Untitled Part 25

Gu Shen was also taken aback when he heard the number, but he quickly took another bite of food and asked, "Is this kindergarten good?"

Li Yulan nodded and explained all the advantages of the kindergarten.

Gu Shen nodded while listening.

After Li Yulan finished speaking, she asked him, "How do you think Dabao goes to this kindergarten?"

"Yes." Gu Shen nodded in agreement.

Seeing that he agreed so readily, Li Yulan felt strange and asked him, "Don't you think the tuition is too expensive?"

Gu Shen smiled when he heard this, and put a piece of braised beef bought from outside into her bowl. , said: "Isn't making money just for spending? Although it's expensive, if it's worth it, there's no need to save it."

Gu Shen believes that money is not saved by saving. You must feel sorry for yourself.

He always thought that Li Yulan thought the same as him, but he didn't expect that she would ask him this question.

Gu Shen was about to have a good talk with Li Yulan, but before he could speak, he saw her nodding with a hint of slyness in her beautiful eyes, and said at the same time, "Well, so I've already registered Dabao's name."

Li Yulan seemed to be Satisfied with Gu Shen's answer, he also added a piece of beef to him, and said with a smile, "Come on, eat more!"

Gu Shen looked at the beef in the bowl and laughed a little.

Dare love has been done a long time ago, and now I just inform him!

But it's okay, it looks like he doesn't have to worry about his wife's fear of spending money...

Da Bao is listening to his parents while dangling his legs while eating.

Dabao didn't feel anything about the tuition fees they talked about. After he was born, the family conditions were very good, and he never worried about money.

Gu Shen and Li Yulan never mentioned in front of him how difficult it was to make money, so he had to be obedient.

Now Dabao knows that 500 yuan is indeed quite a lot of money, but he doesn't feel any burden because of it.

After Li Yulan and Gu Shen finished talking about kindergarten, they chatted about going to school a year later.

She told Gu Shen what she heard from Xue Shanshan today.

Gu Shen also realized that this was indeed a problem, he pondered for a while, and asked Li Yulan, "What do you think?"

"After all, borrowing to study is not a long-term solution. Apart from paying a lot of money, going to school in the future can also be troublesome. Well, we'd better settle here." Li Yulan said.

Li Yulan doesn't have much sense of belonging to the small county in her hometown, even if she moved her hukou from there, she wouldn't feel a pity.

And this is for Dabao to study, so there is no need to hesitate. After all, the educational environment of S city and the educational environment of small county towns are completely different, and no one wants to run to small county towns.

Li Yulan's current thinking is that it is best that they can buy a house in the year before Dabao's first grade and lose his hukou.

If it really doesn't work, then you can only pay the loan and study fee first, and then continue to work hard to buy a house. Anyway, you have to get his household registration down before Dabao graduating from primary school!

Besides, there are still six or seven years, so they can't buy a house even if they work hard for six or seven years, right?

"What about you? What do you think?" Li Yulan asked Gu Shen.

"Which building are you talking about?" Gu Shen asked without answering.

"Just the auspicious building by the lake." Li Yulan replied, "What's wrong?"

"After a few days, the construction funds in my hand are settled, and we will go to that building to see." Gu Shen said.

Hearing this, Li Yulan was taken aback.

Listening to Gu Shen's meaning, why does it seem like you're going to buy a house right away?

Gu Shen invested most of the money in the project, and now they have tens of thousands of dollars left on their hands.

The house in Jixiang Mansion is very expensive. They are afraid that their money is not enough, not to mention that they have to save the money for the project!

"Are we just going to have a look, or are we going to buy it?" Li Yulan couldn't help but ask.

"If we can get it, we'll buy it."

Li Yulan was shocked when she heard Gu Shen say this.

"Are you in such a hurry?"

Gu Shen reached out and touched her belly, then smiled, "The place we live in is too small, and when this little guy comes out, we won't be able to squeeze it out." He

seemed to be responding to Gu Shen Then, the baby in Li Yulan's belly gently kicked his palm and foot.

"Look, it also agrees with what I said!" Gu Shen said to Li Yulan with a smile, with a little squeamishness in his tone.

Li Yulan: "..."

When Dabao saw it, he jumped out of the chair and shouted, "I want to play with my sister too!"

Li Yulan looked at the father and son and smiled helplessly.

Forget it, Gu Shen knows what he has in mind.

The next day, Gu Shen still went to the construction site early in the morning.

Li Yulan took Dabao out to buy some items needed for kindergarten, such as a small kettle for drinking water, a small quilt and a small pillow for naps, and stationery needed in class, including pencil erasers and small notebooks.. ....

Li Yulan originally planned to buy a small schoolbag for Dabao, but she couldn't find anything in the shopping mall that matched her aesthetics, and it was very expensive, so she didn't buy it in the end.

It's not that it's too expensive, but that it's not worth it. Although they are rich now, they are not taking advantage of it.

