Untitled Part 33

Sisters Li Yulan and Li Yumei stood in front of the large window in the living room.

"Sister, what happened? Why did you suddenly come to me?" Li Yulan couldn't help asking.

But Li Yumei turned her head to look out the window, the sky in April was already very blue, the brown branches pulled out green shoots, and even the wind became warm and warm.

From time to time, one or two birds fluttered across the sky, but Li Yumei was in a trance, unable to believe that she had really escaped the man-eating cage.

After being stunned for a few seconds, Li Yumei came back to her senses, sighed, and said, "Forget it, I have nothing to say to you."

Li Yumei began to slowly talk about what happened in the past six months.

Since Wang Yinlian took the Li family to Jiang's house to make trouble once, Jiang Juncai became more restrained, and did not dare to do anything to Li Yumei for a period of time after that.

Jiang Juncai's parents became increasingly dissatisfied with Li Yumei. They sneered and sarcastically on weekdays.

And since Li Yumei had the idea of ​​divorce, she couldn't hold back any longer.

Finally one day, she told Jiang Juncai that she wanted to divorce.

Jiang Juncai was in disbelief at first, and firmly expressed his disagreement, then relented, and took the initiative to admit his mistake to Li Yumei, saying that he used to be a jerk, and he would definitely correct it in the future, begging her not to leave him.

Li Yumei admitted that her heart was shaken for a moment when she saw Jiang Juncai crying bitterly and saying that she would definitely correct it.

But soon, she remembered the excitement and sternness in Jiang Juncai's eyes when his black belt was slapped on her body; the indifference and disgust on his face when he kicked Jiang Mo out; Such unpleasant words; thinking of the unformed children that flowed out of her stomach...

Li Yumei looked back on her rubbish and ridiculous life, and then thought of Li Yulan.

Although they are sisters, Li Yulan has been different from her since she was a child.

As the eldest daughter, Li Yumei followed the rules since she was a child, took care of her younger brothers and sisters tirelessly. When she grew up, she also obeyed the arrangements of her parents and married Jiang Juncai, the son of the factory director.

Li Yulan is the exact opposite. She has been "disobedient" since she was a child. She knows that her younger brother Li Aiguo is the treasure of the family, but when her younger brother is domineering and unreasonable, she will still beat him up, even though she knows that she will be punished.

Li Yumei lived in a daze, but Li Yulan always knew what she wanted.

From borrowing money to take the job exam, to marrying Gu Shen, to resigning and leaving the small county town, Li Yulan never cared about other people's opinions, and always lived a wild and flamboyant life.

Li Yumei suddenly envied Li Yulan.

She also wanted to live for herself.

So her originally shaky heart was firmed again, and she said to Jiang Juncai, "Jiang Juncai, let's let each other go."

However, Jiang Juncai changed his face after seeing that Li Yumei could not be saved even after doing so much.

Since it was not possible to be soft, Jiang Juncai decided to be hard.

The wolf in sheep's clothing finally revealed his true colors, and Jiang Juncai tried to force Li Yumei to submit.

But after being beaten so many times, Li Yumei finally dared to summon the courage to resist.

She took out the scissors that had been stuffed under the pillow, and cut Jiang Juncai's arm violently.

At that time, the bright red blood dyed the sheets a large red, which looked very shocking.

Mother Jiang rushed over screaming, even thinking of killing Li Yumei. However, the sharp scissors in Li Yumei's hand did not give in. There is a lot of meaning that Jiang's mother would dare to stab her if she dared to come up.

A farce in the Jiang family was caused by Jiang Juncai being sent to the hospital. Finish.

Li Yumei made Jiang Juncai pay with blood to resist, so that Jiang Juncai did not dare to attack her at will, but Jiang Juncai still refused to let go of the divorce. He even threatened Jiang Mo. He knew that Li Yumei could not let go of her daughter. .

Even because Li Yumei was going to divorce, Wang Yinlian was invited over to be a lobbyist.

"What are you dissatisfied with now? Didn't Jiang Juncai dare to beat you now? Can't you live a good life?" Wang Yinlian said angrily, "When did you become so disobedient? What is the divorce? Are you going to be mad at me?"

Li Yumei felt more and more sad when she heard Wang Yinlian's words.

Look, how tolerant of men is in this world, as if Jiang Juncai stopped hitting her, like what a gift, she must forgive him, and she must continue to live with him without any grudges.

Li Yumei grew up in this kind of education, and she should have thought it was a matter of course.

But at this moment, she just felt sick, and she began to realize that she didn't want to live like this. She spent the first half of her life dedicated to her family and her husband's family, swallowing blood and tears to be a good daughter and a good wife.

But she doesn't want to do it now, she wants to live for herself.

But this is obviously difficult.

The Jiang family and the Li family did not agree to the divorce of Li Yumei and Jiang Juncai. Li Yumei was strictly guarded, and even Jiang Mo was not seen.

Li Yumei cried and made trouble, but it was useless.

She learned to be soft-spoken later. Since the divorce was not possible, she could still leave, and she could take her daughter out of this cage together.

