Untitled Part 20

"What happened?" Gu Shen asked with his eyebrows pressed down.

Shao Qingsheng kicked the table and scolded: "Fuck, that bastard is a donkey! I served him deliciously for a few days, and he was almost kneeling and begging him to sign the contract, but the bastard turned out to be Tell Lao Tzu that it has been given to someone else!"

Gu Shen understood, his brows furrowed even deeper.

In short, it is engineering yellow.

"Brother Shen, it's all up to me. I'm so convinced of that bastard." Shao Qingsheng looked at Gu Shen with guilt after scolding, and wanted to slap himself.

This project ran away, but the engineering team recruited and bought the materials. This is all the money invested!

"It's not all your fault, I also have some ill-considerations." Gu Shen glanced at him. When he heard that there was a big project, his brain became hot. He did n't

expect that there was still a possibility of yellowing.

put it there.

Gu Shen thought about it for a while, and immediately said: "There's nothing to do now, don't think about it so much, the two of us will immediately go outside to do other projects."

Shao Qingsheng calmed down after Gu Shen said this.

"Brother Shen, you're right, I'll go to my friends right now to see if there are other projects!"

Gu Shen nodded and went out with him.

...

As I said earlier, it takes people and connections to contract a project.

Even the kind of work that small contractors can get, it's not so easy to get.

Shao Qingsheng and Gu Shen ran for a whole day, and met a lot of people in various ways, but when the other party heard that their previous work had been fruitless, they immediately stopped.

After working hard all day, nothing was reached, and neither of them looked very good-looking.

Shao Qingsheng still took Gu Shen downstairs to his house.

When Gu Shen got out of the car, he looked at Shao Qingsheng who was holding the steering wheel tightly, and comforted him: "Don't be discouraged, we will continue tomorrow."

Shao Qingsheng gave a dull reply, and then started the car and drove away.

Before going home, Gu Shen deliberately sorted out his mood, and after confirming that he couldn't see anything on his face, he walked upstairs.

As soon as I got home, the smell of food came from the house.

Gu Shen walked in, and sure enough, Li Yulan came out of the kitchen with a plate of fried vegetables.

Dabao stepped on the stool, and lay down on the table. At the same time, he fanned the aroma of the food toward his nose with his small hand, sniffed hard, and said, "Mom, it smells so good! When will Dad be back? ?"

Li Yulan put down the dishes with her back to Gu Shen, and said, "It should be fast, right? Would you like to lie down by the window and look down?"

Dabao jumped off the stool when he heard this, and when he looked up, he saw the door standing at the door. Gu Shen happily said: "Dad!"

Gu Shen quickly walked over to pick him up, and looked at Li Yulan again: "How did you cook?"

"It's fine at home anyway, so I can't wait for you to come back to cook, right? "Li Yulan said indifferently.

Anyway, in the small county town, when Gu Shen was not at home, she did not cook all the meals she had to eat every day.

Moreover, she can't work now with a big belly. Gu Shen is busy earning money outside, and it's okay for her to cook at home.

"You came back just in time, everything is ready, go wash your hands and come to eat." Li Yulan urged him.

Gu Shen put Dabao down, looked at the food on the table, and said, "If you are inconvenient, you can also go to the nearby to buy some cooked food or pack meals from the restaurant. In short, don't get tired of yourself."

"I see." Li Yulan said helplessly.

While Gu Shen went to wash her hands, Li Yulan opened the window of the living room and moved the electric fan to a different position, pointing in the direction of the dining table.

I bought this electric fan after I arrived in S city. It is now July. The weather in S city is very hot and I can't stand it without blowing the fan.

The fan was blowing, and although it was blowing hot air, it was better than being so dry and hot without any wind.

The family of three started to eat dinner.

Dabao is someone who knows how to blow rainbow farts. He hasn't eaten the food cooked by his mother for many days. Now, he's bragging about Li Yulan's fried dishes, and the food can't stop him.

Li Yulan was embarrassed by his praise.

Gu Shen, on the other hand, seemed to be much more silent. Except for occasionally saying a few words to the mother and son, he spent the rest of the time eating with his head sullen.

It was easy for Li Yulan to find that something was wrong with him.

After eating, Gu Shen took the initiative to clean up the tableware and take it to the kitchen to wash.

Li Yulan went in with the kettle in hand, ready to boil a pot of boiling water and let it cool down to drink.

After filling the kettle with water and driving it to the stove, Li Yulan walked up to Gu Shen and asked him, "Is the work not going well?"

She knew that Gu Shen was busy two days ago, and heard that the company received a large The project works, but looking at his current appearance, could it be that this engineering project is not going well?

Gu Shen's hand washing the dishes froze.

His wife is a very sensitive person. When he was downstairs just now, he felt that he might not be able to hide from her. He didn't expect to be discovered so quickly...

Gu Shen knew that if he just said it was fine, he would be more troublesome. It's easy to worry her.

After thinking about it for a while, he still briefly told her about that big project.

"I looked for other projects today, but I couldn't find them. I have to continue looking for them tomorrow." Gu Shen said.

Li Yulan originally thought that the big project encountered some problems during the construction process, but she didn't expect it was because she didn't sign it at the beginning...

She was surprised for a few seconds, but she didn't think it was completely unacceptable.

A few days ago, when she heard Gu Shen say that she had received a big project, it felt like a dream.

Now that there are no big projects, I feel normal. After all, how can there be such a good thing as a pie in the sky at the beginning?

But Gu Shen must be under a lot of pressure now.

