Untitled Part 52

Li Yulan naturally supports her sister to quickly handle the divorce.

But at the same time, she also knows that Li Yumei's divorce is definitely not an easy thing.

Although Li Yumei has been exercising in the S city for several years, she is no longer the weak look she used to be in the small county, but now Li Yumei is left alone to face the Jiang family and even the Li family, Li Yulan Still worried.

It's just that she and Gu Shen are too busy to leave, and they really can't find time to go with her.

In fact, Li Yumei had already made plans to face it by herself. Instead, she showed a relaxed expression about her sister's concerns: "I can do it by myself, you don't have to worry about it."

It is impossible not to worry about it. .

Li Yulan thought for a while, then patted Li Yumei's hand and said, "I know who to look for, don't worry!"

Li Yumei: "?"

Li Yulan did think of a good candidate.

Li Yumei went back this time mainly to divorce Jiang Juncai, and by the way, moved out her household registration and Jiang Mo's student status.

Isn't that just a coincidence? These things seem to have something to do with the lawyer's business?

And Li Yulan happened to know a lawyer.

Figured this out, Li Yulan drove non-stop to Duan Changxu's law firm.

This is the first time that Li Yulan has come to Duan Changxu's law firm. Fortunately, Duan Changxu happens to be in the firm at this moment.

Following the lady at the front desk, Li Yulan quickly came to Duan Changxu's office.

It was also the first time that Duan Changxu saw Li Yulan over, poured her a cup of tea, and asked, "A rare guest, please take a seat."

Li Yulan didn't have any thoughts to greet him at the moment, so she sat down and asked directly, "Lawyer Duan. , Do you know any lawyers who are good at filing divorce lawsuits?"

Yes, Li Yulan came to find Duan Changxu mainly to find him to recommend other lawyers.

From the beginning to the end, she never considered inviting Duan Changxu himself.

Mainly because she also heard that Duan Changxu was a fairly well-known lawyer, and he also took over some big cases.

If he was really invited to handle Li Yumei's petty divorce case, it would be like killing a chicken with a knife.

Duan Changxu was drinking tea. Hearing Li Yulan's words, he immediately choked on the tea: "Cough, divorce, divorce case?"

"Yes, money is not a problem." Li Yulan said, handing over a tissue to Duan Changxu.

Duan Changxu's expression changed a bit after he recovered, and he hesitated before saying, "This, you and Gu Shen? Can't you..."

Didn't you see this couple in a good relationship some time ago? Why are you getting a divorce now? If it's mainly a divorce, which side will he help?

In fact, Gu Shen is his junior brother, but Li Yulan...

Duan Changxu is in a dilemma.

Seeing his expression, Li Yulan suddenly understood, and explained a little speechlessly: "It's not me and Gu Shen getting divorced...it's my sister who wants to divorce."

"It's not you and Gu Shen!" Duan Chang Xusong He took a breath, picked up the teacup and took another sip, "That's good, that's good...Wait, you just said it was you...kekekeke-"

Duan Changxu said later, Choking on the tea again, a coughing sound even worse than before broke out.

Li Yulan looked worriedly at Duan Changxu who was about to cough out his lungs, and asked with concern: "Lawyer Duan, are you all right?"

Duan Changxu coughed and waved: "No, it's all right!"

After a while, Duan Changxu finally felt better.

Seeing his hand holding the teacup again, Li Yulan hesitated.

Duan Changxu also noticed Li Yulan's eyes, put down the teacup like a hot hand, and pushed it further away by the way.

Afterwards, he assumed the professional attitude of a lawyer and said, "This divorce case, please tell me how the situation is first." The

other party is a lawyer, Li Yulan naturally knows everything and can't stop talking. Say it again.

"So my idea is to find a professional lawyer to accompany my sister on a trip. If something happens, I can solve it by legal means." Li Yulan said.

What happened here naturally refers to the Jiang family's unwillingness to divorce so easily. Li Yulan felt that the probability of this would not be small, and this was also the situation she was most worried about.

For some reason, Li Yulan always felt that Duan Changxu's expression was a little angry after she finished speaking.

She blinked, and Duan Changxu returned to his professional look, so fast that Li Yulan thought she was hallucinating.

"It's not difficult." Duan Changxu affirmed.

"Really? That's great!" Li Yulan said happily, "Then this lawyer, you pushed—"

Before Li Yulan finished speaking, she heard Duan Changxu say: "Your small county is in XX province? I just want to Going there on a business trip, I can help you with this."

"Huh?" It was Li Yulan's turn to be dumbfounded, "You, are you going in person?

"

"Will this be too much trouble?" Li Yulan said.

"It's easy." Duan Changxu's eyes flashed, "After all, Gu Shen is my younger brother, and Xiaomo and Duan Hao are classmates, so it should be."

Duan Changxu said so, Li Yulan couldn't refuse any more, she could only do it again. Thanks a few times.

Li Yumei was going to leave tomorrow. Li Yulan and Duan Changxu confirmed the time and found that he could also leave tomorrow, so they made an appointment for tomorrow, and Li Yulan came out of the law firm.

