Untitled Part 36

"Miss Xiaolan, why did you come here!"

"Miss Xiaolan, you finally opened a shop. I've been waiting for a long time!"

"Yes, yes, we couldn't come over the factory yesterday, so it's not a holiday today. , we'll have an appointment soon!"

"I've saved up a lot of money, and I'm going to order a few pieces today!"

"..." The

girls chatted around Li Yulan. .

Li Yulan once again experienced the feeling of being suffocated by being surrounded by girls, and she shouted helplessly: "It's alright, everyone, let's go into the store, it's not good to be stuck on this road."

They are such a large group People standing in front of the store have already provoked many people to look here, thinking that something happened.

Li Yulan led a group of girls into the store and explained it to the confused Li Yumei.

Li Yumei immediately laughed when she heard that she was here to find Li Yulan to make clothes. When she saw the aggressive appearance of these girls, she thought she was here to make trouble! Unexpectedly, it was for the purpose of robbing clothes...

Li Yulan's tailor shop was not small but not particularly large. A group of girls followed, and it was immediately crowded.

The girls were not too crowded, and they started to order clothes and skirts in full swing.

Needless to say, the two clothes that were worn on the plastic mannequins at the door, the girls ordered each to be made.

There are also some clothes that Li Yulan has designed, but no samples have been made yet. The girls also chose the drawings...

Because they are regular customers, Li Yulan is busy introducing the styles of clothes to them and recording what they want. Fabrics and Assortments.

Li Yumei was busy taking their measurements.

All morning, there were hot voices in Li Yulan's tailor shop.

The bosses of the surrounding shops couldn't help but poked their heads to look at it.

I'm darling, there were not many people in this tailor shop yesterday, and they all said that the tailor shop for these two young women would definitely not be able to open, and the business would definitely not be good!

How come it's only been a day and there are so many guests inside? I'm afraid it's not Tuo!

I don't know if they will also invite some trustees to their home stores. Will the business be better?

The bosses thought while touching their chins.

The liveliness of the tailor shop also attracted the attention of pedestrians on the old street.

A passerby poked his head to the door of the tailor shop and asked curiously, "Why are there so many people here? Is there something wrong?"

At this time, two people stood at the door who had already ordered their clothes and were admiring them. The girls wearing the clothes on the plastic models, they replied casually: "Of course they are custom-made clothes!"

"Huh? This tailor shop is newly opened? It seems that I have never seen it before, business is so good? Are the tailors here good? Who is the tailor?" The passerby was very curious.

"Well, it's the most beautiful sister sitting there." The girl pointed to her enthusiastically.

When passers-by saw Li Yulan, they exclaimed in surprise: "Ah? So young? How good is this craft? Don't be deceived, you little girls!" The

girl became unhappy when she heard it, and said with her hands on her hips: "What are you talking about! Sister Xiaolan is young and beautiful, but the clothes she makes are also good-looking and of good quality! If you don't believe me, look at the dress I'm wearing, it was made by her last year, and it's still as beautiful as new. It 's the same!"

Passers-by have long noticed that the clothes on the two girls are also very good-looking. After hearing what they said, they took a closer look and exclaimed: "Oh, it's really okay!"

"And there are, Look at the two clothes this model is wearing!" The two girls turned sideways and pulled passers-by to look at the new clothes they had just blocked.

Passers-by touched it and nodded with satisfaction: "This dress is really good-looking, and the workmanship is fine, but I can ask my daughter to make one too."

"Then you have to call someone quickly. We have already ordered a lot of items. If you arrive late, maybe we will get it when we will get it!" The girl reminded kindly.

The passers-by were also anxious when they heard it, and hurriedly left: "Oh, then I have to go back and call my daughter over here!"

...

All day, both Li Yulan and Li Yumei were so busy that they could not touch the ground. Can't even make lunch.

Xia Bingbing, who was still playing in the store, took the initiative to ask Ying and said to help them buy some lunch and come back.

Li Yulan was very grateful, but Xia Bingbing smiled slyly and said, "I'm not working for nothing, Miss Xiaolan, you have to make me more clothes!

" say.

Xia Bingbing was satisfied.

When the store closed in the evening, Li Yulan and Li Yumei counted, and there were nearly 100 pieces of custom-made clothes that day alone!

Of course, it was mainly because Xia Bingbing and the girls in the factory made up the majority, and there were more than a dozen orders from FITs who were attracted to watch the fun.

Obviously, there was no business yesterday, but today's orders were suddenly full. Li Yumei felt that this was like a dream.

Seeing that Li Yulan was still counting the fabrics and accessories to make clothes, Li Yumei hurriedly urged her to go back: "You go home quickly, let me do this. Anyway, I live here at night, and I am free when I am idle."

Li Yulan thought Thinking about it too, this is not too tiring work, Li Yumei will do it when she has nothing to do.

So she moved her sore shoulders and went home.

I'm still busy making clothes next!

The next morning, Li Yulan came to the store early.

The girls in the factory didn't come today, and the shop wasn't as lively as it was yesterday.

There are also many young girls who are attracted by the beautiful clothes on the plastic models at the door, but they walk in and ask, and they know that if they are sure to make clothes, they will not be able to get them for at least 10 days...

Plus they Li Yulan had never made clothes on Li Yulan's side before, so she still had some distrust in her heart, so she was persuaded to quit.

At the end of the day, because the clothes on display were really beautiful, they also received four or five new orders.

