Untitled Part 45

Arriving downstairs in Gu Shen's company, Li Yulan went straight to his office.

After closing the door on purpose, Li Yulan took a deep breath and lowered her voice and asked, "Do you know what Shao Qingsheng is doing illegal?"

Hearing this, Gu Shen's expression changed and his tone became solemn. Said: "How do you know?"

On the way here, Li Yulan still held a bit of luck in her heart, thinking that maybe it was a misunderstanding, and Guan Xiaoyu heard it wrong.

But seeing Gu Shen's reaction now, Li Yulan understands that this is actually true!

Seeing that Li Yulan's face was bad, Gu Shen immediately helped her to sit on the sofa.

"Is this serious?" Li Yulan grabbed Gu Shen's hand and asked.

"Where did you hear that?" Gu Shen asked with a frown.

Li Yulan told Gu Shen about how Guan Xiaoyu went to find her just now.

Gu Shen's brows loosened when he heard the words, and he began to explain to Li Yulan, "I only found out about this not long ago."

Since Li Yulan asked Gu Shen about Shao Qingsheng last time, Gu Shen also paid attention to Shao Qingsheng for a while, and then he Gradually, I realized that something was wrong with him.

Of course, it was impossible for Shao Qingsheng to admit it to Gu Shen, but it was only after Gu Shen checked it himself that he knew what he was doing behind his back.

"What is he doing?" Li Yulan asked nervously.

"Open a casino." Gu Shen said.

"How?" Li Yulan murmured.

While equally astonishing, it was also a little better than the worst Li Yulan had ever imagined possible. But not necessarily, the casino is not a good place, maybe there is everything.

"He's been to casinos a few times before, so he should have gotten into the bad habit of gambling at that time. After he came back, some other friends fell into a daze as soon as they pulled him together." Gu Shen explained with a frown.

"What about the company's side? Will something happen?" Li Yulan asked.

"There's nothing wrong with the company for now." Gu Shen frowned.

After discovering that Shao Qingsheng had a problem, Gu Shen immediately began to check whether there was any problem with the company's business.

I don't know if it's too late, or because Shao Qingsheng still has a bit of reason, he didn't do anything on the company's side.

"Don't worry about this, I will handle it." Gu Shen said.

"But..." This made Li Yulan feel at ease.

Gu Shen squeezed her hand and said firmly, "Trust me."

Li Yulan pursed her lips, and finally nodded.

In fact, even if Li Yulan didn't come today, Gu Shen was ready to deal with Shao Qingsheng.

After all, he is different from Shao Qingsheng. He has a wife and children, so he can't just be dragged into the water by Shao Qingsheng.

Although they are good brothers, but when Shao Qingsheng made such a move, Gu Shen could only persuade him to come back

. Now that one foot has been fully stepped in, it will not be so easy to get out, and he can only do the worst.

...

For several days, Li Yulan was worried, and she lost her mind several times while working in the factory.

Although Gu Shen made her believe him, it was impossible for Li Yulan not to worry about such a big thing.

Xia Bingbing happened to be in the factory these few days, noticed Li Yulan's appearance, and hesitated several times. Finally, after seeing Li Yulan distracted again, Xia Bingbing took a deep breath, pulled Li Yulan

aside, and summoned the courage to say, "Sister Xiaolan, I can't bear it anymore, I must tell you!"

Xia Bingbing was stunned by this, and said, "Ah? What's wrong?"

"It's not necessary, it's really not necessary!" Xia Bingbing said, "Sister Xiaolan, you are young, beautiful and rich, there is really no need to hang yourself on a tree! Men, if the old doesn't go away, the new one won't come, we have to Look forward."

Li Yulan: "??? What are you talking about?"

Xia Bingbing looked annoyed at "Why do you want me to make it clear", sighed and said, "Sister Xiaolan, how many are you? Is it about Brother Gu that Tian is worried about?"

"Is that so?" Li Yulan replied vaguely.

After all, Shao Qingsheng shouldn't let too many people know about it.

Seeing Li Yulan nodding, Xia Bingbing put on an expression of righteous indignation on her face: "That's right, he's like that, you still can't bear it!"

"What's the matter?" Li Yulan still didn't understand.

