Changshun? Then we'll get out of this line?"

Huang Changshun can be said to be a big boss in the construction industry in S City now, and wants to kill their two little ants , simply not too easy.

"Have you made a few dollars before, and now you're in a daze?" Gu Shen added, "I used to get more angry than this for making money? Now that I have a few dollars, I can't stand it anymore? It's their ability to get so many projects because they have a relationship, so there's not much to say..."

"But if you continue in this state, I really have to consider whether to continue to cooperate with you."

Gu Shen finally lowered his eyes, straightened his sleeves and said.

Shao Qingsheng's mind became clearer because of Gu Shen's remarks.

Gu Shen was right, he did because he had a little money in his hand. Always being held by others, so it floats away.

In addition, I didn't come and thought I could take on a big project at the beginning, but in the end, I was accompanied by a drink and a smile for a small project of 30,000 to 40,000 yuan. It is inevitable that there is a gap in my heart.

Now that Gu Shen said this, Shao Qingsheng immediately woke up most of the wine.

What he was doing just now, he really didn't know what to do! If it wasn't for Gu Shen reminding him, he might have caused some serious trouble.

Shao Qingsheng is a piece of shit?

In the past two days when he was looking for a project, he didn't find his alcoholic friends. He usually talked nicely when he asked him to drink. Now, when he asked them for help, he began to push three and four!

Now that Gu Shen said he was considering breaking up with him, Shao Qingsheng panicked.

If nothing else, the only brother he trusts now is Gu Shen.

"Brother Shen, I'm sorry, I was wrong, I'm really not sober these days." Shao Qingsheng put his hands on his chest and apologized to Gu Shen, "I understand what you said, I'll definitely change it!"

Gu Seeing that Shao Qingsheng really knew he was wrong, he didn't want to argue with him.

As for whether he will change or not, he will be able to see it later.

"Okay, don't talk about it, it's getting late." Gu Shen looked at the time on his watch, "I'll draw up the contract tonight, you can go to Huang Changshun to sign it tomorrow morning."

"Okay!" Shao Qingsheng nodded hurriedly.

"Brother Shen, shall I take you back?" Shao Qingsheng took out his car keys and said.

Gu Shen glared at him: "You still want to drive after drinking, but don't you die? Don't drive your car either, just sober up when you walk back."

Shao Qingsheng naturally had no objections.

...

When Gu Shen returned home, he smelled of alcohol.

He said during the day that he would not come back for dinner at night, so Li Yulan and Dabao did not wait for him to eat early.

As soon as he entered the door, Dabao greeted him. After smelling it, he wrinkled his nose and took two steps back. He said in disgust, "Dad, you smell so bad!"

"Then stay away from me. ." Gu Shen said with a smile.

Li Yulan heard the movement, but Gu Shen told her to stand and don't come over: "Don't smoke you, I'll take a shower and change clothes."

"Then you go to pour water first, and I'll find you clothes.

" With a pot of water, mainly for bathing.

But Li Yulan felt that on this hot day, Gu Shen was more willing to take a cold shower.

After finding a set of clothes and handing them to him, Li Yulan thought for a while, then went to the small kitchen to cut some ginger and boiled it in boiling water, added white sugar and white vinegar to it, mixed it well, put it in a bowl and let it cool.

When Gu Shen came out with a whole body of water vapor, he pointed to the sobering soup that was still steaming on the table, and said, "When it's cold, drink it before going to sleep.

" A friend who has been drunk and drunk, and the hangover soup made by this method has an effect on him.

Gu Shen wiped his short black hair dripping with water with a towel, walked to the table and sat down, and said, "Well, I can't sleep yet."

"Are you still doing something?" Li Yulan asked.

"Well, we have to draw up a contract." Gu Shen said, taking out a pen and paper.

At this time, there were no printing shops all over the street, and high-end things like printers could only be owned by the offices of some large state-owned enterprises.

Most contracts are written by hand.

Li Yulan suddenly understood what he meant, her eyes lit up: "Have you got the project?"

Gu Shen raised his eyebrows, then nodded: "Well, it's just a small project that doesn't make much money."

He didn't dislike it . Engineering is small.

After all, he and Shao Qingsheng had never done engineering before, so they were just starting out, so they could accumulate experience.

Li Yulan didn't care about the size of the project. Instead, she was very happy for him. She handed him the pen and said, "Then write the contract quickly."

Gu Shen bent his lips, took the ratio, lowered his neck and started to start. Carefully draft the contract word by word.

When he was writing, Li Yulan and Dabao were sitting next to him and watching.

The electric light above the head shed a dim yellow light, covering the three of them, and the picture looked very warm.

Dabao knew that he couldn't quarrel with his father at this time, so he kept his mouth tightly shut, and only looked at him curiously with a small head.

After Gu Shen finished writing a line, he raised his eyes to meet Dabao's eyes, suddenly remembered something, turned his head and said to Li Yulan, "Does Dabao have to continue going to kindergarten here?"

"Definitely." Li Yulan touched her stomach, She nodded and said, "But the school is on vacation right now."

Li Yulan is not idle at home these few days, and she has also considered the matter of Dabao going to school.

