Untitled Part 57

Zhang Xiaoli also panicked at the moment, but her head was clearer. She grabbed the policeman and asked, "Comrade policeman , the director of the Lanman Garment Factory is my husband's own sister. Shouldn't it be a crime for my brother to take his sister's money?" Glancing at her, he had seen a lot of these kinds of things, and he just said lightly, "It depends on how you coordinate."

As soon as Zhang Xiaoli heard this, she knew there was a chance.

Seeing the fainted Wang Yinlian, she directly slammed her hands and pinched Wang Yinlian's people a few times, waking them up.

"Mom, wake up, patriotism is saved!" Zhang Xiaoli said immediately when she saw Wang Yinlian open her eyes.

Wang Yinlian only felt that the pain under her nose was terrible, and it was still wet when she touched it with her hand, as if bleeding, but when she heard Zhang Xiaoli's words, she immediately forgot the pain and asked excitedly, "What did you say? What can be saved?"

"Mom, let's go find the second sister now!" Zhang Xiaoli continued, "As long as the second sister doesn't pursue her, the patriotism will be fine!"

"You are right, go to Xiaolan, I don't believe her I can even send my own younger brother to jail!" Wang Yinlian stood up like she had grabbed a life-saving straw.

The mother-in-law and daughter-in-law hurried to the factory again.

However, when the two of them arrived at the factory, the people in the factory had already gone home from get off work, and Li Yulan was naturally not there.

The mother-in-law and daughter-in-law wanted to go to Li Yulan's house to find her, but before they were brought there by Li Jiaojiao, they didn't remember where Li Yulan's family lived, and it was really inconvenient now that the lights were dark, so the two could only wait until the second Say it again.

The next morning, Wang Yinlian and Zhang Xiaoli went to the factory again.

After waiting for a long time, I finally heard that Li Yulan was coming. The mother-in-law and daughter-in-law rushed over immediately, only to be told that Li Yulan had left again.

The secretary kindly told them where Li Yulan had gone, and Wang Yinlian and Zhang Xiaoli couldn't care less, and immediately chased after them.

But it seems that God is against them, almost Wang Yinlian and Zhang Xiaoli just chased to a place, and people in that place told them that it was too unfortunate that they came, and Li Yulan had already left.

Wang Yinlian and Zhang Xiaoli were so tired that they didn't even see half of Li Yulan!

Li Yulan hung up the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law for two days, and finally met them on the third day.

Wang Yinlian also changed from being angry at the beginning to being tired now. She became helpless and tired. She didn't have the strength to trouble Li Yulan. Instead, she begged: "Xiaolan, go and rescue your brother."

"Save him ." Why should I save him?" Li Yulan said, "He stole such a large sum of money, isn't he deserved to go to jail?"

"He's your brother! What's wrong with you giving him so much money!" Wang Yinlianjian shouted.

"My money is my money, why should I give it to him?" Li Yulan said blankly, "Even if I throw it to the dog, I don't want to give it to Li Aiguo."

Wang Yinlian fell down in anger, pointed at Li Yulan, and said for a long time Not speaking.

Zhang Xiaoli, who had been silent for a while, looked at Li Yulan who was unmoved, and finally said, "Second sister, how can you let go of the patriotism?"

Li Yulan glanced at the sister-in-law lightly.

Zhang Xiaoli is the most shrewd person in the Li family. She never shows up. She hides behind Wang Yinlian and Li Aiguo to share the benefits. Now that Wang Yinlian's tricks are useless, she has no choice but to stand up.

Now that Zhang Xiaoli has asked, Li Yulan doesn't plan to go around any more circles with them.

She said calmly, "First of all, you have to pay me back the 20,000 yuan. Then, where did your family come from, go back to me, and don't show up in front of me again."

Hearing this, Wang Yinlian's eyes were splitting: "Li Yulan, are you still human!"

Li Yulan ignored her and continued: "That's all I want. You can decide for yourself. It doesn't matter if you don't do it. Li Aiguo will be released after spending a few years in prison!"

Li Yulan refused to give in, Wang Yinlian No matter how angry you are, you don't dare to take risks with your precious son.

As long as Li Aiguo is still in the detention center, Wang Yinlian will not be able to sleep well, so she can only do as Li Yulan said.

After patching it together, he finally collected enough 20,000 yuan. When Wang Yinlian handed over the money, her hands were shaking.

Li Yulan unhurriedly asked the financial count to be correct. After checking it several times, she walked slowly to the police station under the urging of Wang Yinlian.

Li Aiguo's case is not big, but it is not small.

As Zhang Xiaoli said, if Li Yulan chooses to forgive according to Li Aiguo's nature of stealing his own sister's money, then he will probably let it go if he has nothing to do.

But it was a coincidence that Li Aiguo didn't simply steal his sister's money. He stole it directly from the finance room of the garment factory, and it was also the finance who called the police.

According to this nature, if Li Yulan does not choose to forgive, then Li Aiguo's imprisonment is absolutely inevitable.

Li Yulan wanted Li Aiguo to spend a few years in prison, but after careful consideration, she felt that it was okay.

If Li Aiguo really went to jail, Wang Yinlian would definitely not be so willing to give up and let her die. It is better to deal with it according to the current method and let their family go back to the small county town.

Li Yulan negotiated with the police and characterized the incident as the nature of her brother stealing her sister's money.

Li Aiguo, who was imprisoned for two days, was finally released after being verbally educated.

The two days in prison were obviously not easy. Li Aiguo's hair was messy, his clothes were wrinkled, and his clothes were slumped and he was shocked.

Wang Yinlian looked so distressed that she leaned forward and asked for warmth.