Xia Bingbing also realized that Li Yulan's reaction seemed a little wrong, and the original intense emotions were withdrawn. She glanced at Li Yulan cautiously, swallowed her saliva again, and said, "Difficult, isn't it because Brother Gu has another woman?"

"What other woman?" Li Yulan frowned, "Where did you hear about it? "

This...a lot of people in the factory said that a woman didn't find us in the factory a few days ago..." Xia Bingbing said more and more, "they said the woman was The woman Gu was looking for outside... Then I saw that your mood was really wrong these days, so I believed it."

Li Yulan: "..."

"It's not." Li Yulan said helplessly, "That woman has nothing to do with us."

"Really?" Xia Bingbing asked again.

Seeing Li Yulan nodding her face with no reluctance, she crossed her hips and said angrily, "Wow, those people are really talking nonsense, I'll teach them a good lesson!"

After speaking, she ran away.

Li Yulan looked at her back and supported her forehead.

She really did not expect such speculation in the factory.

Thinking about it, it makes sense. After all, if such a woman comes to the door, it really makes people think crooked.

It's just that she never seemed to think about it, nor did she suspect that Gu Shen would do something wrong to her... Anyway, she trusted him inexplicably.

...

When returning home from work, Li Yulan decided to ask Shao Qingsheng what happened.

But before she could speak, Gu Shen received a call, then his expression changed, and he hurried out.

"What happened?" Li Yulan asked worriedly.

"Something happened, I'll take care of it." Gu Shen said, "You stay at home."

Li Yulan looked at his dignified and hurried look, and didn't dare to ask more.

But it was inevitable that she was anxious, but there was no news from Gu Shen, Li Yulan was simply restless.

In the middle of the night, when Li Yulan was half asleep, she heard Gu Shen's return.

"How's it going?" Li Yulan asked, rubbing her eyes. Gu Shen

came over, hugged her, put his chin on her shoulder, and said slowly, "Shao Qingsheng, I was caught."

Li Yulan's drowsiness disappeared instantly, her eyes widened slightly: "How could it be?"

The voice sounded tired.

"The police have already noticed them. This arrest caught them off guard. Shao Qingsheng happened to be there and was arrested together."

As Shao Qingsheng's partner, Gu Shen just went to the police station. Cooperate with making notes to make it late at night.

"Then Shao Qingsheng..." Li Yulan asked with some difficulty.

Gu Shen sighed and said, "It is certain that he will be imprisoned. Now it depends on whether his involvement is serious or not."

Hearing this, Li Yulan couldn't help hugging Gu Shen tightly.

This incident had a big impact on her, making her tremble a little.

Gu Shen patted her on the back soothingly, but did not speak.

This road was full of all kinds of temptations, and Shao Qingsheng couldn't resist, and no one could blame him.

I just hope that after this incident, he can learn a lesson, that is, the lesson is a bit heavy.

...

There are many people involved in this case, and after more than a month, the verdict was announced at the time of the Chinese New Year.

Shao Qingsheng was dragged in for a short time, the crime was relatively minor, and his attitude was very cooperative after being arrested, and he was finally sentenced to three years.

Li Yulan also followed Gu Shen to see him several times.

Across the cold bars, Shao Qingsheng looked a lot thinner. His prison uniform looked empty, but he was still in good spirits.

Looking at Gu Shen, Shao Qingsheng had some guilt in his eyes.

"Brother Shen, I should have listened to you long ago." Shao Qingsheng said regretfully, covering his face. " Renovate

well." Gu Shen can only say this, "If you come out and live a good life, I will save the project money for you." But Shao Qingsheng was silent for a while, and then slowly said: "The money...Give it to Guan Xiaoyu." After speaking, he rubbed his face again, and said with some difficulty: "Let her beat the child, Live again...if she hasn't left." Since Shao Qingsheng said so, Gu Shen and Li Yulan came outside a house a few days after watching him come out. This small house was bought by Shao Qingsheng a long time ago and has not been confiscated. Li Yulan went up alone, while Gu Shen was waiting downstairs.

When Li Yulan walked to the door, she was actually not sure if Guan Xiaoyu was inside.

Since Guan Xiaoyu came to the garment factory to find Li Yulan once, Li Yulan has never seen Guan Xiaoyu again.

