Untitled Part 63

Here's the thing.

After Gao Zhiqiang finished filming the land, Li Jiaojiao has been preparing for pregnancy.

It's not that Li Jiaojiao likes or wants to have children, but she feels that she is not too young, and it's time to have a child.

In addition, her peers have children, but she doesn't have any, what a loss!

It's just that she worked hard for a few months, but her stomach didn't move, and she began to wonder if there was something wrong with her body.

Li Jiaojiao had given birth to children in her previous life, so she should not suspect that she had a physical problem, but she did suffer a little when she was sent away in this life. Maybe there was something wrong at that time, and Li Jiaojiao didn't dare to take it lightly.

Without further ado, she hurried to the hospital for a checkup.

The test results came out soon. The report showed that Li Jiaojiao was in good health, so it could only be that there was something wrong with Gao Zhiqiang.

This result made Li Jiaojiao's eyes dark.

She can't accept that she has no children in her life, and it doesn't matter if the children are excellent or not, but if they don't, it won't work.

I didn't expect that this Gao Zhiqiang looked okay, but he was a seedless one!

Li Jiaojiao gradually regretted it. I heard that if a man is infertile, he might be able to see a doctor. Maybe we have to think of a way to bring Gao Zhiqiang to the hospital to have a look.

But most men have very strong self-esteem in this regard, and she still has to plan well.

If it really doesn't work, she...

Li Jiaojiao went home with a lot of worries.

Not surprisingly, Gao Zhiqiang did not come back. He didn't know what he was doing these days, and he didn't see anyone for several days when he left early and returned late.

Li Jiaojiao waited until midnight to bring Gao Zhiqiang back.

Gao Zhiqiang may be that business has not been going well recently, and his temper has become very bad, and the two will quarrel every few minutes.

When Li Jiaojiao stepped forward to support Gao Zhiqiang, who was full of alcohol, the other party shook her off.

Li Jiaojiao staggered back two steps, and her eyes changed when she looked at Gao Zhiqiang.

After all, she still didn't want to tear her face so soon, Li Jiaojiao put on a smile again, pinched his shoulders and said, "Is the company busy recently? I think you are tired and thin!"

Li Jiaojiao didn't mention this . Fortunately, the mention of this Gao Zhiqiang angered him.

Because he spent 500 million to shoot the land by the sea, Gao Zhiqiang's current business has fallen into an unprecedented crisis, and the capital chain is tense.

He originally wanted to use the previous project to return the funds, but at this time something else went wrong. Gao Zhiqiang was simply exhausted, and he was about to lose his strength.

Because of the chaos outside, Gao Zhiqiang had no time to trouble Li Jiaojiao.

But it happened that she came over by herself at this moment, and Gao Zhiqiang's temper couldn't bear it anymore.

Just as she was about to get angry, Li Jiaojiao continued to say, as if she didn't notice anything, "It's not good for you to be exhausted like this, but I will feel distressed."

"Really?" Gao Zhiqiang asked back.

"Of course." Li Jiaojiao affirmed, stating her purpose, "Why don't you go to the hospital with me for a checkup tomorrow, so I can rest assured."

Gao Zhiqiang listened to Li Jiaojiao's sincere words, but he didn't have much in his heart. I was so moved that I remembered something else.

"Jiaojiao, I didn't expect you to be so kind to me." Gao Zhiqiang suppressed the anger in his heart and said to Li Jiaojiao in a gentle tone.

Li Jiaojiao smiled shyly.

"Don't worry, I will definitely protect my body and not let you worry." Gao Zhiqiang said again, touching Li Jiaojiao's face with his palm, "After you give me a son, our family of three will be the happiest family. People."

"Yeah." Li Jiao Jiao nodded shyly, but she rolled her eyes in her heart, now he can give birth to a fart son!

The two had their own thoughts, and the atmosphere was not bad for a while.

The next day, Gao Zhiqiang rarely disappeared early in the morning, but stayed at home for a while.

Li Jiaojiao repeated the old words, and urged Gao Zhiqiang to go to the hospital for a physical examination.

Gao Zhiqiang did not agree, but said, "This is not in a hurry, I have important things to do now."

After that, Gao Zhiqiang pushed over a contract to Li Jiaojiao and motioned her to sign her name.

"What kind of contract is this?" Li Jiaojiao asked.

Gao Zhiqiang did not answer directly, but said, "The contract to be signed at work, you and I are both husband and wife, and it is the same for anyone to sign."

Li Jiaojiao kept an eye on it and continued to ask: "I have to know about the signing of this contract. What is it specifically?"

