Untitled Part 12

Dabao peeled a candy and stuffed it into his mouth, waiting at his door while eating.

After a while, a group of children came running, and they all looked at the transparent sugar bag in Dabao's arms with eager eyes.

The sugar bag contains candies tightly wrapped in candy wrappers.

Just imagining the taste of candy has made the big guys drool, not to mention the beautiful candy paper outside, which can be collected and pasted on the window, not to mention how beautiful it is!

For a time, affectionate names such as "Brother Dabao" and "Brother Dabao" sounded one after another in the alley.

The little big treasure was called out with goosebumps all over.

Dabao stood tall on the steps, raised his chin, and glanced at the people below.

Whoever scolded him back then, he kept it in his heart with a small notebook!

"Alright, alright, don't squeeze anymore." Dabao waved his little hand condescendingly, and commanded imposingly, "Walk in line, come one by one."

"I won't give him candy if he doesn't obey!" Dabao He frightened them with a bun face.

Sure enough, as soon as these words came out, the children who came to ask for candy were quiet.

Dabao began to give them candy one by one.

"Why does Xiaohua have two, I only have one!" a little boy about the size of Dabao complained. Dabao

stared at him with his beautiful dark eyes, and said word by word, "Last time I heard you speak ill of my father to someone else."

.

Forget it, it would be nice to be able to give him some sugar to eat!

Woohoo, he will never dare to provoke Dabao again!

Dabao's candy has a steel scale. Those who haven't said anything bad about their family will send two candies; occasionally, they will follow what others have said.

So those who got the candy grinned happily, and those who didn't get the candy covered their faces and ran away crying.

Dabao himself laughed so hard that he could not see his teeth.

Hmph, I want you to bully me in the first place!

Dabao vented his anger here, and in one fell swoop he ascended the throne of the popular king among the children.

In comparison, Li Jiaojiao's side looked a bit miserable.

Not long after Li Jiaojiao ran out, Qian Fengying caught up.

At that time, Qian Fengying didn't care whether she was ashamed or not, so she dragged Li Jiaojiao back home.

"How did you raise such a shameless thing like you?" Qian Fengying was so angry when she saw Li Jiaojiao.

"Who's shameless?" Li Jiaojiao retorted unconvinced.

"If you want your face, you can do such a thing?" Qian Fengying's chest heaved violently, "If I hadn't gone in, what would you say to your second cousin?"

Li Jiaojiao felt a little guilty after hearing this. , but on second thought, she did nothing wrong at all, and her parents were too ignorant of what Gu Shen could achieve in the future.

Thinking of this, Li Jiaojiao decided to have a good talk with her mother: "Mom, you don't know that Gu Shen will be the richest man in the country in the future! If I marry him, then I will——"

Li Jiaojiao was immersed in a beautiful fantasy , but at this time Qian Fengying only felt that she had lost her mind.

Qian Fengying can't listen anymore, she doesn't care what Gu Shen will be in the future, she only knows that if Li Jiaojiao really dares to do such an unethical thing, then she won't want this old face!

A man lives a face, a tree lives a skin.

Qian Fengying has lived most of her life for this face, and she will never allow her face to be ruined by Li Jiaojiao!

Thinking of this, Qian Fengying became ruthless and pushed Li Jiaojiao directly into the room, then locked the door.

"Since you don't want to go to work, then you should stay at home and don't go out these days."

Li Jiaojiao, who was locked in the room, was shocked.

She couldn't believe that her mother had locked her up!

If so, how could she go about the plot?

After Li Jiaojiao reacted, she slammed on the door frantically. The neighbors came to see it several times, but Qian Fengying was unmoved.

In the end, Li Jiaojiao was also very tired, and she passed out crying while scolding.

In the evening, Li Jiaojiao's father Li Guisheng came back.

Since they can become husband and wife, Li Guisheng and Qian Fengying are the same kind of people to some extent, and even Li Guisheng values ​​face more seriously than Qian Fengying.

This is also evident from the fact that Li Guisheng called Qian Fengying's unit to scold her today.

Qian Fengying still firmly believes that Li Guisheng can rise by a liter, and it is not without Li Guisheng's influence on her.

After hearing Qian Fengying retell what happened to Li Jiaojiao today, Li Guisheng was so angry that he blew his beard and stared.

"I can't let her continue to make trouble like this!" Li Guisheng said firmly.

"You're right." Qian Fengying also nodded, "I heard that Jiaojiao's unit intends to send two employees to the remote areas of the southwest to support the work. Look at this..."

Li Guisheng pondered for a while, then nodded. : "Just do as you said."

Li Jiaojiao, who was lying on the ground and fell asleep, didn't know that her future had been decided in a few words by Qian Fengying and Li Guisheng.

At the same time, Li Yulan's family was having dinner.

Gu Shen scooped up a bowl of corn rib soup and put it in front of Li Yulan, looking a little absent-minded after sitting down.

