Untitled Part 65

The person sitting in the car was Gu Shen.

It was a coincidence that Gu Shen and Duan Changxu went to his office together a few days ago, but they just happened to see Li Jiaojiao come out.

At this time, few people come to law firms.

In addition, Gu Shen has been paying attention to Gao Zhiqiang recently, so he kept his mind and went to inquire about Li Jiaojiao's purpose in coming to the law firm.

After learning the content of the contract, Gu Shen was keenly aware that it was not easy, and he also found someone to keep an eye on Gao Zhiqiang these days.

When I saw Li Jiaojiao come out today, the person he sent in the past cleverly went over to deceive her, but I didn't expect it to be really rewarding.

Gu Shen took the thing in the man's hand, opened it and looked at it.

After seeing the contents clearly, his eyebrows sank, and the man next to him said, "This Gao Zhiqiang is really..."

Gu Shen closed the thing and said, "This thing can be regarded as helping us. I 'm very busy."

"Let's move quickly, this Gao Zhiqiang seems to be ready to run away at any time." The man reminded.

"Don't worry, I know what I know." Gu Shen nodded, and reported another address to the driver.

The black car turned around and drove in a certain direction.

...

On the other side, Li Jiaojiao hurried back home.

Gao Zhiqiang stared at her with frightening eyes and asked, "Why did you go for so long?"

Li Jiaojiao wiped the sweat from her forehead and explained, "I didn't catch the car."

Gao Zhiqiang looked at her with exploratory eyes . , After seeing Li Jiaojiao's scalp numb, she looked away.

Li Jiaojiao picked something up and hurried to cook again.

When she was cutting vegetables, she was a little absent-minded, and she regretted that she had just handed over things so easily—

What if that person lied to her?

What if that person was with Gao Zhiqiang?

People are always worried in this situation.

Li Jiaojiao thought of all kinds of terrifying possibilities in her mind, and then she successfully cut her finger, and the cutting board suddenly bleeds.

The bright red blood and the pain from her fingertips made her even more uneasy.

As time passed by, Li Jiaojiao became more and more anxious, especially when she saw that Gao Zhiqiang had packed important items and knew at a glance that she was about to run away, her heart raised in her throat.

Done! This thought flashed through Li Jiaojiao's mind.

She was ashes under Gao Zhiqiang's terrifying sight, and she could already imagine her tragic life in the future.

Just when Li Jiaojiao was in despair, there was a sudden movement at the door, and someone knocked on the door.

At this time, someone knocked on the door, and Li Jiaojiao and Gao Zhiqiang were both stunned.

"Go open the door and see what's going on." Gao Zhiqiang instructed Li Jiaojiao to step forward.

Li Jiaojiao stepped forward to open the door as he said, and when the door was just opened a crack, a pair of big hands pressed the door, and two people in police uniforms appeared behind the door.

"Hello, we are the police." The visitor came out of the market with his documents.

Li Jiaojiao looked happy, and hurriedly stepped aside: "Come in, come in!"

She didn't hand over her share in vain, someone really came to arrest Gao Zhiqiang, she was saved!

Li Jiaojiao couldn't control the joy in her heart. She turned her head and shouted at Gao Zhiqiang, "Hahahaha, Gao Zhiqiang, you are finished!"

However, when she turned around, she found that Gao Zhiqiang was no longer there. figure.

The two policemen also realized that something was wrong, and rushed to the wide open window, their faces were very ugly: "No, he ran away, let's chase!"

Seeing this situation, Li Jiaojiao was dumbfounded.

She didn't expect that Gao Zhiqiang would still be able to escape at the door!

Li Jiaojiao put her hands in front of the open window, anxious like ants on a hot pan.

"It's all a bunch of rubbish, how could he let him run away!" Li Jiaojiao yelled in anger.

Just when Li Jiaojiao was about to turn around, she felt a pain in her scalp, and the memory of being beaten came to her instantly.

Li Jiaojiao opened her mouth and eyes wide open uncontrollably, this is... Gao Zhiqiang didn't leave! He deliberately opened the window to make the police think he had escaped, but he was actually staying in the house!

As soon as she realized this fact, Li Jiaojiao felt a cold object stuck to her neck. She looked down in fear, and the reflection of the silver-white knife almost caught her eye.

The disgusting smell that belonged to Gao Zhiqiang surrounded Li Jiaojiao, and she was so stiff that she didn't even know where to put her hands and feet.

"Bitch, is this the case you reported?" Gao Zhiqiang's voice seemed to come from the depths of his throat, with extreme anger, giving people a feeling of extreme panic.