In the end, Li Yulan thought about it, and went to pull a few pieces of cloth, intending to do it herself.

Speaking of which, Li Yulan is quite enthusiastic about making clothes.

When she was in high school, she tried to make skirts for herself. After she got married, she never gave up this hobby.

There are a lot of clothes in the closet now, all made by Li Yulan herself.

When she was still in the small county town, she wore clothes she made herself to go out, and others couldn't tell that she designed it by herself, and they all thought that Gu Shen brought it back from the provincial capital and other big cities.

And now in S City, sometimes when she goes out, she will be pulled by people to ask where she bought the clothes...

Thinking of this, Li Yulan put down the other things and walked to the sewing machine in the corner. .

When this sewing machine was moved, Li Yulan was reluctant to sell it to others. It was the heaviest thing they brought.

There are also fashion magazines that Li Yulan bought on the wooden tabletop of the sewing machine.

She has already read the magazine, but she has learned a lot from it.

And whether it's from magazines or what she's seen and heard in street shopping malls, Li Yulan can see the current women's desire for beautiful clothes and skirts.

After going through the 1960s and 1970s when there was only black and white and blue, now the 1980s seems to be bursting out in depression, all kinds of colors spew out, and the pursuit of fashion has reached a crazy level.

Since Li Yulan resigned and came to S City, she has been thinking about what she should do.

She would definitely not be happy to ask her to sit at home and be a housewife. She would definitely find something to do for herself, even if she had less money.

After thinking about it, Li Yulan suddenly felt that she might be able to be a tailor.

But the specifics have to wait until the little guy in the stomach is born.

And now, let's start by making a small schoolbag for Dabao!

After Li Yulan drew the drawings, she took out the fabric she bought, picked it up, picked out a canvas suitable for a small schoolbag, picked up scissors and started cutting.

After watching it curiously for a while, Dabao quickly lost interest and went downstairs to play with his little ball in his arms.

He has recently met a few children in the public housing, and from time to time he goes downstairs to play with them.

Li Yulan told him to stay with other children, not to be alone, and not to go to remote places.

At this time, kidnappers are already rampant, and children are kidnapped from time to time, and things that can no longer be found happen.

The public house they live in is fairly safe. There are often children playing downstairs and adults watching. In addition, Dabao is smart, Li Yulan has no reason to keep the children at home.

But in the end, some were still a little worried, so Li Yulan walked to the window from time to time to look downstairs while making a small schoolbag, confirming that she could see the small figure of Dabao running.

Li Yulan is pregnant now, so she is more prone to fatigue and slow to make things.

It doesn't take long to sew a schoolbag, but Li Yulan disliked the simple sewing of the schoolbag is too monotonous, so she embroidered a little tiger on the outside of the schoolbag.

The little tiger is in the shape of simple strokes, which is also the inspiration Li Yulan got from magazines. The strokes are few and the lines are simple, so it is not troublesome to embroider.

Li Yulan came slowly, and finally finished the small schoolbag the day before Dabao started school.

Dabao looked at the small schoolbag and couldn't put it down.

The small schoolbag is an ordinary one-shoulder messenger bag nowadays. The fabric is made of off-white canvas.

It's not too delicate, but it's unique and ingenious, and I can't find a second bag like this!

Dabao likes the little tiger on the schoolbag so much that he sleeps with the little schoolbag at night.

Li Yulan didn't know whether to laugh or cry, but in the end it was up to him.

The next day was the day when kindergarten started. Dabao got up excitedly early in the morning, looking like he couldn't wait to go to school.

Li Yulan feels a little tired, doesn't it mean that children don't want to go to kindergarten? Why are her children so happy?

But no matter how impatient Dabao was, Li Yulan slowly dressed him and packed his schoolbag before pulling him out.

Because it's useless to go early, the school bus doesn't arrive until 8:20!

Gu Shen just didn't leave, so the couple sent Da Bao to the school bus together.

Dabao walked on the road with his head held high with his little tiger's schoolbag on his back, unable to hide the look on his face.

He is very happy now, because not only can he go to that fun kindergarten, but he is also carrying this cool little schoolbag.

When the school bus came over, Dabao's excitement slowly faded.

Thinking of not seeing his mother all day after getting in the car, he panicked again, and stood at the car door and looked back at Li Yulan and Gu Shen.

Li Yulan only felt that Dabao's reflex arc was a bit long. After smiling, he waved to him to quickly find a seat and sit down.

"Have fun in the kindergarten, you know? You can come back to see us in the evening." Li Yulan comforted him.

Dabao pursed his lips and nodded firmly, posing as a little man.

It's just that when the school bus started, he couldn't help leaning over to the window, watching his parents get further and further away.

After sending Dabao away, Li Yulan and Gu Shen went home.

On the way, Gu Shen suddenly said, "Are you free today? Shall we go see the house?"

Li Yulan stopped, turned to look at him, and said in surprise, "So fast?"