Untitled Part 10

Dabaoren was originally small, and Li Jiaojiao didn't notice it at all when he came over.

Li Jiaojiao had a guilty conscience at first, but when she heard Dabao's cry, her legs went weak, so scared that her heart almost jumped out.

She glared at Dabao and scolded in a low voice, "Why are you screaming so loudly?"

After speaking, Li Jiaojiao glanced at the wall again, wondering if the people inside heard it or not.

"Just pretend you didn't see me today, do you know?" Still unwilling to face Li Yulan, Li Jiaojiao warned Dabao in a low voice.

Dabao blinked his eyes and continued to say loudly, "Auntie, you are clearly here, how can I pretend not to see it?"

Li Yulan and Gu Shen in the courtyard also heard the movement outside, and they looked at each other.

Li Jiaojiao was going to be pissed off by Dabao, she suspected that this dead child did it on purpose.

Now I don't want to entangle with him anymore, Li Jiaojiao glared at Dabao and was about to leave.

The only thing I heard was a creaking sound from the courtyard door, and the sound of someone's footsteps walking out. And Dabao called "Dad" crisply.

Li Jiaojiao paused and turned her head in disbelief. Sure enough, she saw Gu Shen standing at the gate of the courtyard.

Li Jiaojiao only heard a "hum" in her head.

Gu Shen is back? He is back now! No wonder the people who just entered didn't move.

Li Jiaojiao's face turned pale, and she instantly realized that her plan to follow the original plot was a complete failure.

She was anxious and angry, and she could only try to calm herself down.

At the same time, the two staff members and Li Yulan also came out together.

The two staff members also heard Da Bao's voice in the small courtyard. They thought that Li Jiaojiao was their relative, so they didn't care. They said goodbye to Gu Shen and Li Yulan and were about to leave.

Li Jiaojiao stood there and dared not move.

She didn't show her face in front of them just now, and now she's changed her clothes again, so she shouldn't be found.

If the two staff members want to leave, they must pass through Li Jiaojiao.

Seeing that the two of them were getting closer and closer to him, until they passed by, Li Jiaojiao's voice finally fell.

But before she could be happy, the tender-faced man suddenly stepped back a few steps back to Li Jiaojiao, looked at her face for a few seconds, and then said, "Ah yes, it's you!"

Li Jiaojiao said in a steady voice, "Comrade, I don't know you!"

"What don't you know?" The tender-faced man touched the back of his head and said bluntly, "Haven't we met just now? Or did you bring us here!"

After that, the tender-faced man She looked at Gu Shen and Li Yulan again, pointed at Li Jiaojiao, and explained, "She is the one who reported it."

Li Jiaojiao immediately looked at Gu Shen when she heard the words, and sure enough, Gu Shen's eyes narrowed slightly.

Li Yulan was also looking at her, and the corners of her mouth ticked up slightly.

Li Jiaojiao panicked, but she still denied: "What nonsense are you talking about? I haven't seen you at all. I just came here to find my second cousin!"

"I'm not talking nonsense!" The tender-faced man was also a little anxious. "Obviously it's you, I still remember the big black mole on your hand!"

Brother Liu kept silent, and he thought about the relationship between these people. He stopped the tender-faced man and told him to stop arguing. He just said

, "This lesbian does look familiar, but we still have something to do in the office, so let's go first."

The convinced man with a tender face forced him to take him away.

At this time, only Li Yulan's family and Li Jiaojiao were left.

An embarrassed smile appeared on Li Jiaojiao's face, and her IQ returned a little: "Who were those two people just now? It's so strange that you know me for no reason."

Li Yulan looked at Li Jiaojiao and asked with a half-smile, "You don't know who those two people are?"

Li Jiaojiao thought Li Yulan believed, and nodded quickly: "Yes, I don't know who they are at all? By the way, Ertang Sister, who are they? How did they come out of your house?"

"If you don't know who they are, why did you just deny it without asking?" Li Yulan said in a hurry, "Your performance just now was amazing. It's like... a guilty conscience."

Li Jiaojiao's face froze for a moment, and she opened her mouth several times before she could say anything.

She had no choice but to look at Gu Shen for help.

However, Gu Shen didn't even bother to look at her, so he called his son directly, "Da Bao."

Da Bao immediately ran over happily, raised his head and asked, "What's wrong, Dad?"

"Can you make a phone call? You go. The post office in the alley will call your grandfather's office, and the phone number is xxxxxx." Gu Shen explained Dabaodao.

Dabao nodded quickly, and after reciting the phone number several times, he quickly ran away with the money in his hand.

Gu Shen commanded his son without any burden.

Of course he has to stay here and can't leave. His wife is still pregnant with a child, so there can be no mistakes!

As for Li Jiaojiao, she likes to leave or not.

Gu Shen put his hand on Li Yulan's shoulder and took her home.

Li Jiaojiao glanced at the intimate backs of the two, and saw that someone was already looking over, biting her lip, and stomping her heels.

Li Yulan looked coldly at Li Jiaojiao who followed up, but wanted to see what kind of demon she was going to do.

Sure enough, as soon as she came in, Li Jiaojiao couldn't help but say, "Brother-in-law, why are you back at this time?"

Li Yulan felt something was wrong when she heard this.

Judging from Li Jiaojiao's madness a few days ago to persuade her to have an abortion by saying that Gu Shen must have died early, shouldn't Li Jiaojiao wonder why Gu Shen, who she thought died early, appeared here intact?