Dabao is only five years old now, and has not yet reached the required age to go to primary school, so he has to go to kindergarten for a year.

In addition, her due date is probably in November. After that, if her belly is bigger, she will definitely not have as much energy to take care of Dabao, so she can only put him in kindergarten.

"Don't worry about this, it's only July, I'll go out and ask about it." Li Yulan said.

Hearing what she said, Gu Shen had no objection, and lowered his head to continue writing the contract.

...

The next morning, Gu Shen took the contract and went out.

Shao Qingsheng had been waiting downstairs for a long time, and when he saw Gu Shen, he immediately greeted him.

"Have the contract been drawn up?" Shao Qingsheng asked.

Gu Shen nodded, and handed him the black briefcase containing the contract: "You drive over there, be kind, this contract must be signed no matter what."

Shao Qingsheng nodded hurriedly: "I know I know ."

Shao Qingsheng got into the car in a hurry, and as soon as he stepped on the accelerator, he rushed towards Huang Changshun.

Gu Shen went in the other direction, he had to go over to see the construction site.

The two were divided.

Three hours later, Shao Qingsheng's bright red Xiali finally appeared on the construction site.

At this time, Gu Shen had already inquired about the situation at the construction site.

It's a big construction site, and all they've got is a small piece of it. He took a turn inside and figured out that this big project should be split into several small projects, and then outsourced to small contractors.

At this moment, there are many engineering teams working on the construction site.

Gu Shen stood there, waited until Shao Qingsheng came over, and asked, "Did you sign it?"

In fact, looking at Shao Qingsheng's expression, he also guessed that the matter should be done.

Sure enough, Shao Qingsheng took out the contract on their side from his briefcase and shook it conspicuously: "No, I waited for him like a grandson for a few hours before finally coaxing someone to sign it."

After speaking, Shao Qingsheng cursed again.

But the signing of the project made him in a good mood.

"That's fine, we can start work today." Gu Shen made arrangements, "I checked, most of the materials we bought last time can be used, and we will bring the ones that can be used later.

" Yes, now we will notify the engineering team and let them prepare to start construction in the afternoon."

The members of the engineering team formed by Gu Shen are all young adults from the rural areas around S City.

When recruiting people, he recorded their addresses and learned the lesson from the previous time. This time, the contract was not signed, and he did not dare to call people directly.

Now that it's settled, they have to find people one by one.

Two days ago, someone from the engineering team complained about the delay in starting work, so Gu Shen had to comfort him and make some compensation guarantees, but if these people really wanted to leave, he couldn't delay them.

Gu Shen and Shao Qingsheng drove the car to find someone.

After looking for each family, half of the people had already gone to work elsewhere, which was also expected, and Gu Shen was not surprised or complained.

Fortunately, because the last time was a big project, Gu Shen was looking for quite a few people.

It's a small project now, and the rest are just right.

In the afternoon, Gu Shen and Shao Qingsheng took the materials and engineering team to work.

On the first day of construction, both of them stared at the construction site.

But they didn't just stand there and watch, they would help when they were free.

Gu Shen will also discuss some construction skills with experienced migrant workers, how to build a firmer quality, and how to choose building materials...

Shao Qingsheng stared blankly, waiting for the end of the work to go back, I couldn't help saying to Gu Shen, "Brother Shen, why are you asking so many things about building a house? We don't need to go to the construction site to work."

Gu Shen glanced at him speechlessly, and then said, "Let's drive After all, it is a construction company, you have to understand these basic things."

Shao Qingsheng touched his head and said, "But I think those other contractors don't care about this, they just take care of the project and then find someone to do it. , wait for the money."

When Gu Shen heard this, his face suddenly became serious: "Qingsheng, I have to tell you something clearly."

Seeing his attitude, Shao Qingsheng's expression changed. Get serious. He nodded and said, "You say."

"I always pay attention to my conscience in doing things. We now include the projects we will handle in the future, and those are all people who will work and live in them. I can't accept that they have any quality problems. "

"I don't know what the other contractors are like, but they can't handle it with me." Seeing the expression on Shao Qingsheng's face, Gu Shen continued to speak.

"And there is another reason. This is our first project. We all know how this project came about. Do you want to take over the project from Huang Changshun like this in the future?"

Shao Qingsheng immediately shook his head: "Of course not. "

Then this project is our opportunity. The two of us have no connections. What we can do now is to improve the quality of the project, so that people will notice us, and we will have the opportunity to receive larger projects by ourselves in the future.

Shao Qingsheng's eyes lit up when he heard it, and he nodded hurriedly: "Brother Shen, I understand." After

speaking, he couldn't help but sigh: "You are indeed a college student who has read books and culture, and you really think more than me. This word has not been fully recognized yet."

"That's fine, you just need to understand." Gu Shen said.

The good thing about Shao Qingsheng is that if you tell him what he thinks makes sense, he will listen to you.

"Then in the next period of time, let's see if we can get any new projects, and on the other hand, we must pay attention to the construction situation here at any time. Every afternoon, one person has to come and watch, okay?"

" Okay? , listen to you!" Shao Qingsheng nodded happily.