She still has a place to go, Li Yumei thought about the note on which Li Yulan's address and phone number were written.

Fortunately, she also has a sister.

Li Yumei has a gentle temperament and is not very good at lying.

After she showed her softness, Jiang Juncai really let down her guard, thinking that she had figured it out, and usually stopped staring at her when she commuted to get off work, and even let her see her daughter.

And Li Yumei finally found an opportunity.

She first went to the factory to sell her job. The people in the factory didn't know about her divorce, but they knew that the Jiang family prioritized sons over daughters and wanted a son. They thought she was finally determined to have a second child by selling her job. Things went well.

After that, she contacted Gu Shen's friend again. With his help, Li Yumei picked up Jiang Mo from the school and summoned the courage to call Li Yulan.

Then, the mother and daughter boarded the departing train together.

At this time, the Jiang family should have discovered that they were gone, right?

Li Yumei could almost imagine how the Jiang family and the Li family would fall apart, but she only felt happy at the moment.

The Jiang family and the Li family could probably guess that they might be looking for Li Yulan.

But they won't know where Li Yulan's family is. She has never seen that note.

Li Yumei said calmly, but Li Yulan could only imagine what was not easy.

She hugged her sister distressedly and said, "It's alright, now you and Xiao Mo live with me in peace, and it will definitely get better and better in the future."

Li Yumei was a little worried.

Just came to an unfamiliar city and had no job. It was impossible for Li Yumei to say that she was not worried or afraid at all.

But no matter what, she bravely took this step, didn't she?

As Li Yulan said, the future will always get better and better.

...

After picking up Li Yumei's mother and daughter, Gu Shen went out again and was busy with work.

He didn't come back until dinner time in the evening to pick up the family for dinner.

Because Li Yumei didn't bring many things, Li Yulan took her out to buy some daily necessities.

The next day, in order to relax Li Yumei and her daughter, Li Yulan took her family to play around the scenic spots in S City.

Originally, Li Yulan planned to have a meal out at night, but Li Yumei refused.

How expensive is it to eat out, Li Yumei felt distressed when she saw the money she spent, and would rather go back and cook by herself.

Li Yulan can't beat her, and she knows that according to her sister's temperament, if you don't let her do something, she will be more uneasy.

So the family went back to the house.

Dinner was made by Li Yumei.

Li Yumei has been cooking at home since she was a child, and it goes without saying that her craftsmanship is full of praise from everyone.

Dabao's mouth was full of fragrant food, and he praised his aunt without hesitation: "Auntie, the food you cook is so delicious!"

Li Yumei smiled when she heard the words.

It is really uneasy for me to eat and drink here for free and not do anything.

Li Yulan knew what her sister was thinking, so she said directly: "Sister, you are here just in time, I am about to open a tailor shop, and you are just here to help me!"

Li Yumei nodded without hesitation: "Okay." I

can help Li Yumei naturally has nothing to disagree with.

Li Yulan found something to do for Li Yumei, so now only Jiang Mo is left to arrange.

Jiang Mo is now ten years old. She was originally in the fourth grade in the county town, and she must continue to study now.

But her student status and so on are all in the small county town, and it is impossible to turn around at this moment. She can only see if she can find a relationship here to borrow it.

No matter what, the kids have to go to school.

Li Yulan and Li Yumei were discussing this matter not too loudly, but they were heard by Dabao who was playing next to them.

Huh? It turns out that my mother and aunt are worrying about how to get Sister Xiaomo to go to school!

Dabao held his face in his two little hands and rolled his eyes. He decided to do something big!

The next day, Dabao got up from the bed early in the morning, dressed himself and prepared to go to kindergarten. It was rare for Li Yulan

to see him so active, and she asked curiously, "Why are you so happy going to kindergarten today?

"

"???"

Did his son take the wrong medicine today?

Li Yulan laughed and sent the person to the kindergarten.

As soon as Dabao arrived in his class, he looked eagerly at the door of the classroom.

Soon, a chubby little boy came in with a schoolbag and something to eat.

Dabao's eyes lit up, and he called out to him: "Mao Xiaobo!"

The chubby Mao Xiaobo hummed and walked over: "What's the matter, monitor?"

Dabao took out a bag of snacks from his schoolbag and handed it over.

Mao Xiaobo's eyes lit up, and he said happily: "Is it for me? Thank you, monitor!"

Seeing Mao Xiaobo took it, Dabao poked his finger and stated his purpose: "Mao Xiaobo, I want to ask you for help. Can I be busy?"

"You say it!" Mao Xiaobo said while eating snacks.

"That's right, can you ask your grandfather for a favor and let my sister go to the experimental elementary school?" Dabao said.

Mao Xiaobo's grandfather was the principal of the experimental elementary school. Dabao once heard him say that his grandfather could let children go to study in the experimental elementary school.

So when I heard the troubles of my mother and my aunt yesterday, Dabao immediately thought of Mao Xiaobo.

Mao Xiaobo touched his small round belly and was about to agree, but suddenly thought of something.

"Yes, yes." Mao Xiaobo said, taking the opportunity to make a request, "But can I go see your sister?"

Dabao: "...?"