Untitled Part 6

Maybe it was because he was afraid that Li Yulan would really come to pick up something, and after confirming that the job in the silk factory was really gone, Wang Yinlian was so angry that she didn't dare to come to Li Yulan's house again.

But Wang Yinlian didn't come, but others came to the door.

The people who came this time were Qian Fengying and Li Jiaojiao.

Li Yulan always felt that it was strange that Qian Fengying and Li Jiaojiao were there that day, and wanted to know what their purpose was.

But Dabao has long been vigilant because of Wang Yinlian's incident, and when he sees Qian Fengying and Li Jiaojiao, he directly regards them as people with Wang Yinlian.

"You are not allowed to come to my house!" Dabao and Xiaoxiao were all alone, with both hands on their hips aggressively, blocking the door, not wanting to let Qian Fengying and her daughter come in.

It was the first time that Qian Fengying was blocked from entering the door. Although she was a child, she couldn't hang on her face. After a while, she showed a stiff smile: "Da Bao, I am your great grandmother! Let's go in"

"No, you are bad people!" Dabao shouted.

The movement at the door of the house quickly attracted the attention of the neighbors.

During this time, who didn't pay attention to Li Yulan's family, especially when Wang Yinlian came to make trouble a few days ago, but it suffocated everyone's curiosity, and they all guessed something in private.

At this moment, when someone came to the door again, many people came to join in the fun immediately.

"Ouch, what's the matter?" Someone asked while nibbling on melon seeds, his eyes drifting towards them, the meaning of gossip should not be too obvious.

Li Yulan knew for a long time that these things at home could

not be hidden from the neighbors and neighbors.

So Li Yulan appeared in front of everyone with a pale face, pretending to be strong with a smile, and said, "It's nothing, it's just that someone from her mother's family has come."

After saying this, she didn't say much, but said to Dabao: "Dabao get out of the way and let your grandma and the others come in."

"Mom..." Dabao flattened his mouth, a little reluctantly.

But his mother said so, and he could only get out of the way.

Seeing the appearance of Li Yulan and Dabao, other people immediately guessed in their hearts.

Children are the most incapable of hiding things. Looking at this big treasure's attitude towards Li Yulan's mother's family, what else can't you guess?

As a result, the eyes of everyone looking at Qian Fengying became even more meaningful.

Qian Fengying only felt that Rumang was on her back, she was anxious and angry, and quickly crossed Dabao and entered the yard.

Li Jiaojiao followed behind. She didn't notice anything wrong when Li Yulan came out just now. She only felt that Li Yulan was scared because she knew that Gu Shen had an accident.

She also swaggered into the yard, glared at Dabao who looked very much like Gu Shen, and snorted softly in her heart: Damn child, I will send you away sooner or later!

After entering, Li Jiaojiao took another look at this neat little courtyard.

The small courtyard was kept in good order, what you want, not to mention how comfortable it is to live in.

Thinking that this will be her own in the future, Li Jiaojiao's mouth almost flew up with satisfaction.

Qian Fengying and her daughter entered the hospital, and Li Yulan also found a place to sit down.

The gate of the courtyard was not closed, and the women watching outside had not dispersed, and they chatted outside while eating melon seeds.

Listening to the voices coming in from time to time, Qian Fengying was a little uneasy. She looked at Li Yulan and said, "Xiaolan, close the door."

Li Yulan pretended not to understand and said, "Open it, it's windy outside. Blow in, it's cool."

Qian Fengying endured it, remembering the purpose of coming here, and didn't quarrel with her.

"Xiao Lan, I'm not here today for anything else..." Qian Fengying finally spoke up, looked at her belly, and whispered, "You know the current family planning policy, your uncle Right now is the critical period of rising. If your super life affects him, it will be bad. You should be more considerate and considerate of your uncle. If it wasn't for him, your family is still living in the countryside and digging soil to eat. How can you go to the city? Have a good life here?"

Qian Fengying's husband, Li Guisheng, is the elder brother of Li Yulan's father, Li Fusheng.

There are only two sons in the old Li family. The eldest son, Li Guisheng, is a promising one, and now he is a junior leader of an agency. After Li Guisheng gained power, he did not forget his roots. He brought his younger brother's family from the countryside into the city, and Li Yulan's family became urbanites.

Because of Li Guisheng's support, Li Fusheng and Wang Yinlian always bowed their heads.

Li Yulan and Li Yumei did not know how many things they gave to their family when they were children.

Qian Fengying also pointed fingers at Wang Yinlian's family from time to time, and Li Guisheng and Qian Fengying must be asked for their opinions on major decisions in the family.

Although Qian Fengying personally disliked Wang Yinlian's demeanor, and despised her for being shameless and shameless for her preference for patriarchal women, she was not soft-hearted when it was time to take advantage of her. Li Yumei's original marriage, Qian Fengying's family also did not get it. less beneficial.

Pretty fake anyway.