"It's about the company's investment and dividends. You know, our company will go some way, and the money will have to go through the road before it can be used. Now get the money out in your name and invest it in In my project, when the project makes money, the dividends will also belong to you." Gao Zhiqiang said.

They have done this kind of thing before, and Li Jiaojiao also understands.

Without further questioning, Li Jiaojiao picked up the pen and was about to sign her name.

Gao Zhiqiang stared at her hand, and his heart beat faster.

It's just that Li Jiaojiao put the pen down after she drew a stroke on it.

"Oh, I suddenly remembered that the clothes haven't been dried yet." Li Jiaojiao stood up and was about to dry the clothes.

Gao Zhiqiang blocked his throat with one breath, and neither swallowed nor spit it out.

"...Can't you go to hang the clothes after signing?" Gao Zhiqiang said to Li Jiaojiao.

"Hey, is this in a hurry?" Li Jiaojiao said, "It's very quick to sign, and I'll give it to you when I'm done. Isn't the company busy recently? Go to work now!"

Gao Zhiqiang stared at Li Jiaojiao's face. Seeing that she didn't seem to know anything, he suppressed his doubts.

It's not good to push too hard, lest she realize something.

"That's okay, you sign the contract to me as soon as possible." Gao Zhiqiang said, "I signed this contract before. I didn't want to give you something for your mother and son, so you signed it."

"Okay, I know." Li Jiaojiao said with a smile.

When Gao Zhiqiang left, the smile on Li Jiaojiao's face disappeared.

That's right, she did not trust Gao Zhiqiang a bit.

She knew something about Gao Zhiqiang's work. She also heard a little about this kind of contract, but Gao Zhiqiang had never signed it for her before. This time, her attitude changed drastically and she asked her to sign the contract, which was really wrong. .

Moreover, she couldn't understand the contract, so Li Jiaojiao didn't dare to sign it casually, and she had seen a lot of news before.

After confirming that Gao Zhiqiang had left, Li Jiaojiao stuffed the contract on the table into her bag and hurried out the door.

She's going to a law firm, and it's a good idea to find a lawyer for things like contracts.

Li Jiaojiao went to a well-known law firm in her previous life. Unfortunately, lawyer Duan in their firm was not there, so Li Jiaojiao could only find another younger lawyer for consultation.

"Lawyer, is there any problem with this contract?" Li Jiaojiao asked.

After reading all the terms, the young lawyer put his hands on the table and said to Li Jiaojiao, "This is a large loan contract, and the terms are not a big problem, but—"

"But what?"

"It's the interest rate ratio . Ordinary contracts are much higher." The lawyer said vaguely.

"Is this illegal?" Li Jiaojiao asked with concern.

The lawyer shook his head: "It's not illegal, but it's not protected by law."

Li Jiaojiao breathed a sigh of relief and asked, "Are there any other pitfalls in this contract? There's also this investment. I'm sure the person who can get the dividends is right?" The

lawyer turned over the contract and said: "Since the contract was signed in your name, the ultimate beneficiary is naturally you, and of course the consequences are entirely borne by you."

Li Jiaojiao felt relieved when she heard this, and left the law firm with satisfaction.

Li Jiaojiao doesn't care about loans or anything. She knows that this is nothing more than Gao Zhiqiang's trick to transfer money from one pocket to another. What really deserves her attention is what Gao Zhiqiang said about dividends.

After all, she didn't want to make wedding dresses for others for nothing.

Is this Gao Zhiqiang really become generous? To give her so much money for nothing?

Li Jiaojiao couldn't figure it out for a while, but still felt a little strange, so she turned around and went to Gao Zhiqiang's company.

Gao Zhiqiang's current company is not very big, but this does not prevent Li Jiaojiao from playing the role of the boss.

As soon as she entered the company, Li Jiaojiao frowned when she saw a few people working lazily at work: "What kind of work attitude do you all have? What about working hours, why are you sleeping here if you don't work well?"

"And this place, it's been a while since Delayed, let others see what it looks like?"

"You boss Gao doesn't care about you, you really become kings one by one, right?"

"Do you have any eyesight? I've been standing for so long, and no one has given it to me. Bring a cup of tea?"

"..."

Li Jiaojiao scolded several employees with her hips on her back.

Several employees originally stood in front of Li Jiaojiao and bowed their heads to be scolded, but seeing Li Jiaojiao's endless, one employee finally couldn't bear it anymore, and threw the things in his hand on the table: "Have you enough of scolding? It's done!"

Li Jiaojiao looked at the employee who had resigned openly, stunned.

After reacting, she pointed at the employee and said, "You, you, you dare to slap me in the face! Is this company where you come and leave when you want?

" ' said the employee stubbornly.

"Don't regret it in the future!" Li Jiaojiao said with a pale face.