Li Yulan folded her arms and looked coldly at the picture of the mother and son's deep love, and then reminded them: "Remember what you said before, and immediately pack up your things and go back

to me." Wang Yinlian became angry when she heard this, now watch When Li Aiguo came out again, he thought he had nothing to be caught by Li Yulan, so he was about to speak with his hips on his shoulders.

When Li Yulan saw her like this, she knew what she was thinking.

Before Wang Yinlian could speak, Li Yulan laughed and said, "You don't think this is the end, do you? You can stay here if you want, but things like this are just the beginning."

Wang Yinlian suddenly said Looking up at Li Yulan, her lips trembled uncontrollably: "You, you did it on purpose?"

Li Yulan sneered and did not answer.

But Wang Yinlian felt the hairs on her back stand up.

At a certain moment, she really felt the horror of her daughter -

she really dared!

Wang Yinlian finally accepted the fact that Li Yulan's daughter, she really couldn't handle it.

This cognition made Wang Yinlian's whole old face a little gray, but what could she do?

Wang Yinlian stared at Li Yulan for a while, before finally being defeated, she gritted her teeth and said, "Okay, let's go!"

......

Small county town.

The divorce case of Li Yumei and Jiang Juncai also dragged on for several days.

Jiang Juncai has always disagreed with the divorce.

Li Yumei had already made plans to litigate for divorce, but if she litigated for divorce, the cycle would inevitably be very long. But now that Jiang Juncai is not cooperating, there is nothing they can do.

So Duan Changxu went to Jiang's house again to inform the Jiang family that they were about to file a lawsuit.

During the visit, Duan Changxu revealed to the Jiang family, intentionally or unintentionally, that if a lawsuit was really brought up in the future, Jiang Juncai, as the party at fault, might have to compensate Li Yumei for a large sum of money.

The Jiang family was a little afraid of a lawsuit, and when they heard that they would pay Li Yumei money after the lawsuit, they were immediately unhappy.

This time they didn't stand on the sidelines, and directly pressed Jiang Juncai to go to the Civil Affairs Bureau to divorce Li Yumei.

After pulling the divorce certificate, Jiang Juncai came to stop Li Yumei.

"Are you really so cruel?" Jiang Juncai said with a shocked expression.

Li Yumei looked at Jiang Juncai with an affectionate and hurt look, and she was about to vomit the meal overnight.

She didn't want to talk to him at all, Li Yumei bypassed him and left.

Jiang Juncai looked at Li Yumei's back in pain and sat down on the ground feebly.

After Li Yumei got the divorce certificate, she quickly went to the household registration department of the police station and moved her and Jiang Mo's household registration.

When they divorced, the Jiang family didn't want Jiang Mo at all, so Jiang Mo naturally sentenced it to Li Yumei.

Before returning to the small county, Li Yumei had already bought a house in the real estate company of Gu Shen.

Although Li Yumei has made a lot of money in the past few years, it is still difficult to buy a house with all the money, but she has the courage to refuse Li Yulan's help and bought the house by herself.

With the house, Li Yumei also has the qualification to settle in S city, so the procedures for moving the household registration went smoothly.

After relocating the household registration, Li Yumei went to Jiang Mo's former primary school again and moved out Jiang Mo's previous school registration.

Thanks to the help of Gu Shen's friend, Jiang Mo's student status in the small county has not been cancelled.

At present, the management is still relatively loose. After Jiang Mo's student status is moved to the current school, she can continue to study normally.

After everything was done, Li Yumei finally breathed a sigh of relief and a smile appeared on her face.

Now there is nothing to stay in the small county, Li Yumei decided to go home.

However, Duan Changxu was still staying in the small county town at this time, and Li Yumei felt a little embarrassed that the other party had been busy for her for so long, and said, "I've been so troublesome for you these few days, is there any delay for you?"

"It's alright . ." Duan Changxu said.

"Oh, by the way, didn't you say you have something to do here?" Li Yumei suddenly remembered this.

Duan Changxu was silent for a while, and said, "Oh, this ah... My client suddenly had something to do, and the matter was pushed to next month."

"Really?" Li Yumei was a little surprised.

She thought it was a bit too coincidental.

But Duan Changxu wouldn't lie to her, would he?

So, the two booked the same train to go back together.

The train departs at ten o'clock in the morning.

They arrived at the train station early, so Li Yumei went out to buy something to eat.

It was a coincidence that Li Yumei met Jiang's mother-in-law and daughter-in-law again.

The pregnant woman named Xiaoyun was walking in front, holding her stomach, followed by Mother Jiang, who was carrying a large and small bag.

"I want to eat the fried twist over there!" Xiaoyun unceremoniously instructed Jiang's mother to buy something for herself.

"The twist outside is not clean and hygienic, don't eat it." Jiang's mother persuaded her in a good voice.

"No, I'm going to eat." Xiaoyun rolled her eyes and patted her stomach again, "It's really annoying to be pregnant, I can't eat anything, I don't want to give birth!

" Can't I buy it for you in the past?" Jiang's mother became anxious when she saw her action, and hurriedly said.

Li Yumei had discovered before that Jiang's mother had a good attitude towards Xiaoyun, but she never expected to see such a humble side of Jiang's mother.

It can only be said that the wicked have their own grind.

Li Yumei looked away with no interest, and was about to leave after picking out the fruit.

Unexpectedly, Xiaoyun found her.

The two looked at each other for a moment, and Li Yumei looked away.

But what she didn't expect was that Xiaoyun actually greeted her.

"Are you leaving?" Xiaoyun said with a smile.

Li Yumei was stunned for a moment, then nodded subconsciously: "Yeah."

"Oh, that's a smooth journey!" Xiaoyun added, "It's pretty good in a big city, so don't come back in the future."

Li Yumei carried the fruit back to the train stand.

She thought, why does this Xiaoyun seem a little wrong?