Untitled Part 60

In the early stage of land auction, the competition is often very fierce. Not long after Gu Shen raised the placard, other companies put up placards to bid.

It seems a little boring for such a ten million dollar increase.

So, when the price reported 190 million yuan, Gu Shen directly raised the sign and said solemnly: "300 million yuan."

The host suddenly did not respond to the addition of 110 million yuan. He confirmed it again in astonishment: "Is it 300 million yuan on No. 8?"

Gu Shen nodded calmly.

There were whispers from other companies around.

"Okay, now the auction price has reached 300 million yuan, do you still want to bid?" The host responded quickly and continued.

The land by the sea was not very optimistic about other companies, and just participated in the auction with the idea of ​​​​taking it first if the price is right.

Now that the price has been raised so high all of a sudden, most of the companies that have just participated in the auction are somewhat discouraged.

Gao Zhiqiang frowned when he heard the number of 300 million, which was somewhat beyond his expectations.

But Li Jiaojiao next to her didn't think there was anything wrong with the price, and instead urged Gao Zhiqiang to raise his cards quickly.

Glancing at Li Jiaojiao, Gao Zhiqiang gritted his teeth and raised his second card. The host quickly caught Gao Zhiqiang 's

actions and said quickly: "No. 12, 310 million yuan!" The other companies silently put down their number plates, and in the end only Gu Shen, Gao Zhiqiang and another company were left to bid. After a while, another company also withdrew. "470 million yuan!" "480 million yuan!" "490 million yuan!"

The host reported the number excitedly, and the price came to the 490 million yuan quoted by Gu Shen.

"Four hundred and ninety million, do you still have to raise a placard?" The host asked while looking at the silent venue, "Okay, that's the first time for four hundred and ninety million!"

Gu Shen looked at Gao Zhiqiang provocatively. at a glance.

Gao Zhiqiang received Gu Shen's gaze, and at this moment his forehead was already sweating.

Do you want to continue raising the price? Gao Zhiqiang was troubled in his heart.

Li Jiaojiao next to him couldn't sit still when she saw Gao Zhiqiang's delay in raising his placard. In her opinion, 500 million yuan is not too expensive. Thinking about it 20 years later, the cheapest villa in Moon Bay will cost 1 billion yuan!

Buy it now and definitely earn it!

"490 million for the second time!" The host continued to count.

Li Jiaojiao was in a hurry, and held up Gao Zhiqiang's number plate.

The host saw it at a glance, but found that it was Li Jiaojiao who was holding the placard, so he still confirmed with Gao Zhiqiang: "Have you confirmed 500 million yuan on the 12th?

" He looked at Li Jiaojiao suddenly.

"Trust me, in the future, a house here will cost twice as much as buying this land!" Li Jiaojiao vowed.

Perhaps being restrained by Li Jiaojiao's determined tone, Gao Zhiqiang gave a mysterious nod.

"Okay, now it's 500 million yuan!" the host announced loudly.

When the people below heard the price, they immediately exploded—the land by the sea was photographed for 500 million yuan!

Five hundred million? What kind of concept is this, the land just near the city center was only sold for a price of over 600 million!

The land by the sea is too remote, and the price is even close to the price of land near the city center?

"500 million yuan, is there any price increase?" the supporter asked.

There was silence below.

Gao Zhiqiang turned his head to look at Gu Shen, but saw Gu Shen smiling at him and making a "please" gesture to him.

The sweat on Gao Zhiqiang's forehead fell with a "click".

"500 million yuan, the first time!"

"500 million yuan, the second time!"

"500 million yuan, the third time!"

"Congratulations to No. 12, for obtaining commercial land No. D10110235!"

After the auction, many companies Relish this.

Most people think that Gao Zhiqiang is crazy, spending so much money to shoot such a piece of land.

After Gao Zhiqiang took pictures of this land, he was not as happy as he imagined.

Because the transaction price of this land was really beyond his budget, and he didn't know if it was his delusion, he always felt that Gu Shen's last action was a bit dazzling, and he always felt a sense of suffocation when he was put together. .

In fact, Gao Zhiqiang felt right.

On the way back to the company, Song Yanfan asked Gu Shen, "I thought you really wanted that land!"

"You do." Gu Shen smiled, "But you haven't photographed others! Song

Yanfan gave him a blank look when he heard the words. He is also a partner of the company. He knows their budget this time. It can be said that Gu Shen is really bidding in the front, but in the back, he is just digging a hole for Gao Zhiqiang. .

"Are you so sure that Gao Zhiqiang will follow?" Song Yanfan said again.

"Gao Zhiqiang's character..." Gu Shen laughed and said nothing.

"Such a large sum of money is not a small amount." Song Yanfan tapped his fingers on his lap.

"It hurts a lot." Gu Shen agreed.

