Untitled Part 38

Naturally, Li Yulan couldn't just swallow the bad breath of Wang Ji Tailor's shop.

As for Li Yumei's suspicion, Li Yulan also has a way to find out whether the pattern-making at Wang Ji's tailor shop dismantled their clothes, or because the pattern-making pattern leaked out of their shop.

But before that, they had to stand still to avoid stunning the snakes.

Li Yulan pretended to be okay, and sat back to continue drawing her design draft.

After the design draft was finished, Li Yulan began to make a version.

When making a version, she deliberately called all three apprentices over and told them some tips on version-making.

The three apprentices listened attentively, taking notes from time to time with notebooks and pens in their hands.

Only when Xiang Danhong looked at the movements of Li Yulan's hands, his eyes swayed.

The clothes Li Yulan designed this time is a suspender jumpsuit. The two thin suspenders have an overlapping small V-neck design. The slightly wrinkled fabric wraps the chest well, which is very feminine.

In the lower body, the one-piece trousers under the high waist are slightly loose, adding a bit of girlishness.

This suspender jumpsuit not only does not pick up the figure, but also shows the temperament, which can be said to be perfect!

Just looking at the blueprints is enough to get most women excited.

After Li Yulan finished typing, she put the paper on the workbench and went to work on other things.

In the afternoon, Li Yulan asked Li Yumei quietly: "How is it? Did you see who it was?"

Li Yumei frowned and said, "I only saw Xiang Danhong who seemed to have touched the plate."

"Okay, I see. "

That night, a hand knocked on the back door of Wang Ji's tailor's shop.

When Wang Youcai opened the door and saw the person coming, his mung bean eyes narrowed into a slit, and he said with a smile, "Hey, why are you here? Come in, come in!"

"I won't go in." The visitor refused, and lowered his voice again, "There is a new design in the store. I have the design drawings and plate paper, do you want it?" When

Wang Youcai heard this, a shrewd look flashed in his small eyes. Guang, nodded hurriedly: "I want it, of course I want it!"

Seeing that the person was holding his hands and not speaking, Wang Youcai understood it and added: "The price is whatever you want."

"Okay, then the price is two thousand!" The lion said unceremoniously.

"Two, two thousand?" Wang Youcai gasped, "Will this be too expensive? It was not so expensive in the past!"

"Do you like it or not, this is the latest model that has not been made yet, and it costs you two thousand. It's not too much, you don't want more than people want!" The person who came was a little annoyed and turned to leave.

Wang Youcai immediately stretched out his hand and grabbed the person, with a diligent smile on his face, gritted his teeth and said, "Don't be angry, don't be angry, I want it!" The

person snorted softly.

Wang Youcai quickly went to the store and took out 2,000 yuan. When he handed the money out, his heart was bleeding.

But when he got the design drawings and plate paper handed over by the person who came here, Wang Youcai felt more comfortable. This can be exchanged for countless good things of 2,000. It's not a loss or a loss!

After the deal was concluded, Wang Youcai still had a flattering smile on his old face, and said, "If there is any news over there, you must inform me, my money is not a problem!"

"Don't worry." The visitor waved his hand in satisfaction. gone.

...

the next day.

After Li Yulan finished making a piece of clothing, she stretched out and said to Li Yumei in front of the three apprentices: "Sister, remember to go to the fabric market in the afternoon and order the batch of fabrics, we have to start making new ones. Clothes."

"Okay." Li Yumei replied and asked curiously, "Why do you have to use that batch of cloth, can't you use something else?"

"The effect of using that batch of cloth is the best, and other cloths are not very good." Li Yulan explained lazily.

"Okay, I'll go in the afternoon when I'm done." Li Yumei said.

At noon, after lunch, everyone rested in the shop. One of them slipped out quietly without anyone noticing.

Li Yulan and Li Yumei looked at each other and had a bottom line.

In the afternoon, Li Yumei went out and went straight to the fabric market.

Along the way, she always felt that there was a tail behind her.

Li Yumei pursed her lips, pretending she didn't know, and went straight into a fabric store.

She talked with the fabric store owner for a long time, and finally came out of the fabric store, and walked around the other stores in the fabric market for a while before leaving.

Not long after Li Yumei left, a short and fat man appeared.

The chunky man is Wang Youcai.

Wang Youcai stared at Li Yumei's back, snorted lightly, and walked straight to the first fabric store she had just entered.

The owner of the fabric shop is lying on a bamboo reclining chair to catch the cold, swinging and fanning himself with a big fan.

"Just take a look." The boss said with his eyes closed when he saw someone coming in.

After Wang Youcai looked around the fabric shop, he came directly to the boss and asked, "Boss, what kind of fabric did she order in your shop for that beautiful woman who just came in?" The

boss opened his eyes and looked up and down. Wang Youcai gave him a look: "Why are you asking about this?"

Wang Youcai smiled and put a piece of money in it.

The fabric store owner rubbed the texture of the banknotes with his fingers, holding a big fan in his hand, and pointed to a fabric.