"No, no!" Li Jiaojiao's eyes widened, trying to quibble.

But at this time, Gao Zhiqiang would not give her this chance.

Gao Zhiqiang realized something was wrong just when someone knocked on the door. After confirming that it was the police outside, he made a trick, but he also knew that this was only temporary safety, and he had to run quickly.

It's just that Li Jiaojiao is really hateful.

He thought she couldn't make any waves, but he didn't expect that she really gave him a big surprise!

Not wanting to listen to Li Jiaojiao's sophistry again, Gao Zhiqiang's eyes flashed fiercely, and then he raised the knife and dropped a bloodstain on Li Jiaojiao's neck.

Li Jiaojiao clutched her neck in disbelief and fell down, the warm blood could not be stopped, it left from her fingers, and she could only see Gao Zhiqiang's back walking farther and farther. .... Li Yulan knew about Li Jiaojiao and Gao Zhiqiang

. After getting Li Jiaojiao's information, Gu Shen told Li Yulan about it, but Li Yulan was busy with work and didn't care much about it. What she understands is that the reason why Gao Zhiqiang can rise so fast is mainly because he has a fairly high-ranking person to support him. But this person does not have to say how good the relationship is with Gao Zhiqiang. The two are completely mutually beneficial. But recently, the man was being targeted because he acted too flamboyantly and was domineering, and someone was already investigating him. Coincidentally, Gao Zhiqiang was also incapable of doing things because of the land, which led to the current situation. Speaking of which, thanks to Li Jiaojiao's information and the fact that the person who checked Gao Zhiqiang and the network behind him happened to be Xue Yuan's father, things went so smoothly. Li Yulan only knew that these people were about to die, so she didn't care much about it. On this day, she was busy in the factory as usual, and suddenly received a call. "Gao Zhiqiang ran away, you should pay attention to yourself in the factory." Gu Shen's anxious voice came from the telephone receiver. Li Yulan was a little frightened by his tone, and subconsciously said, "He will never come to me, right?" "It's always right to be careful." Gu Shen on the other end of the phone pinched the bridge of his nose. Gu Shen also just got the news that the police officer in charge of arresting Gao Zhiqiang was careless and let him run away after hurting someone, and he hasn't found where anyone is hiding yet. It's hard to judge what has happened. Gu Shen now hopes that Gao Zhiqiang will not have anything to do with his family anymore.

I don't know if Gu Shen was unfounded, but after hanging up the phone, Li Yulan suddenly felt a little flustered.

After thinking about it, she felt that it was unlikely. She had no contact with Gao Zhiqiang. If he wanted to run, he wouldn't come to her, right?

Just when Li Yulan was thinking about it, she suddenly heard a slight movement from the door of the office.

Li Yulan only felt a chill behind her, holding a cold pen on the table with her right hand, her expression a little nervous.

No way? Probably not!

She can't enter the factory if she wants to, right?

Just when Li Yulan was nervous, the office door was opened with a "click".

Li Yulan looked over alertly, and only breathed a sigh of relief when she saw Xia Bingbing's figure outside the door.

"Sister Xiaolan, what's wrong with you? Why do you look so bad?" Xia Bingbing asked.

Li Yulan glared at her and said, "What were you groping outside the door just now? I thought there were thieves!"

"How can there be any thieves in broad daylight!" Xia Bingbing laughed and said with some disdain. .

"Still be careful." Li Yulan said.

"Okay, okay, but we should go now." Xia Bingbing said.

As Li Yulan's clothing factory is getting bigger and bigger, they are no longer satisfied with just distributing goods in shopping malls, but are ready to open their own brand stores.

And the location of this first store is naturally in S City!

Xia Bingbing came here just to take Li Yulan to see the situation of the specialty store.

This itinerary was decided a long time ago, and she almost forgot about the phone call from Gu Shen just now.

The business could not be delayed, Li Yulan stood up and packed her things, ready to go out with Xia Bingbing.

The two talked while descending the stairs.

"I'm driving here." Xia Bingbing said, shaking the car keys in his hand, "But it's parked outside the factory. Anyway, I'm going to leave soon. I didn't drive in because it was troublesome."

"Yeah." Li Yulan replied.

This is actually a normal operation, but today, Li Yulan doesn't know why there is always something in her heart.

Don't worry too much in the factory.

After experiencing Fu Xiang's incident in the past, Li Yulan paid great attention to the safety of the entire factory. The security guards she invited were also quite capable, so there was no need to be afraid of someone breaking into the factory.

But outside the factory...

