Untitled Part 58

Since she said she wanted Wang Yinlian to leave faster, Li Yulan naturally wouldn't allow them to stay longer.

She gave them a day to pack.

Since all the money on them was used to repay the 20,000 yuan, and now they are completely penniless, Li Yulan kindly sponsored them to buy train tickets and meals, so that they would not be too pitiful.

On the morning when Wang Yinlian and the others left, Li Yulan specially brought a few children there.

"Come, say goodbye to your grandmother and uncle, so as not to be told that we have no manners." Li Yulan said to several children.

When Wang Yinlian heard this, she almost didn't mention it.

Listen, listen! Is this what people say?

If you really know the etiquette so well, why don't you bring the children here after they leave?

The two children, Jiang Mo and Dabao, are older and still have some impressions of Wang Yinlian, but they are not good ones.

Seeing Wang Yinlian, the two children were not enthusiastic, and said in a coping manner, "Goodbye, grandma and uncle!"

Xiaobao has never seen any relatives other than her aunt since she was born, and she is curious about Wang Yinlian and others. .

But Wang Yinlian and the others all had their faces drooping, as if others owed them millions, and they were not easy to get along with when they looked fierce.

Coupled with the attitude of his brother and sister, Xiaobao quickly lost interest in them. After saying goodbye, he lowered his head and played with the toys in his hand. Gu

Shen also came, holding Xiaobao who always loves to run around in his hand, and said to Wang Yinlian and the others in a surprised tone, "You're leaving so soon? You haven't had time to entertain him!"

Shen Ye knew for a long time that Wang Yinlian was here, but at that time Li Yulan asked him not to intervene.

Wang Yinlian listened to Gu Shen's hypocritical words, her lips trembled, and she was about to die of anger.

She silently scolded the couple a thousand times ten thousand times in her heart.

Glancing at the family standing opposite, Wang Yinlian finally set her sight on Jiang Mo.

She can't move Li Yulan's family, but isn't there Jiang Mo?

"Little Mo, come here!" Wang Yinlian said angrily.

Jiang Mo was wandering in the sky, and she was a little stunned when she was called by her name.

Seeing Wang Yinlian's desire to eat people, Jiang Mo subconsciously trembled. She still remembered Wang Yinlian's terrifying appearance before.

If it was before, she might have been so obedient.

But now...

Jiang Mo mustered up the courage to look at Wang Yinlian, and slowly said, "I'm not going."

"You damn child!" Wang Yinlian's anger came up again.

She really didn't expect that the cowardly and timid Jiang Mo who couldn't beat a fart with three sticks in the past would dare not listen to her now!

"Grandma just wanted to ask you where is your mother?" Wang Yinlian took a deep breath and said.

When she saw Jiang Mo, she suddenly thought that she had an eldest daughter here! It's all because I was completely attracted by Li Yulan before, and I forgot about Li Yumei.

"My mother has returned to the county seat." Jiang Mo said.

"Why is she going back to the county seat!" Wang Yinlian yelled.

Jiang Mo stopped talking, Li Yulan patted her head and looked at Wang Yinlian and the others: "It's almost time, you should get in the car."

Wang Yinlian glared at her, daring not to speak, pulling her son, daughter-in-law and grandson. Walking to the platform together, the back looks menacing.

After seeing the backs of Wang Yinlian and the others disappear, Li Yulan said to the children, "Okay, let's go."

Dabao cheered and said, "Mom, let's go to McDonald's!

" When Xiaobao heard the food, he suddenly raised his head and nodded, "I want to eat too!"

"Do you want to eat this?" Li Yulan asked.

Jiang Mo also nodded slightly: "My brother Dabao and sister Xiaobao eat the same thing."

"Okay, let's go eat." Li Yulan satisfied their wishes very nicely.

Several children cheered, and immediately walked out excitedly.

When walking out of the train station, Jiang Mo subconsciously looked back at the train station behind him.

Her mother has been away for many days, and she doesn't know when she will come back. She really misses her mother!

Jiang Mo took another look at the exit, and when she was about to withdraw her gaze, she suddenly saw a familiar figure.

She rubbed her eyes in disbelief, then tugged on Li Yulan's clothes excitedly, and said excitedly, "Auntie, my mother is back!"

Li Yulan looked in the direction of Jiang Mo's fingers, and she saw Li Yumei, who was in the dust. Coming out of the exit.

"Hey, your mother came back today." Li Yulan was also a little surprised.

Before the words were finished, Jiang Mo next to him flew out like a swallow and plunged into Li Yumei's arms.

"Mother! Mama!" she cried happily.

Li Yumei didn't expect to see her daughter as soon as she got out of the train station, and hugged her tightly after being surprised.

"Why did you come to the train station?" Li Yumei asked.

"I came with my aunt." Jiang Mo replied.

Li Yumei looked up and saw Li Yulan walking towards her.

"You're back? How are things going?" Li Yulan asked with a smile.

Li Yumei's eyes were bent, and then she nodded: "It's done!"

Li Yulan looked at it too. Although Li Yumei looked tired, her eyes were full of energy, and it seemed that things were going well.

Now hearing Li Yumei's personal confirmation, Li Yulan is also happy for her from the bottom of her heart.

Jiang Mo has been sticking to Li Yumei's side since she saw her. While listening to her mother and aunt talking, she noticed that another man was standing next to her mother.

"Mom, did you come back with Uncle Duan?" Jiang Mo asked curiously, she still knew who Duan Changxu was.

Li Yulan only noticed Duan Changxu when she heard Jiang Mo say this.