Wang Youcai walked over to take a look, and his eyes suddenly lit up.

After getting the blueprints and plate last night, Wang Youcai studied for a while, but the results of the research were not satisfactory.

It's good that the plate is straight down, but the design drawing is really scribbled, so I can only look at it roughly.

Wang Youcai was originally a half-hearted person. In the past, he had the finished product and the plate for reference, so he could barely make a decent imitation.

But at the moment, there are only paper plates and scribbled design drawings, and Wang Youcai is in a bit of trouble. He has no idea what fabric to use for the clothes.

So after receiving the news at noon that there was news of the fabric, Wang Youcai couldn't wait to come.

Of course, when I got the news that Li Yumei went to the fabric market to order fabrics, I paid another sum of money that made Wang Youcai hurt...

But Wang Youcai felt that the money was well worth it!

Looking at the fabric the owner of the fabric store pointed to, Wang Youcai burst into surprise in his small eyes - yes, it should be made of this fabric!

Wang Youcai fondled the fabric with his hands, and a gleam of light flashed in his small eyes.

He turned around and asked the boss again, "Boss, how much of this fabric did the woman order?" The

boss shook the fan, looked up at Wang Youcai, and said a number lazily.

When Wang Youcai heard this, he couldn't help but think with envy, this Xiaolan's tailor shop really made money, even though the clothes were not sold, they even dared to order so many fabrics in one go!

It can be seen how good the business in their store is and how much money they make!

It can be said that Wang Youcai is very jealous of Xiaolan's tailor shop! In fact, it's not just him, in S city, which tailor shop is not jealous of Xiaolan's tailor shop!

But Li Yulan can design so many beautiful clothes, even if they are jealous, there is nothing they can do. Who said that they have no such ability?

But Wang Youcai is different. The other old tailors still need a little face, and they can't do things that others copy directly.

Wang Youcai didn't think so, his face was a piece of shit, if he could make money, that would be a benefit.

Before Wang Youcai, because his craftsmanship was not good enough, the shop was deserted, and the money he made was only enough to feed him.

But since he started copying Li Yulan's clothes, business in the store has improved visibly, and several apprentices have been recruited.

As the money became more and more, Wang Youcai became more and more dissatisfied.

Why can he only drink soup after Li Yulan? He also wants to eat meat! A bitch still wants to press on his head?

Finally, now this opportunity is in front of him!

He has plate paper and fabrics. As long as he grabs the clothes in front of Li Yulan and makes them, and then sells them...

Wang Youcai thought of countless orders almost instantly, and all the business that originally belonged to Li Yulan belonged to Li Yulan. When he arrived at his tailor's shop, his whole body was shaking with excitement, and he was so heartbroken.

Wang Youcai made a decision in an instant. He looked at the fabric shop owner and said, "Boss, how about you resell this batch of cloth to me?"

"How can it be possible?" , and everyone has paid the deposit."

Hearing that the number was small, Wang Youcai was even more excited, and waved his hand and said, "I'll pay twice the price to buy it all!" The

boss's expression was a little loose, but he still shook his head: " No, I want to compensate people!"

"Two and a half times, no more." Wang Youcai gritted his teeth and said in pain.

The owner of the fabric store sat up a little, struggled for a moment, and then waved his hand: "Forget it, I also think that you sincerely want it, and I sold it to you at a loss..."

Wang Youcai looked at it . The boss who sells miserably, listen to it.

Don't think he doesn't know, even after the compensation is over, the boss still made a lot of money!

"But I have another request. You can't sell this batch of cloth to Xiaolan's tailor shop within this week."

"Okay, okay." The boss agreed, but asked him to pay for the fabric.

Wang Youcai quickly returned to his own tailor shop, and after scraping together the money, he finally pulled the cloth back.

As soon as he returned, Wang Youcai started to make clothes.

Although the design drawing is scribbled, you can see the general appearance, not to mention the plate paper!

Wang Youcai worked hard for several hours, and finally made the suspender jumpsuit. His wife looked at the suspender jumpsuit and exclaimed, "Hey, don't say it, this dress is so beautiful!"

Although Wang Youcai didn't understand Women's clothes, but looking at the clothes made out of this, he nodded with satisfaction.

He squinted his eyes and thought: Li Yulan's little girl really has some ability to design such clothes.

However, this time, she made a wedding dress for herself in vain!

Humph, now it's finally his turn, Wang Youcai, to make a lot of money, and Li Yulan is drinking soup after his ass!

"You inform all the apprentices and tell them not to leave tonight. Let's work overtime to make more clothes and sell them tomorrow!" Wang Youcai said with a big hand.

Wang Youcai was busy making clothes here, and Li Yulan was not calm here.

On the other side of the workbench, someone was sneaking under the ground and doing shady things, and then this person's hand was suddenly grabbed.

The person who was caught froze, and while his body was in a cold sweat involuntarily, he heard a sneer from above his head: "Oh, it really is you!"