Li Yulan sighed quietly in her heart and comforted him: "No hurry, let's look for it slowly, there will definitely be other projects."

"If it really doesn't work..." Li Yulan thought about it and continued, "We can do other things, and we won't starve to death."

She didn't stay at home all day these past few days, but she took Dabao for a little stroll in S City.

There are many more opportunities in S city than in small counties. As long as you are willing to work, you can make money no matter what.

If it wasn't for her pregnancy now, and the big treasure around her to take care of, she would have wanted to go out and find a way to make some money.

Hearing Li Yulan's words, Gu Shen couldn't help but smile, and the originally dull mood relaxed a little.

He didn't expect his wife's mentality to be so good, but it's not surprising to think about it. She supported her to resign and go to the sea at the beginning, and now she is willing to quit her job and come to S City with him, isn't she just a good mentality?

Gu Shen raised his eyebrows and was in the mood to joke with her.

"You're right, if it really doesn't work, I'll continue to do my small business and sell some things."

Gu Shen used to make money mainly by flipping some gadgets. Making money can make money, but if you want to make big money, you have to make money. By luck.

The last time Gu Shen was able to earn 100,000 yuan was mainly due to good luck, and he got a batch of good goods, but because of this, he was targeted and almost lost his life.

But as Li Yulan said, if it really doesn't work, he can still have a way out.

"Okay, okay." Li Yulan smiled when she saw him say that, and her black hair that was not behind her ears spread to her cheeks.

Gu Shen stared at her fair and beautiful face, and wanted to help her to pin her hair, but his hands were stained with dishwashing water and he couldn't do it.

"After you wash the dishes, let's go for a walk together. Dabao is clamoring to go outside to play." Li Yulan said, tucking her hair behind her ears.

"Okay." Gu Shen nodded, speeding up the action of washing dishes in his hands.

Li Yulan also walked out of the kitchen.

It seemed that the further away she was from the small county town, the further away she felt from that book.

Gu Shen, her husband, has become the person she can rely on again.

Although the relationship between them may not be too deep, but after walking all the way, seeing Gu Shen working hard for their family, trying to be a good husband and a good father, Li Yulan said in her heart that she did not touch that at all. is not possible.

If possible, she still wants to work hard to maintain this marriage.

Li Yulan thought so.

...

The next day, Gu Shen and Shao Qingsheng still went out to participate in various entertainments and tried to pull engineering projects to do.

It's just that God still didn't treat them kindly on this day. They ran all day and still found nothing.

The formed engineering team saw that it was clear that they were going to work soon, but there was no time for work, and their hearts began to float.

Gu Shen comforted them in the past, promising to give them more bonuses after the project was over, and then reluctantly let them stop.

Shao Qingsheng's face was getting worse and worse, and he yelled at the people who were socializing today as bullshit.

Gu Shen didn't stop him, just listened from the passenger seat.

After he finished scolding, Gu Shen said to him with a serious face: "After you finish scolding, this matter is over, put your mind at ease, and don't slump your face. It used to be harder to make money than this. It 's not that there is none."

Gu Shen knew that Shao Qingsheng was under a lot of pressure, so he was a little anxious.

But Gu Shen himself is not under less pressure than Shao Qingsheng, and even compared to Shao Qingsheng, his pressure is even greater, because he still has a wife and children to consider.

But in this case, no matter how big the pressure is, you can only bite the bullet, and anxiety will not solve the problem.

Shao Qingsheng stopped talking after Gu Shen said that.

Gu Shen comforted him a few more words before returning home.

Fortunately, on the third day, they finally found a way.

After being introduced, they came into contact with Huang Changshun, the boss of a company that has a lot of engineering projects in his hands.

Huang Changshun started a shell construction company by himself, but he did not set up an engineering team and had no employees. He completely relied on outsourcing the projects he received to small contractors to work on it, and extracted the bulk of his own interests.

Gu Shen and Shao Qingsheng found out that he had a small project of 30,000 to 40,000 yuan that needed someone to take over.

Of course, the 30,000-40,000 yuan refers to the price paid to the small contractor. No one knows how much Huang Changshun actually got.

Projects like this were definitely not within the scope of Gu Shen and Shao Qingsheng's choice at the beginning.

But now they have no way to receive other good projects, so they have no choice.

You can only take the first step, and then take it slow.

Gu Shen and Shao Qingsheng found a way and finally met Huang Changshun.

Several people chatted at the wine table.

As a big boss, Huang Changshun, many small contractors are rushing to beg him to work, and his attitude is naturally very domineering.

In order to get the project, the two also smiled and said good things.

Finally talking about the project, Gu Shen told him about the two people's intention to take this small project.

Huang Changshun put on airs, neither agreeing nor disagreeing.

But when he heard that they even registered a company, he couldn't help laughing: "Oh, you are not afraid of tigers?"

Shao Qingsheng accompanied a lot of wine, and when he saw Huang Changshun hanging on them, he was in a bad mood. Very good.

Hearing this again, his expression changed, and the hands at the bottom of the table clenched into fists.

Gu Shen glanced at him, and calmly held Shao Qingsheng's hand.

Then, Gu Shen poured a glass of wine for Huang Changshun with a smile, and said in a neither humble nor arrogant tone: "What you said is, after all, how can there be so many capable people in this world like you, Boss Huang?"

Huang Changshun seemed to be overwhelmed These words were pleasing, he laughed, and pulled Gu Shen to drink a few glasses of wine.

It was not until the end of the wine party that he waved his hand and said, "Okay, come and sign the contract with me tomorrow."