Compared with the nearly 100 orders yesterday, these four or five orders are simply not enough, but Li Yulan and Li Yumei didn't care too much.

Because they are now running out of orders!

Seeing so many clothes to be made, Li Yulan took a slack and decided to make them in batches.

Now the girls are all about the same size, neither fat nor thin. Li Yulan took a serious look at their body data, and finally got a one-size-fits-all size that suits most people's bodies. Anyway, the clothes she designed also have body requirements. not tall.

As for girls who are fat or thin and too tall or too short, she still has to do it alone.

Li Yumei was not very proficient in tailoring, so Li Yulan could only ask her to help with cloth cutting and ironing.

The sisters worked together, burying their heads in the shop making clothes.

After seeing that the number of people in Li Yulan's tailor's shop had decreased a lot, the owners of other shops around him touched their chin and were satisfied.

Let's just say, they must have asked for it that day!

No, it has been beaten back to its original shape in the past few days!

Sisters Li Yulan and Li Yumei didn't know what other people thought.

Three days later, the first batch of clothes was finally made, and girls came to pick them up one after another!

Li Yulan's one-size-fits-all attempt did not overturn the car. The girls who came to try on the clothes didn't have any inappropriate fit, and they were not satisfied with the clothes.

Some new customers even started to book other styles of clothes with Li Yulan immediately after picking up the clothes.

The girl who got the beautiful new clothes naturally won't hide it, and soon wear it on the street.

Compared with the two plastic mannequins that are only placed in front of the tailor shop, the publicity effect of these girls wearing beautiful clothes in the city is not very good!

It didn't take long for the skirts worn by these girls to trigger a small trend in S city in a small area.

Many people are asking them where to buy the clothes.

After learning that it was in Xiaolan's tailor shop on the old street, many beauty-loving girls came here.

The business of Li Yulan's tailor shop has improved at a speed visible to the naked eye, and the customers who come in and out every day have not been interrupted.

After seeing so many people wearing Li Yulan's clothes, the new guests didn't have any distrust.

At the end of the month, after Li Yulan and Li Yumei finished rushing out a batch of clothes, they finally got some free time to settle the month's bills.

It's not that I don't know, it's really shocking.

The tailor shop officially opened on the 10th, and by the end of the month, it will be half a month.

Their turnover in the past half month has reached 10,000 yuan!

The turnover here refers to the money made by the clothes that have been taken away, not counting the clothes that have not been taken or made after the deposit has been paid...

and they can probably earn a single dress To one-third of the profit, this is equivalent to more than 3,000 profits in this 10,000 yuan!

It has only been half a month, and they have earned more than 3,000 yuan!

Li Yumei was completely dumbfounded, no wonder she heard people say that doing business makes money before, she really didn't expect to make such a profit!

After Li Yulan finished the calculation, she was also surprised for a moment. The money was indeed more than she expected, but she quickly calmed down.

The main reason was that Gu Shen usually took a lot of money back home, but Li Yulan was indeed calm. Furthermore, it is normal for them to earn money these days.

Li Yulan thought about it and took out a thousand yuan from it to pay Li Yumei a salary.

Li Yumei is more tired than Li Yulan these days. Li Yulan is mainly busy making clothes, while Li Yumei is doing all kinds of chores. In addition to cutting and ironing, she also has to entertain guests, and go to the fabric market to buy fabrics and various items. Planting other materials for making clothes...

In addition to being her own sister, Li Yulan is naturally generous.

But when Li Yumei saw so much money, she immediately waved her hand to refuse.

"Why are you sending me money?" She refused.

"I can't let you work for me for nothing, can I?" Li Yulan said with a smile.

"You've helped me and Xiao Mo so much, it's right for me to help you, how can I still collect money?" Li Yumei still shook her head and refused to accept it.

"This is a different matter! We are sisters and we have to settle accounts!" Li Yulan shoved the money.

The two sisters pulled together, and finally Li Yumei barely collected five hundred yuan.

Even if it was 500 yuan, it was a lot of money for Li Yumei, more than her salary in the previous half year!

......

Li Yulan's tailor shop can be said to be completely popular, she and Li Yumei alone are completely overwhelmed.

Li Yulan thought about it, and decided to find a few apprentices in the store to share a little pressure.

But reliable apprentices are not easy to find, so she can only slowly look for them.

With the current shortage of manpower, the tailor shop can only take fewer orders.

One day, a mother and daughter came to the old street to go shopping.

The young daughter looked at the tailor shop where people came and went, pulled her mother, sighed and said, "Oh, the clothes in this tailor shop are really hard to buy, I don't know what I ordered. When will I get it?" The

mother looked at the familiar tailor shop, stunned, and said, "Huh? The business of this tailor shop is so good?" When the

daughter heard this, she asked suspiciously, "Mom , do you know about this tailor shop?"

This mother was the woman who came to pick a few words when Li Yulan's tailor shop opened on the first day.

When the woman saw her daughter ask this question, she also told her what happened that day.

Unexpectedly, when her daughter heard this, she was so angry that she said to the woman, "Mom, you really are! The clothes in other people's stores are beautiful and of good quality, but if you want to buy them now, you may not be able to buy them. You know it so long ago. Tell me, I'm really mad at me!" The

more she thought about it, the more angry she became, thinking of what she had missed, and she didn't want to care about her mother, so she stomped away.

The woman looked at her angry daughter and then at the lively tailor's shop, dumbfounded.

How could she have thought of this, who knew that the young seamstress was really so capable!