Qian Fengying's family can't say much about this kind of retribution.

Li Yulan was tired of hearing this again, and interrupted her directly: "Okay, auntie, you're not tired of saying this, I'm tired of listening to it. The eldest uncle pulled my dad, But you have received a lot of benefits from our family for so many years, right? I think, you should know better than me as a niece, right?"

Qian Fengying has always been used to pointing fingers at Li Yulan's family, so how can she be so ruthless? Choked on the face.

Immediately, her face was blue and white, and she didn't dare to take it on, so she could only change the subject bluntly: "Okay, I won't talk nonsense anymore, the child in your stomach can't be kept."

When Li Yulan heard this, she was not surprised.

There was just one question that she had to ask. Concerned that there were still people outside, Li Yulan asked softly,

"Auntie, how did you know that I was pregnant?"

She really thought about this question for a long time and couldn't figure it out.

The pregnancy was clearly concealed by her, and no one knew about it except Dabao. Dabao's mouth is stern, it can't be what he said...

Then how did Qian Fengying and Wang Yinlian know about it?

After asking this sentence, Li Yulan noticed that both Qian Fengying and Li Jiaojiao's expressions changed.

Li Jiaojiao gave Li Yulan a guilty conscience and said nothing.

Qian Fengying coughed lightly, as if to hide something, and lowered her voice: "Of course your mother said it, otherwise how would we know about this?"

Actually not, Li Jiaojiao told her the news of Li Yulan's pregnancy.

But she definitely couldn't tell Li Yulan this, otherwise it would be bad for Li Jiaojiao, an unmarried girl.

It's strange to say, her daughter Li Jiaojiao doesn't know what's going on these days, she always pays special attention to Li Yulan's side, and asks her not to follow, but she can't say anything.

Qian Fengying was going to be mad at her.

But Li Jiaojiao is now a lot more sensible.

When she told Qian Fengying that Li Yulan was pregnant, Qian Fengying didn't take it seriously, but Li Jiaojiao analyzed it for her again and said that if Li Yulan was born, it might affect her husband's promotion. Heart.

Later, I went to find Wang Yinlian. Wang Yinlian heard that Gu Shen had an accident and wanted to kill the child in Li Yulan's belly and let her marry someone else. Qian Fengying also followed the flow and asked Wang Yinlian to beat the head. Anyway, this is Wang Yinlian's own daughter.

It's just that she went to Wang Yinlian's house again last night, and learned from Wang Yinlian's various cursing that Li Yulan would rather quit her job than give birth to her child, Qian Fengying couldn't sit still, this morning. Came over.

It seems that Wang Yinlian does not intend to force Li Yulan to have an abortion, and she is thinking of finding another husband for Li Yulan to marry.

But Qian Fengying couldn't let Li Yulan give birth to this child. Li Guisheng had been in the same position for more than ten years. Now that he has finally waited for the last opportunity for promotion, he could not tolerate the slightest mistake.

Li Yulan has been paying careful attention to the expressions of Qian Fengying and Li Jiaojiao.

She didn't believe what Qian Fengying said at all. Wang Yinlian only had her precious son on her mind. How could she pay attention to her daughter, a tool person.

And Qian Fengying's expression seemed to be covering up for someone.

So who is it? Li Yulan's gaze couldn't help moving to Li Jiaojiao's face.

Li Yulan didn't like Li Jiaojiao, her cousin.

From childhood to adulthood, her relationship with Li Jiaojiao was not good. Li Jiaojiao didn't know what was going on, she had been quite hostile to Li Yulan who was only a few years older than her since she was a child, and she always looked superior when she saw her.

But now, I don't know if I learned that Li Jiaojiao was actually the heroine in that book, Li Yulan felt that Li Jiaojiao had become a little abnormal.

Li Yulan's gaze didn't hide much. Li Jiaojiao's back stiffened when she saw her, and she forced a smile on her face: "Second, second cousin, what are you looking at me?"

Hearing this, Li Yulan frowned slightly. wrinkle.

Even more wrong, Li Jiaojiao has never called her sister several times since she was a child.

Now... nothing to be courteous, either a traitor or a thief!

Li Jiaojiao didn't know what was wrong now.

It was obvious that Li Yulan had already left with them obediently that day, but she was just so close to letting her run away!

Li Jiaojiao felt heartbroken when she thought about it now. If she was forced to pull her over, would it be...

Li Jiaojiao found out that she was reborn a few days ago, no, Li Jiaojiao prefers to call it transcending a book— -

She wore it into the book she wrote.

Li Jiaojiao had a very bad life in her previous life. Her husband was useless and violent, and her life was like hell.

But her cousin Li Yulan is different. Not only is her husband loving, her children are filial, but she is also very rich. She is obviously in her teens, and she looks as beautiful as a girl in her twenties.

Li Jiaojiao has been jealous of Li Yulan since she was a child. One is that Li Yulan is so beautiful that she looks like an ugly duckling; the other is that she feels that Li Yulan was born in a family like Wang Yinlian, and she should live a life worse than her Li Jiaojiao.