Things were done so easily, and Li Yulan was still in a trance.

When returning home at night, Li Yulan couldn't help but ask Gu Shen, "Do you have a good relationship with Lawyer Duan?"

"Why do you ask this suddenly?" Gu Shen wondered.

Li Yulan told Gu Shenyi what happened at Duan Changxu's office today, "Didn't you say before that Lawyer Duan is very busy? He just took over my sister's divorce case. I always feel a little strange, but it's also possible. It's for your own sake."

Gu Shen pondered for a while after hearing this, and then said, "Wouldn't it be better to have him take over? Don't think about it, just go to sleep."

Li Yulan thought about it too, they were all familiar Duan Changxu couldn't harm them, so Li Yulan also put down her heart and went to sleep.

When she fell into a dream, Li Yulan's eyelids moved, and she always felt as if she had forgotten something.

When she went to pick up Li Yumei the next day, she finally remembered that she had not told her sister that she had invited Duan Changxu and her sister to go back to the small county!

But this is not a big deal. Besides, Li Yumei and Duan Changxu also know each other.

Because she was going to pick up Li Yumei, Li Yulan happened to drop Dabao and Jiang Mo to school on the way.

Many parents came to take their children to school. The car stopped on the road outside the school. Dabao and Jiang Mo got out of the car from the back seat. Li Yulan also turned off the car and got out with them.

"Let's go." She led the two children towards the school.

The two children walked in front of them with a schoolbag on their backs. When they passed Li Yumei's small restaurant, Li Yumei had already packed up and stood outside the restaurant.

Jiang Mo knew that her mother was going to be away for a while, so she ran over a few steps and hugged Li Yumei's waist, a little reluctant to give up: "Mom."

Li Yumei touched her head and said with a smile, "You have to study hard at school. Do you know?"

Jiang Mo didn't go back with her, and it was unnecessary.

"Go to school quickly." Li Yulan also said.

Hearing this, the two children walked towards the school gate holding hands. Jiang Mo turned back step by step, her reluctance to part was very obvious.

After the two children had entered the school, Li Yumei took out a canvas travel bag from the restaurant, which contained the things to be used for a trip back.

After taking her luggage, she locked the door of the store, and there was a notice on the door that the restaurant would be under construction for a few days.

After confirming that nothing was missed, the sisters hurried to the train station together.

Along the way, neither of them are very interested, and no one can guarantee that this trip will be smooth.

Therefore, the two talked about light topics along the way.

The car finally stopped near the train station. After getting out of the car, Li Yulan finally remembered that she had something to tell Li Yumei.

"By the way, sister, I found a lawyer to accompany you." Li Yulan said with a smile, "You know this person too."

"Lawyer?" Li Yumei was taken aback.

"Ah, here he is!" Li Yulan said.

Li Yumei followed Li Yulan's line of sight, and a car happened to stop not far away.

Immediately afterwards, the door of the driver's seat was opened, and a man in a neat suit walked down with a black briefcase.

Li Yumei, who could clearly see the man's appearance, opened her mouth and looked at her sister next to her.

Li Yulan smiled and waved at Duan Changxu: "Lawyer Duan, here!"

Duan Changxu walked towards the two sisters without hesitation.

"You all know each other, so I don't need any introduction, right?" Li Yulan said with a smile.

"Ms. Li Yumei, hello." Duan Changxu held out his hand.

"Ah, hello, hello." Li Yumei shook hands with him, a little confused about the situation.

When Li Yulan said that Duan Changxu wanted to go back to the small county with her, Li Yumei's first reaction was to refuse: "No need, I can do it by myself."

"Sister, don't refuse, they are professional lawyers. "Li Yulan pulled Li Yumei aside and said, "If you go alone, what should you do if Jiang Juncai refuses to divorce? If there is a lawyer, we can still take the road of litigation and divorce.

" The lawyer just happened to be going there for a business trip to help you this trip, so let's take advantage of it!"

Listening to Li Yulan's words, Li Yumei was shaken.

In the end, the idea of ​​wanting a divorce prevailed, and she nodded.

Li Yulan sent Li Yumei and Duan Changxu on the train.

Looking at the green-skinned train that Wuwu drove away, Li Yulan secretly prayed that some things would go smoothly.

On the train, Li Yumei was a little embarrassed when facing Duan Changxu.

Since she told Duan Changxu that the child's father was in his hometown, Duan Changxu came to the small restaurant a lot less often, but she did not expect that the two would meet again under such circumstances.

Li Yumei comforted herself, maybe her previous thoughts were all wrong?

The words Duan Changxu asked her at the beginning may have been just a moment of curiosity.

Along the way, the two did not communicate much.

Moreover, Duan Changxu's attitude has always been that of a professional lawyer, which made Li Yumei relax a lot.

Two days later, the two finally got off the train at the county railway station.

What they didn't notice was that not long after they got off the train, another group of people also squeezed into a green leather train bound for the provincial capital.