He looked up at his wife and children.

Li Yulan was drinking the soup with her head down, while Dabao was chewing a piece of golden corn in his hand, and his two short legs were dangling on the stool.

Gu Shen pursed his thin lips, and finally made a heartless decision.

"Let's move to S City," he said.

In fact, Gu Shen often went to S City to make money in the past few years, and it was not because he did not know people who let him simply develop directly in S City.

After all, it is a big city and there are many opportunities. As long as he is willing to settle down and work hard, he can make much more money than he is now.

But Gu Shen never let go.

There is no other reason. His wife and children are still in the county town. If you make less money, you can make less money. It is impossible for him to leave them alone to develop in S City.

Gu Shen originally thought that Li Yulan and Dabao should be able to live well in the county.

But it turned out that he was completely wrong. If he came back later, the two of them would be eaten to the bone.

Gu Shen is about to talk about the advantages of going to S City, for example, the hospital conditions are better, and he can go there to give birth to the child; for example, the education there is also well done, and Dabao has reached the age to go to school, etc. and many more.

But before he could say these words, he heard Li Yulan say: "Okay."

Gu Shen didn't react at first: "Listen to my analysis... eh? What did you just say?"

"I said yes." Li Yulan repeated.

This time, it was Gu Shen's turn to be speechless. He couldn't help asking, "Are you sure you don't think about it?"

Li Yulan was speechless, she tapped the big cabinet behind him with her chin, and said, "Go and look inside there. ."

Gu Shen stood up in confusion and opened the cabinet door to see that there were neatly packed luggage inside.

Gu Shen turned his head to look at her and asked, "Who are you?"

"Actually, if you didn't mention it, I was going to tell you." Li Yulan said, "I've already thought about moving.

" She is not idle at home, she has already packed up her things.

She also decided at that time that if Gu Shen never came back, she would take Da Bao directly; if Gu Shen came back, the two would discuss where to go.

I just didn't expect that Gu Shen first proposed moving.

Gu Shen glanced at the big cabinet again, and sat back at the dining table again, smiling a little.

Okay, as expected of his wife!

On the other hand, after Dabao finished eating a small piece of corn, he blinked and asked, "Mom and Dad, are we going to move? Where is S City?"

Li Yulan patted his head and said with a smile, "Yes, we are moving. , S city is far away, you will know when you go."

"Dabao, you can say goodbye to your friends these days." Gu Shen also said with a smile.

Dabao doesn't have much objection to moving.

When he heard Gu Shen say that he wanted him to say goodbye to his friends, Dabao pouted and said, "I don't have any friends!"

After speaking, he buried his head and took a small piece of corn to continue eating.

Li Yulan gave Dabao a worried look.

Dabao is a sensitive and vengeful child. Since the fight in the alley, he is unwilling to play with other children in the alley. It is useless to let others please him.

Thinking of Dabao's villain identity in that book again, Li Yulan was even more worried.

But it's useless to worry. Now, pressing Dabao to let him play with the children in the alley might be counterproductive.

Li Yulan could only hope that after they moved and changed to a new environment, Dabao could make new friends again.

Since the couple had no objection to the move, Gu Shen got up after dinner and went to the post office to call a friend in S City, and explained some things first, so that they would not get smeared when they arrived at the new place.

When Dabao saw that his father was going out, he had to go with him when he was making a fuss, wrapping himself around Gu Shen's neck and refusing to let go.

Li Yulan smiled as she watched the father and son walk out the door, Da Bao sat on Gu Shen's shoulders, and turned around and waved to her happily.

Li Yulan was relieved about Gu Shen's work.

Li Yulan had packed her things for so many days before, but it was also for this reason that she never dared to take Dabao with her.

Unfamiliar, she is a pregnant woman with a child, it is a bit difficult.

Fortunately, Gu Shen is back now.

Gu Shen and Li Yulan were busy moving, but Li Yulan's family on the other side couldn't sit still.

Of course, they didn't know that Li Yulan's family was moving.

But they heard that Gu Shen was back!

Because Wang Yinlian had an unpleasant quarrel with Li Yulan last time, she was afraid that Li Yulan would come to get something, so she didn't dare to come to the door these days.

It was not until she heard that Gu Shen was back that Wang Yinlian was overjoyed, and she instantly forgot that she had asked Li Yulan to have an abortion and marry someone else.

In fact, in comparison, Wang Yinlian is quite satisfied with Gu Shen, who often brings things to the door.

Since Gu Shen is not dead, Wang Yinlian is still very willing to have his son-in-law.

According to past practice, Gu Shen usually visits the door the next day after returning.

Wang Yinlian has been looking forward to it for a long time at home, and from time to time she still guesses what good things will come from this review.

It's better to be a color TV, their house is just one less!

Wang Yinlian was immersed in a beautiful fantasy, her mouth was grinning to the back of her ears.

However, she waited and waited, from day to night, without even a shadow!