Following the principle of being careful, Li Yulan took a look at Xia Bingbing's car at the entrance of the factory. After confirming that there was nothing wrong, she went there with her.

When approaching the door, Li Yulan did not relax her vigilance.

Just as she was about to open the door to get into the car, Li Yulan suddenly saw something out of the corner of her light, her expression changed, and she shouted, "Wait, don't get in the car yet!"

But it was too late now.

A dark figure suddenly emerged from the bottom of the car and rushed towards the defenseless Xia Bingbing.

But in the blink of an eye, Gao Zhiqiang's dagger was already placed on Xia Bingbing's neck.

Seeing Gao Zhiqiang in front of her, Li Yulan only felt her breath suffocate.

Who would have thought that Gao Zhiqiang really came to her? !

"Gao Zhiqiang, don't be impulsive, you put down the knife first." Li Yulan stepped back and said to Gao Zhiqiang.

The knife held by Gao Zhiqiang was still stained with blood that had not been wiped dry, and it touched Xia Bingbing's neck, looking a little shocking.

Gao Zhiqiang didn't come to Li Yulan on purpose.

After he escaped from the house, he only focused on avoiding the pursuit of the police, and did not pay attention to which direction he fled. After confirming that he was temporarily safe, he began to observe where he was.

It was also a coincidence that the place where he settled down happened to be not far from Li Yulan's factory.

So, Gao Zhiqiang had a bold idea in his mind.

He hid under Xia Bingbing's car. The person he wanted to hold was Li Yulan. Unexpectedly, Li Yulan reacted quickly and fled, so he could only fall back and grab another girl.

The movement not far from the door easily attracted the attention of the security guard.

After seeing the security guard coming, Gao Zhiqiang's dagger was closer to Xia Bingbing's neck. He said in a hoarse voice, "Don't come here, or I can't guarantee what the consequences will be!"

Li Yulan hurriedly heard Gao Zhiqiang's threat. Stop the security.

"What do you want?" She cheered up and negotiated with Gao Zhiqiang.

Gao Zhiqiang wrapped his arms around Xia Bingbing tightly, stared at Li Yulan and said, "I want a lot of money and this car."

"It's easy to say, don't hurt her!" Li Yulan agreed.

"Hurry up!" The dagger in Gao Zhiqiang's hand was a little closer to Xia Bingbing's neck, "Don't think about calling the police, or you can see if it's my knife or the police coming soon!"

"Okay!" Li Yulan immediately ordered The employee goes to the finance room to get the money.

Li Yulan has been trying to talk to Gao Zhiqiang and persuade him to calm down, but the other party is very vigilant and her arms are always on Xia Bingbing's neck.

Soon, the employee took out the money with a pale face and put it in a large bag.

"The money you want..." Li Yulan said to Gao Zhiqiang.

"Open it and take a look!" Gao Zhiqiang said vigilantly.

"Okay." Li Yulan responded, shaking her hands and opening the bag for Gao Zhiqiang to see.

Gao Zhiqiang glanced at it and was relieved after seeing that it was really full of money.

"You hand me the bag, don't play tricks." Gao Zhiqiang said.

Li Yulan walked towards him with the bag, Xia Bingbing, who was being held hostage, winked at Li Yulan, Li Yulan paused, lowered her eyes and continued forward.

She handed the bag over with trembling hands. When Gao Zhiqiang was about to take it, her hand loosened and the bag was about to fall, so Gao Zhiqiang subconsciously went to pick it up.

Just at this interval, Xia Bingbing suddenly moved.

With a backhand movement, she twisted Gao Zhiqiang's wrist, causing his body to twist in an incredible posture, and the dagger he was holding in his hand also fell to the ground.

Li Yulan quickly kicked the dagger away.

Looking back, Gao Zhiqiang was kicked to the ground by Xia Bingbing.

Xia Bingbing unceremoniously kicked Gao Zhiqiang's fatal spot, Gao Zhiqiang let out a terrifying scream.

"I can go to you, but you dare to hold my aunt me hostage! Did you know that your aunt and my ancestor opened a martial arts gym!" Xia Bingbing scolded.

Xia Bingbing really didn't talk nonsense. Her ancestors really opened a martial arts gym, so she also learned a few tricks from her father since she was a child, otherwise her parents would not worry that she was a girl who ran sales all over the world.

The main reason why she was held hostage by Gao Zhiqiang just now was because she was at the gate of her own factory, so she really didn't react...

The security guard immediately held Gao Zhiqiang down, fearing that he would counterattack.

Not long after, the police also came, and Gao Zhiqiang, who was beaten and bruised, was handcuffed and taken back to where he was supposed to go.