......

After returning from the small county town, Li Yumei's small restaurant has reopened.

Nothing seems to have changed, except for one thing - Duan Changxu's appearance in her store is really high...

Every time he appears, he will be before and after picking up Duan Hao, and then he will be at Li Yumei's. Stay in the diner for a while and chat with her.

After a long time, the people around can't help but tease Li Yumei: "Does that man mean something to you!"

Everyone knows that Li Yumei is now divorced.

Li Yumei actually noticed a little bit, so she could only ask politely: "Lawyer Duan, you don't seem to be very busy with work recently?"

"Actually, you are still a little busy." Duan Changxu said.

"Then you still pick up Xiaohao every day despite your busy schedule, what a good father." Li Yumei praised him.

Duan Changxu was silent for a while, then put his hand on his forehead, looked at Li Yumei, and said seriously, "Actually, it's not to pick up Xiaohao."

Li Yumei's eyes met his, and his heart jumped.

She realized something and wanted to speak, but her throat seemed to be blocked suddenly, and she couldn't make a sound.

Afterwards, she heard Duan Changxu continue to say, "I'm here to find you."

"Maybe I'm too inconspicuous," Duan Changxu smiled softly, then looked firmly at Li Yumei, and said slowly, "Then I'll just say it plainly, Xiaomei, I want to pursue you."

Li Yumei really didn't expect Duan Changxu to speak so clearly, and when she heard the last sentence, she knocked over the teacup.

The tea dripped on the table, Li Yumei hurriedly wiped it with her hands, and Duan Changxu stepped forward to help, and their hands touched inadvertently.

The sudden contact surprised Li Yumei, and then she abruptly withdrew her hand, took a step back, and lowered her eyes.

Duan Changxu was stunned when he saw her reaction. He stood there and didn't move. He was thirty-four years old, and he seemed a little helpless at this moment, and he didn't have the courage to argue with others when he was a lawyer.

Li Yumei calmed down, suppressed the panic in her heart, and said slowly: "I'm sorry, lawyer Duan, I don't want to think about these things yet."

"Why? You are no longer married, right?" Duan Changxu heard the words Take a step forward.

Duan Changxu, who stepped forward, gave Li Yumei a sense of oppression. She didn't understand why Duan Changxu said this, but she raised her eyes and looked at him and said, "I just want to raise Xiao Mo and grow up, and I don't want to think about other things. Duan Changxu noticed Li Yumei 's

resistance and stopped.

But he didn't give up because of this, but said firmly: "It's okay, I can wait for you!"

"You..." Li Yumei opened her mouth and wanted to say something, only to see that the school had already appeared at the door Figures of elementary school students with schoolbags on their backs.

She stopped, not saying anything after all.

Maybe he was just talking, and if he knew later that there would be no results, he would voluntarily give up.

Li Yumei thought very well, but Duan Changxu's next behavior was completely different from what she expected.

Duan Changxu still came to Li Yumei's restaurant every day, and he didn't do anything else, just quietly find a seat and sit down, chatting with Li Yumei from time to time.

Li Yumei was embarrassed to drive him away because of his polite manners, so he could only keep a cold face and keep silent, hoping that he would give up soon.

Time moved forward in a hurry, and soon, Li Mo and Duan Hao ushered in the graduation exam.

After the exam, they officially graduated from primary school.

After Li Mo and Duan Hao finished the exam, Li Yumei breathed a sigh of relief.

Duan Hao doesn't have to come to school every day, thinking that Duan Changxu will not come.

However, she thought wrong again, Duan Changxu still came here often, the reason was to send Duan Hao to the school to play basketball.

Li Yumei: "..."

She couldn't drive away, Li Yumei really had nothing to do.

And Duan Changxu's frequent visits also attracted Li Mo's attention.

In the past, she was busy going to school every day, and she really didn't know that Uncle Duan came to her mother often.

Due to family reasons, Li Mo has a sensitive and slightly precocious personality, not a child who does not understand anything.

Although her mother and Uncle Duan are both behaving normally at present, it still makes Li Mo see that something is wrong.

On the other side, the Duan family.

Duan Hao finally let go of the fake release, lying on the sofa with his legs crossed, playing the game console.

Duan Changxu walked past him, then stopped again, and asked casually, "Are you going to play ball at school? I'll drive you there."

Duan Hao was playing at a critical moment, without raising his head, his fingers moved quickly: " Don't go."

"Don't go? Why don't you go?" Duan Changxu said with his arms crossed, "What do you look like when you stay at home and play games every day? No, I have to confiscate your game console!"

Duan Hao heard the words. He called: "How can I stay at home and play games every day! Didn't I go to play yesterday?!"

"Oh, since you went yesterday, you should go today." Duan Changxu said, "Don't go fishing for three days. I've been on the internet for two days."