"Your Uncle Duan has helped your mother a lot." Li Yulan said with a smile, obviously she also knew that if Duan Changxu wasn't there, Li Yumei's trip would never have been so smooth.

Li Yulan suddenly remembered something, and said, "Hey, but why did you both come back together? Attorney Duan, don't you have other things to do?"

Duan Changxu touched his nose when he heard Li Yulan's question, and said, "That schedule It was suddenly cancelled, so we came back together."

"That's a coincidence." Li Yulan laughed.

"Yeah." Duan Changxu responded, glanced at Li Yumei next to him, and couldn't help touching his nose again.

Li Yulan didn't think too much, but Gu Shen next to him noticed Duan Changxu's small movements, and snorted lightly with his arms folded.

Li Yumei's sudden return broke the original plans of several people, and the McDonald's dinner was also cancelled.

Fortunately, several children did not make trouble.

...

After Li Yumei came back, she took a day off, and the next day she went to go through the formalities of settling down.

After Jiang Mo knew what Li Yumei was going to do, she wanted to go together.

Li Yumei only thinks she has been separated from herself for too long, so she is so attached to her. In addition, the relocation of the household registration is a major event for their mother and daughter, so it is reasonable for the daughter to want to be present at this time, so she is left to her.

After taking a half-day leave from the school, Li Yumei took Jiang Mo to the household registration department in S city.

With Gu Shen and Li Yulan's previous experience of moving their household registrations, Li Yumei brought all kinds of proof materials with them.

The staff checked carefully, and after confirming that there was no problem, they stamped a seal on all the materials.

"The new account book needs to wait a moment!" the staff said.

"Oh, good!" Li Yumei suddenly felt like a dream, and couldn't help but ask, "Is this done?"

"Yes, welcome to become a City S person." The staff smiled.

Li Yumei also had a sincere smile on her face: "Thank you."

After a while, the brand new household registration book was delivered to Li Yumei.

Li Yumei opened the red-brown household registration book, and there were only the household registration pages of her and Jiang Mo, but she read it for a long time.

Jiang Mo sat next to her and whispered, "Mom, can you let me take a look?"

Li Yumei came back to her senses, handed her the household registration book, and said with a smile, "Come on, look."

Jiang Mo took it.

She read page by page carefully, not missing a word.

Li Yumei.

Jiang Mo.

Jiang Mo looked at the names of the two, pursed her lips, turned her head to look at Li Yumei next to her, and summoned her courage to say, "Mom, can I change my name?"

"Rename?" Li Yumei was a little surprised, "You don't like it now. Is this the name?"

Jiang Mo nodded and shook his head again.

"I want your surname." Jiang Mo said.

Li Yumei was startled and looked at Jiang Mo. After a few seconds, she said, "You just said, you want my surname?"

Jiang Mo nodded firmly.

Li Yumei's eyes were red, and she suddenly took her into her arms, with a choked voice in her voice: "Okay, you will be my surname in the future."

Later, this is her own daughter.

It happened that they were still at the police station, so they changed their names by the way.

I thought it would take a few days, but I didn't expect the police station here to be very fast, and it didn't take long for it to be done.

The household registration book that the mother and daughter had just obtained was sent back, and when it was returned to them again, the name of the page belonging to Jiang Mo had become Li Mo.

Looking at the word "Li Mo" on the account book, the little girl pursed her lips and laughed.

Jiang Mo's name change did not cause any disturbance.

When Li Yulan heard this, she patted Li Mo's head and said with a smile, "Good boy."

For Dabao and Xiaobao, this is not a big deal. They are also called "Sister Xiaomo" anyway. , they don't really care about what sister Xiaomo's surname is.

The only inconvenience is the school.

After Li Yumei moved her household registration, she soon went to the school to get Li Mo's student registration, and her name in the school officially became Li Mo.

The classmates in the class were very puzzled by Li Mo's sudden name change, and Li Mo could only explain that he now shares his mother's surname.

Fortunately, I will be graduating soon. After I am divided into a new class in junior high school, I don't have to explain it to my classmates like now.

However, when her classmates still called her Jiang Mo occasionally, she would patiently correct: "My name is Li Mo now."

This morning, Li Mo came back from the teacher's office.

"Jiang Mo!" Duan Hao suddenly stopped Li Mo, and asked a little coyly, "When will your mother be back?"

Li Mo stopped, first subconsciously corrected: "My name is Li Mo now.

" After Duan Hao's question, she said, "My mother has come back! Oh, let's have dinner together at noon today!"

After Duan Hao heard the answer he wanted, his brows and eyes widened. He raised his chin and nodded reservedly: "Oh, I see."

God knows how painful it is for him to eat in the cafeteria these days!

Li Mo glanced at him and felt that he was a little strange.

Ignoring him, Li Mo returned to her seat.

Duan Hao also walked briskly to his seat in the back row.

Then he suddenly remembered something after realizing it - he seemed to have heard the classmates in the class say that Li Mo's parents were divorced in the past two days!

Duan Hao is no stranger to the word divorce. After all, his parents have been divorced since he was a child.

Duan Hao subconsciously sympathized with Li Mo for a second, feeling that the two of them really had the same problem.

Thinking about it, Duan Hao thought of his father and Li Mo's mother again.

Both of them are divorced, so it's a good match? ! Duan Hao suddenly had such a thought in his mind.

But soon, he threw the thought out of his mind again.

bah bah bah! Li Mo's mother looks beautiful and cooks delicious food, but his father doesn't deserve it at all!