Untitled Part 66

Gu Shen didn't make it very clear on the phone. Li Yulan didn't know what Gao Zhiqiang had done until he went to the public security bureau to make a transcript.

He even cut Li Jiaojiao's throat with a knife.

Fortunately, the two policemen realized that something was wrong after chasing them for a while, and returned to Li Jiaojiao and Gao Zhiqiang's house. They happened to see Li Jiaojiao who was killed and rushed her to the hospital, which saved Li Jiaojiao's life.

Although the relationship is not good, it is still a cousin relationship. Li Jiaojiao suffered this great disaster. Li Yulan still abandoned her previous suspicion and went to the hospital to see her.

Li Jiaojiao's situation at the time was very dangerous, and it was really her fate that she survived.

When Li Yulan went to the hospital, Li Jiaojiao was lying on the bed with a pale face, with a thick white gauze wrapped around her neck.

According to the doctor, he was still in a coma. If he could wake up, he would be lucky. If he couldn't wake up, he might have been lying down like this.

Li Yulan only told the hospital to let them take care of her first, and then notified Li Jiaojiao's family.

When Qian Fengying and Li Guisheng arrived, Li Yulan went to pick them up.

On the phone at that time, Li Yulan had already told them about Li Jiaojiao's situation.

When receiving the old couple, Li Yulan almost dared not recognize it.

Because they are too different from Li Yulan's impression.

Their hair was almost all white, and their faces were filled with vicissitudes and worries that could not be concealed.

No matter what kind of grievances and grievances they had before, Li Yulan would not bring them down, but took them directly to the hospital.

The old couple burst into tears when they saw Li Jiaojiao lying on the hospital bed.

It may be that the arrival of her parents made Li Jiaojiao feel it, and she slowly woke up.

Looking at Li Guisheng and Qian Fengying, and at Li Yulan standing in the back row, Li Jiaojiao opened her mouth to say something with difficulty, but no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't make a sound.

Upon seeing this, the doctor stepped forward to check and came to the conclusion that Li Jiaojiao's vocal cords were damaged, and she would no longer be able to speak.

Li Jiaojiao also heard the doctor's words, and she struggled for a while in disbelief. After being held down, she calmed down and accepted her life.

Her gaze drifted in the ward for a while, and finally landed on Li Yulan, tears silently leaving the corners of her eyes.

No one knew what she was thinking at the moment.

Li Yulan has taken care of Li Jiaojiao for so long, and it can be considered that she has done her best.

She asked Qian Fengying what she planned to do next.

At this moment, Qian Fengying also completely lost her previous look.

She said with red eyes and a hoarse voice, "We plan to bring Jiaojiao back to the county seat, and life must go on."

Li Yulan was not surprised by this answer.

"Xiao Lan, I have troubled you this time." Qian Fengying said gratefully.

Li Yulan didn't speak.

Qian Fengying's appearance reminded her of when she was young. She couldn't remember exactly what happened, but she could remember the envy of Li Jiaojiao at that time.

Even though Li Jiaojiao is wrong, she has a pair of parents who love her.

Li Yulan couldn't help but feel sad, but it was only for a moment.

You don't need to keep brooding about what you don't have, think more about the present, and think more about the future.

She now has a husband who loves her, a pair of lovely children, and a career she loves. She is much happier than most people.

...

Because Gao Zhiqiang's case was too involved, the verdict did not come out until the end of the year.

Gao Zhiqiang behaved badly and the evidence of the crime was conclusive. He was sentenced to life imprisonment and had to spend the rest of his life in prison.

In addition to Gao Zhiqiang's imprisonment, many things happened at the end of this year.

First of all, because Gao Zhiqiang was arrested, the projects on the construction site were also rotten, and the loan owed by Gao Zhiqiang was also unable to repay.

In order to make up for the loss, the bank auctioned the assets in Gao Zhiqiang's hands, including the pieces of land that Gao Zhiqiang had bought before.

Gu Shen also participated in this auction.

Unsurprisingly, the land by the sea that Gao Zhiqiang spent 500 million yuan to win was no one at all. Some superstitious bosses also believed that the reason why Gao Zhiqiang went downhill might be because of that land.

Others don't want to buy it, so it's cheaper for Gu Shen.

He took the land by the sea for a very low price.

Besides, there is another happy event.

That is Shao Qingsheng released from prison.

Guan Xiaoyu gave birth to a daughter to Shao Qingsheng half a year after he was in prison.

When the child was born, Li Yulan and Gu Shen went to the hospital together to see them, and by the way, they introduced Guan Xiaoyu to a reliable confinement sister-in-law.