Duan Hao was about to be annoyed by his father, so he was so angry that he took a pillow and threw it at Duan Changxu's face: "Are you sick? Why are you staring at me every day to play?"

Duan Hao has already started I miss the days when no one cared about being free.

"Did I stare at you to play?" Duan Changxu glanced at him, "I was concerned about your health. Boys should exercise more so that they can grow taller and healthier in the future."

"Get up quickly and go to school with me to play ball." Duan Changxu said.

Duan Hao glared at Duan Changxu, jumped off the sofa cursingly, and couldn't help but swear.

When Duan Changxu heard this, his eyes widened: "What did you just say?"

"Nothing!" Duan Hao ran away immediately.

...

Li Mo was sitting in a small restaurant reading a book.

Just after turning a page, I heard the voices of a father and son coming from the door.

"Why don't you go with me? If I want to exercise, don't you want to exercise? Haha, you are too double standard!"

This was Duan Hao's voice.

"If you want to go, you can go, there are so many words!" Duan Changxu said Duan Hao.

"Hmph, it's up to you!" Duan Hao choked his father unconvinced, nodded to Li Mo who was looking over from the restaurant, and walked into the school with the basketball in his arms.

Duan Changxu walked into the small restaurant, sat down opposite Li Mo, and asked with a smile, "Little Mo, are you reading?"

"Well, hello Uncle Duan." Li Mo greeted.

Duan Changxu treats Li Mo very gently, and doesn't look impatient like Duan Hao.

He chatted with Li Mo and asked her what books she was reading. After chatting a few words about the books she was reading, he recommended a few books to her.

Li Mo took the notes seriously and read them when he was free.

After a while, Li Yumei also came out.

Duan Changxu glanced in Li Yumei's direction, but Li Yumei did not speak.

Li Mo's gaze stayed on Duan Changxu's body for a second, then glanced at his mother again.

After turning her head down and flipping through the book, she quickly closed the book, stood up and put it away, and said to Li Yumei, "Mom, I'm going out to play for a while."

"Okay, remember to come back for dinner." Li Yumei replied.

Li Mo walked out of the small restaurant, she seemed to have already thought about where she was going, and walked in one direction.

The place where Li Mo was going was the school. She entered the school gate and walked straight towards the basketball court.

At this time, the summer vacation was just over, and there was no one in the school.

Before she got close to the basketball court, Li Mo heard the "click" of the basketball pat on the ground, as well as the rustling sound caused by the friction between the soles of the boy's shoes and the concrete floor.

In addition to Duan Hao, there were Dabao and several of his friends on the court.

Compared with Dabao's little radish heads in the second grade, Duan Hao seemed to stand out from the crowd.

On the other hand, he didn't feel ashamed and bullied children. He held the basketball and ran, no matter how Dabao could reach it, he was so angry that the little radishes screamed, and Duan Hao jumped and threw the basketball into the basket. , then crossed his hips and laughed.

Li Mo, who saw this scene: "..."

Li Mo rolled his eyes and called Duan Hao's name.

When Duan Hao heard his name, he turned his head to look, and was a little surprised to see that it was Li Mo.

Li Mo hooked his hand at him, Duan Hao looked puzzled: "Looking for me? I'm playing!"

When Dabao saw it, he grabbed the basketball, pushed Duan Hao by the way, and said, "Come on, my sister is looking for him. What about you!"

They didn't want to play with Duan Hao at all!

Duan Hao touched his nose and walked off. He raised his arm to wipe the sweat from his forehead, found the place where his water bottle was placed, and poured water into his throat with his neck raised.

Li Mo waited for him to finish drinking before saying slowly, "Hey, Duan Hao, have you noticed something wrong with your father recently?"

Li Mo felt that she had discovered something, and was eager to find someone to share it with, while Duan Hao was undoubtedly very Good candidate.

Sure enough, when Duan Hao heard this, he patted his thigh and said excitedly, "That's not it! My dad has been sick recently, and he forced me to play basketball all day long!"

"Yeah! You found out too! !" Li Mo said immediately.

Duan Hao was stunned, and turned to look at Li Mo: "Ah? What did you find?"

Li Mo choked, but still patiently said to him, "It's that Uncle Duan always stays after he sends you to play basketball. In my mother's diner?"

"Yeah, so what?" Duan Hao was a little confused.

Li Mo looked at him with a blank face, and held back, she finally couldn't hold back: "Duan Hao, aren't you stupid!"

Duan Hao jumped up when he heard the words, pointed at her and said, "Just talk when you talk, why are you suddenly cursing? Ah!"

Li Mo: "..."

Help, where the hell did this come from!

Forget it, you have to tell him about it.

Li Mo took a deep breath, pulled Duan Hao over, and whispered, "I suspect that your father is after my mother."