Gu Shen ignored Li Jiaojiao and took an apple on the table for Li Yulan to eat.

A trace of jealousy flashed in Li Jiaojiao's eyes, which was precisely captured by Li Yulan.

Li Yulan felt that Li Jiaojiao was strange before, but now this sense of disobedience is even worse.

Seeing that Li Jiaojiao's eyes were always on Gu Shen, she didn't know when her cousin became so interested in her husband.

Speaking of which, the same is true of that outrageous book. The plot is particularly illogical, and many of them are taken in one stroke. Except for the extremely embarrassing emotional line between the two, it is Li Jiaojiao who obtained this and that through Gu Shen, as well as people from all walks of life. The envy, jealousy and hatred towards Li Jiaojiao...

It can be said that she has no brains to the extreme.

It is a match for Li Jiaojiao's own brain.

Wait, Li Jiaojiao's brain...

A bold guess suddenly appeared in Li Yulan's mind - that book shouldn't have been written by Li Jiaojiao, right?

This idea was really bold and outrageous, but Li Yulan couldn't kick it out of her mind.

So, Li Yulan looked at Li Jiaojiao with strange eyes.

Li Jiaojiao really has no brains.

When she wrote that book, most of the stories about Gu Shen in the book were based on hearsay, and she forced herself into Li Yulan's place.

Since it is hearsay, there must be a lot of inconsistencies in logic, but Li Jiaojiao doesn't care, as long as she writes well.

As a result, the script is completely different from what she wrote, and Li Jiaojiao is a little confused.

Li Yulan didn't even have an abortion and didn't receive a lunch box, so how did she develop a relationship with Gu Shen?

Li Jiaojiao's mind went back and forth, and she finally glanced at Li Yulan, her eyes rolled and said, "By the way, I didn't know who passed on your brother-in-law some time ago, but my second aunt was in a hurry, and she was busy giving her to the second cousin. Zhang Luo is a new man!"

Li Jiaojiao dragged Wang Yinlian into the water without changing her face, she had never respected this second aunt anyway.

And...she doesn't believe that there is no man who doesn't care about this kind of thing!

After speaking, Li Jiaojiao smiled sweetly again, looked at Li Yulan and said, "Second cousin, you shouldn't have seen that man, right? I heard that the man's condition is very good."

Li Jiaojiao always pays attention to Gu Shen, seeing him peeling apples The hand froze, and the smile on his face became even bigger.

Misunderstanding, misunderstanding Li Yulan is such a woman who is greedy for vanity and can't stand suffering!

But Gu Shen's movements only paused for a moment, and he handed the peeled apple to Li Yulan without changing his face.

Li Yulan took it, glanced at Gu Shen, and said, "You go in first."

Gu Shen hesitated, but looking at Li Yulan's expression, he went into the room obediently.

Before leaving, she said, "You need to call me for something." When

Li Jiaojiao saw that Li Yulan had pushed Gu Shen away, she felt a little resentful, she just thought she was afraid.

Also, although Gu Shen didn't say anything on the surface, he must have cared about it in his heart. Maybe now he's starting to wonder if Li Yulan is going to see other men while he's not at home.

What's more serious, he might even wonder if the child in Li Yulan's womb is his!

Thinking of this, Li Jiaojiao regretted that she didn't say more.

Li Yulan glanced at the changing expressions on Li Jiaojiao's face, and knew that she might be holding some bad water.

She took a bite of the apple, which was crunchy and sweet and very appetizing. She put her eyes on Li Jiaojiao's face again and said, "Did you just say that to provoke our relationship?"

Gu Shen's figure was no longer visible, and Li Jiaojiao turned back When he came to his senses, he covered his mouth naively and said, "What? Second cousin, do you think so? I don't even know what it means? It would be bad if my brother-in-law misunderstood me. Go and explain to him."

Li Jiaojiao stood up and went to find Gu Shen.

Li Yulan was laughing at her actions, and said directly, "Sit back for me."

Li Jiaojiao sat back reluctantly.

"But what I just said is also true." Li Jiaojiao stabbed Li Yulan without any pain or itching, "If my brother-in-law believes in you, he will definitely not doubt you."

Li Yulan did not speak, but noticed the movement outside and restrained herself. expression.

Yo, people are here, it's time.

Li Yulan didn't bother to go around with the idiot Li Jiaojiao, she said straight to the point: "Of course we have a good relationship, but you, your eyes are glued to my man, what? You have a crush on my man?"

Her voice Not big or small, but enough for people outside the small courtyard to hear.

Li Jiaojiao couldn't prevent Li Yulan from saying so straight to the point, the whole person froze in place, speechless.

After a long time, she said with a guilty conscience: "Second, second cousin, what are you talking about?"

"What did I say you don't count yourself?" Li Yulan sneered, "Li Jiaojiao, your thoughts are all written on your face. You are really shameless."

"I, I, I..." Li Jiaojiao was also confused at this time, not knowing how to refute.

How did Li Yulan know what she was thinking?

She obviously hid it well!

Seeing the ridicule on Li Yulan's face, Li Jiaojiao was stimulated.

She had seen this expression on Li Yulan's face in her previous life. Why did she have to be reborn and suffer from this anger, everything Li Yulan should belong to her.

Thinking of this, Li Jiao stood up in a jaunty voice, pointed at Li Yulan and said, "Li Yulan, I am—"

But before she could say anything, the courtyard door was pushed open, accompanied by a roar from Qian Fengying: " Li Jiaojiao!"