Before Shao Qingsheng came out, the couple also took care of Guan Xiaoyu.

After Shao Qingsheng was released from prison, the two families had a meal together.

Although we haven't seen each other for several years, Shao Qingsheng's appearance has not changed much.

He straightened his cool head, and he seemed to be in good spirits. When he spoke, he kept holding his daughter and didn't let go, looking like a daughter's slave.

"What are your plans in the future?" Gu Shen asked him.

When Shao Qingsheng heard this, he teased his daughter, and then said seriously: "Xiaoyu and I are going to change to another city to start life again.

"

He is out of prison now, and there are many people who know him. It is inevitable that some people will talk about it.

Shao Qingsheng didn't care much about it, for fear of affecting his wife and daughter.

It just so happens that the child is still young, and starting over in a place where no one knows their family of three will not have much impact on the child.

Li Yulan and Gu Shen understood Shao Qingsheng's decision very well.

"It's better to go to other places... Is there enough money? If it's not enough, just talk to us." Gu Shen said to Shao Qingsheng.

When Shao Qingsheng heard this, he hurriedly refused: "Enough is enough, Brother Shen, you and sister-in-law have helped us so much, how can we be so embarrassed to talk to you!"

"Don't say such things."

Shao Qingsheng didn't With a swollen face and a fat man, he really isn't short of money right now.

After being imprisoned, Gu Shen gave Guan Xiaoyu all the project funds that Shao Qingsheng deserved at the time.

Guan Xiaoyu usually saves his life, and the biggest expense is to buy things for his children, so there is still a lot of money left.

This amount of money is enough for Shao Qingsheng's family to move to another place to start over.

Moreover, Shao Qingsheng himself is quite optimistic about his future life. In the past, when he had nothing, he could make money, but there is no reason why he can't make it now.

As long as you have hands and feet, are you afraid that you will starve to death?

Now that the decision has been made, Shao Qingsheng's family of three acted very quickly, and it didn't take long for them to pack up and get on the train heading north.

After their family settled down, they called Gu Shen and Li Yulan to report that they were safe. From the phone, Li Yulan learned that they had moved to a very quiet town, and Shao Qingsheng planned to resume his old business and do some small business.

......

At the beginning of 1995, CCTV broadcasted an urban love drama, which triggered a nationwide upsurge of chasing dramas, with a viewership rate as high as 90%.

Every night when TV dramas are broadcast, everyone will crowd into the homes of people who have TVs to chase dramas together.

In addition to the lingering love story between the hero and heroine, what has aroused heated discussion in this TV series is the beautiful clothes they wear.

Almost in an instant, the whole country knew about Lanman's clothing brand, which can be said to have gained enough popularity.

Li Yulan's garment factory also took this opportunity to expand rapidly.

The factory has been expanded and expanded, and specialty stores have also opened one by one in major cities across the country.

The clothes produced in the factory do not need to worry about being sold. There are countless trucks coming and going in the factory every day, and the annual profit of the clothing factory is terrifyingly high.

Because of the rapid rise of the brand, Li Yulan's office also moved out of the factory, into a new office building, and set up various departments, becoming a real modern clothing company.

It is worth mentioning that the design department of Lanman Clothing Company later became the dream paradise of countless young fashion designers.

Lanman clothing "out of the circle" through TV series has also become a classic case in countless university marketing classrooms.

The popularity of Lanman clothing is not a flash in the pan, which is evident from the company spending a lot of money every year to fight infringement lawsuits.

In 2000, a tabloid published a list of the richest people in China.

When I saw this tabloid, their family just moved into a sea-view villa that had been developed.

Li Yulan sat on the reclining chair and couldn't help twitching her lips when she saw that her clothing company was ranked first in the newspaper.

I don't know how they figured it out.

"What are you looking at?" Gu Shen brought a glass of wine to Li Yulan and sat down beside her.

Li Yulan handed him the tabloid.

Gu Shen glanced at him, the corner of his mouth twitched slightly, and teased her, "Awesome, wife."

Li Yulan glanced at him speechlessly.

On the other side, there is the little boy Dabao, who is about to catch up with Gu Shen in height, and the still childish little treasure. The two siblings clamored to go surfing at the beach.

Li Yulan reluctantly told them to pay attention to safety.

They grew up in an era of great changes, and they were lucky enough to catch the wave of the times and gain huge wealth.

But more fortunately, they met each other and went through so many years hand in hand.

No matter how the times change, as long as the other party is with you, tomorrow will be a day worth looking forward to.

——End of text——