Li Yulan knocked on the door and stood outside for a while.

She listened carefully, but there was no movement inside.

Maybe it's gone.

Li Yulan thought so, and when she turned around and was about to leave, a slight sound suddenly came from behind, the sound of the door being opened.

Li Yulan looked back and saw a woman standing in the room.

The woman's face was pale and her expression was a little timid. Li Yulan looked at it for two seconds before confronting the woman in front of her with Guan Xiaoyu.

At this time, Guan Xiaoyu was facing the sky, without the heavy make-up she had the last time she met, she looked a little young.

Guan Xiaoyu also knew Li Yulan, so she turned sideways and said, "Come in."

Li Yulan followed her in.

Guan Xiaoyu's back looks a little thin, and her belly has been a few months old, and she is already a little pregnant, which makes her look weak.

"You've always lived here?" Li Yulan asked.

Guan Xiaoyu nodded.

Li Yulan didn't know what to say, so she simply told Guan Xiaoyu what Shao Qingsheng explained.

Unexpectedly, Guan Xiaoyu got a little excited when she heard this, she covered her stomach and shook her head and said, "I won't fight, I'll wait for him to come out."

Li Yulan felt surprised for a moment by Guan Xiaoyu's reaction, but she felt it was reasonable. .

At the beginning, Guan Xiaoyu took the initiative to ask herself for help. In fact, she could see that she had some feelings for Shao Qingsheng.

Even so, Li Yulan has to say what should be said.

"Don't be impulsive, have you thought about the consequences of giving birth to this child? Are you two not married yet? Plus Shao Qing gave birth to him... If this child is born, what will you face? Pointing and pointing will not be less." Li Yulan said objectively; "You are still young, and the month is not too old. If you don't have it, your life can start anew."

"People like me can still have What kind of life?" A smile appeared on Guan Xiaoyu's pale face.

Li Yulan frowned when she heard this.

"Brother Shao is a good person, I am willing to wait for him." Guan Xiaoyu mentioned Shao Qingsheng, and the whole person seemed to have a little more strength.

Maybe it's been too long since I talked to anyone, and Guan Xiaoyu was a little more eager to talk at this moment.

She began to tell Li Yulan her story slowly.

Guan Xiaoyu was born in a very remote village in the southwest. The village was so poor that he could barely afford food, and there was no way out if he stayed in the village.

Under the introduction of her fellow villagers, Guan Xiaoyu, who had just grown up, was forced to work and earn a living.

But what she didn't expect was that the fellow townsman lied to her, that person didn't take her out to work at all, but sold her to an underground dance hall as a young lady.

Being forced to step into the abyss, Guan Xiaoyu was so frightened that she even thought about seeking death for a while.

But she was lucky again, she met Shao Qingsheng.

Shao Qingsheng saved Guan Xiaoyu. Compared with the other ladies, Guan Xiaoyu may not regard Guan Xiaoyu as the only one, but she still has feelings for him...

Li Yulan felt a little sighed after hearing this story . .

She didn't know how to evaluate her, so she only left the money and said, "If you need anything, you can come to us."

Guan Xiaoyu's eyes swept over the large sum of money on the table, her eyes were nothing. Too much fluctuation, just said softly: "Thank you."

Li Yulan got up and left, but after taking a step or two, her footsteps stopped, she turned around and said firmly to Guan Xiaoyu: "There is something you said wrong, you are very good, and everything that happened in the past is not yours. Wrong, don't dwell on the past, you have to look forward, you have to believe that you should have a good life in the future."

Guan Xiaoyu looked up at Li Yulan, her eyes fluctuated and her lips moved slightly.

After a long while, she said again, "Thank you."

Li Yulan didn't stop this time, and went straight downstairs.

Gu Shen was still waiting downstairs. Seeing her coming down, he took her hand and asked, "How is it? Did you give her the money?"

Li Yulan nodded and said, "She doesn't want to abort the child."

Gu Shen was silent for a while and said nothing.

"Guan Xiaoyu is a good girl. Let's help if we can in the future." Li Yulan said, "I hope Shao Qingsheng will cherish her when she comes out."

Gu Shen nodded.