So after the two people lived so different, Li Jiaojiao almost died of jealousy, and it was difficult to calm down.

In her opinion, isn't Li Yulan just lucky to catch a good man?

If it's her, then she can too!

So Li Jiaojiao wrote a book by herself, and it would be nice if everything Li Yulan had was her own.

Unexpectedly, she was really reborn as she wrote in her book before she met her ex-husband!

Li Jiaojiao screamed and laughed excitedly, almost making Qian Fengying think she was crazy.

But Li Jiaojiao doesn't care. This time, she must seize the opportunity to kick away her husband who was promiscuous and domestic violence in the previous life. According to what she wrote in her book, she will become the richest wife and reach the pinnacle of her life.

Things started off fine.

Li Jiaojiao, as she wrote, first stabbed her mother about Li Yulan's pregnancy, then found someone to spread the news of Gu Shen's death, and successfully took Li Yulan to the clinic for an abortion.

I just didn't expect that this is obviously approaching the door of the clinic, and there is still a change!

Li Yulan refused to go without knowing what was going on...

This made Li Jiaojiao so anxious.

When she first wrote this book, she only cared about making herself happy, and didn't speak any logic at all.

But the reality is different from the book. There are few plots mentioned in the book. In reality, she has to rack her brains to complete it step by step.

And she has an inexplicable intuition - she feels that the world is no longer the world she wrote, but is slowly getting out of her control.

Li Jiaojiao felt extremely panic.

"Second cousin, don't go against national policies." Li Jiaojiao said calmly, "Let's beat the child quietly and pretend that nothing happened. It's good for all of us."

"That's true . Well, why don't you go by yourself?" Li Jiaojiao's demeanor made Li Yulan a little disgusted, and she couldn't help but choke on her.

Qian Fengying's face changed immediately: "How did you talk?"

She was fed up with this aunt who always likes to show off, and said directly: "Aunt, I think you don't have to worry so much, I am the only one. How can the married niece still affect the uncle? Don't blame me for telling the truth, the uncle

is so old, if he can be promoted, he will already be promoted. In the end, only Qian Fengying truly believed that her man could continue to climb up.

These words hit Qian Fengying's heart at once, she stood up abruptly, pointed at Li Yulan angrily and said, "You, your mouth is really good?"

"Thank you for the compliment." Li Yulan smiled.

Now Qian Fengying was so angry that she couldn't even speak.

He took Li Jiaojiao's hand and said, "Jiaojiao, let's go!"

Li Jiaojiao was pulled up by Qian Fengying, and she didn't want to leave.

Li Jiaojiao was also a little pissed when she saw Li Yulan's sullen appearance. She bit her lip, looked at Li Yulan, and said, "Second cousin, have you really decided not to abort this child?"

Li Yulan felt goosebumps from the look in her eyes.

"Yes, you die of this heart." Li Yulan said with her chin raised.

"Okay, then don't regret it." Li Jiaojiao seemed to have made a decision.

Li Yulan felt a little strange.

But Qian Fengying had already dragged Li Jiaojiao away.

Thinking that there were still people outside, Li Yulan also followed, with a sad expression still on her face.

In front of the neighbors who turned their attention to them as soon as they appeared, Li Yulan said feebly, "Auntie, please walk slowly."

Qian Fengying paused, feeling that there was nothing good for Li Yulan to come to send them off.

Sure enough, as soon as Li Yulan appeared, someone asked: "Xiaolan, what is your aunt looking for you?"

"Nothing." Li Yulan said evasively, "It's nothing."

"It's nothing, look at you. You look like you're being bullied, how can you be okay!"

"It's really nothing, my aunt is also doing my best, it's me..." I heard Li Yulan's voice again, "Forget it, I won't tell you guys. , everyone leave."

Then the door slammed with a bang.

Li Yulan left, and the others started chatting again.

"No, I must have heard that Xiaolan's husband had an accident, so she came to bully people!"

"I heard that her family is really not very..."

"Thinking about their family's things, There are many good things in Xiaolan's family. Now that there is no man, there are people who are jealous!"

"Isn't it the aunt? It's not a serious family."

"Yes, it's really shameless, it's a shame she dares to come! Bah!"

"..."

Qian Fengying listened to the discussion behind her, and all the voices scolding her in secret, her face darkened with anger .

Li Jiaojiao was also very angry with these long-tongued women, so she secretly made a decision in her heart.

When Li Yulan returned home, she thought of what Li Jiaojiao said after she left, and felt a little uneasy in her heart.

She stroked her stomach lightly and said, "You haven't been born yet, and you've already been missed so much."

If the pregnancy wasn't discovered, Li Yulan was planning to tell anyone, and wait until Gu Shen When they come back, the two will try to find a way together.

But now she can't wait for Gu Shen to come back, she has to do something.