In her opinion, their company will definitely be a famous big real estate company in the future, but many people can't get in if they want to.

Now that these employees can enter their company, they are all lucky! Unexpectedly, they didn't know Taishan with dog eyes, and they dared to resign like this.

"I regret it, this shit company has not paid wages for two months, whoever likes to stay will stay there!" said the employee at the head.

Several other employees heard this and showed struggling expressions on their faces.

When Li Jiaojiao heard what the employee said, she was also stunned, and asked, "You make it clear, why didn't you get paid?"

But just now the employee ignored Li Jiaojiao and took care of her own things, looking like she was going to leave. .

It was another employee who was forced by Li Jiaojiao to say, "We haven't paid wages for two months."

"How could that be?" Li Jiaojiao couldn't believe it, and asked, "Where is your senior executive?"

"No, maybe I'll go to the construction site. Right?" the employee said.

Li Jiaojiao is not in the mood to teach other employees a lesson here.

Unexpectedly, Gao Zhiqiang's company has not paid wages for two months. Li Jiaojiao intuitively felt that there was a problem.

After asking where the construction site was, Li Jiaojiao rushed to the construction site non-stop.

From a long distance, you can see a building made of bricks rising from the construction site in the distance. Outside the building, there is a walkway made of wood, which is convenient for workers to construct.

But at this time, there were no construction workers outside.

Maybe working there? Li Jiaojiao thought so as she approached the construction site.

However, until she got closer, she didn't hear the sound of construction again.

When I walked into the construction site, I saw that there was not a single worker inside. It was broad daylight, and there were no workers working on it. This is not normal at all!

Li Jiaojiao turned around for a while, and finally found an old man who was walking with his hands behind her back. She hurriedly caught up with the old man and asked him if he knew the situation on the construction site.

"This construction site? I haven't seen work for many days, and I don't know what's going on!" said the old man.

Li Jiaojiao banged her head and confirmed again that this was indeed Gao Zhiqiang's construction site!

But what is this all about?

Li Jiaojiao went to several other construction sites in disbelief, but neither Gao Zhiqiang nor the workers were seen, and none of those construction sites stopped halfway through construction.

No matter how stupid Li Jiaojiao was, she knew there was something wrong.

If there is no accident, the company cannot stop work for no reason.

This reminded Li Jiaojiao of the unfinished building that was often reported in later generations, and the news that the boss ran away with money.

Gao Zhiqiang usually doesn't let Li Jiaojiao get involved in the company's affairs, and Li Jiaojiao is also very happy, so I only know now.

According to the current situation, Gao Zhiqiang must have encountered a crisis.

But why didn't he tell himself? And let her sign a contract?

By the way, the contract!

Li Jiaojiao immediately took out the contract from her bag. Before, she had never taken the loan in this contract seriously, only that the loan in it was originally money that Gao Zhiqiang could not put on the surface.

Now it seems that this money should really be borrowed from someone else's money.

Gao Zhiqiang wanted to borrow such a large amount of loan sharks in her name!

When Li Jiaojiao realized this, the blood all over her body instantly solidified.

......

late at night.

Gao Zhiqiang still came back from the wine bureau. When he entered the house, a dim yellow light was on.

Li Jiaojiao sat beside the lamp, her face was hidden in the dark, she couldn't see clearly, like a ghost.

Gao Zhiqiang was so frightened that he instantly woke up from the remaining drunkenness.

"Why are you sitting there without sleeping?" Gao Zhiqiang asked in a bad tone, "By the way, have you signed the contract? Give it to me when it is signed."

"Where have you been?" Li Jiaojiao asked.

"Where else can I go? It's just about the entertainment." Gao Zhiqiang replied perfunctorily, concerned about the contract, "What about the contract?"

Li Jiaojiao got angry immediately: "What contract, do you want me to borrow a loan shark contract?"

Hearing Li Jiaojiao's questioning, Gao Zhiqiang instantly understood what was going on.

"You know?" Gao Zhiqiang said sullenly.

"If I hadn't kept it, I wouldn't have known that you wanted to sell me, but you can do it, Gao Zhiqiang!" Li Jiaojiao stood up and cursed angrily, "Gao Zhiqiang, you are such a rubbish! It's not even if you don't have children. Oh, how dare you design me!"

Li Jiaojiao felt her cheeks go numb as soon as she finished cursing, and her head slammed against the wall with a bang.

Before she could recover from the "humming" tinnitus, she felt that her hair was being grabbed fiercely, and her scalp seemed to be pulled off.

"Now that you know, you can't help it!" Gao Zhiqiang's terrifying voice sounded in Li Jiaojiao's ears.